Status: Finished, I hope you love it.

A Hero Can Save Us

Abbey is left the day of her wedding by her fiancee, Travis, of eight years and in attempt to start anew flees from rural Indiana to San Diego, California during Comic-con, where she discovers an entirely new world and meets Milo. In him, Abbey finds both comfort and fear as their relationship becomes more intricate and she questions her feelings for both him and her former fiancee, but will things fall completely apart when said former fiancee comes begging for forgiveness? Tune in and find out…. Tell your friends.

All specific events are fictional and are for entertainment purposes only.

I claim no rights to: Milo Ventimiglia, Russ Cundiff, Andy Samberg, Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool, Mike Dirnt, Stan Lee, Comic-con(ESPECIALLY NOT COMIC-CON), Star Trek, Star Wars, Adventure Time, The Avengers, Deadpool, Quintin Tarantino, Adam Sandler or Metallica.

Rated R - For Strong Language and Suggestive Themes
  1. Rusted Anchors
  2. A Glance at Freedom
  3. Then There Was You
    Abbey prepares for Comic-con and acclimates to San Diego.
  4. Fate? Destiny? Or Coincidence?
  5. Decidely Fate
  6. Hard Times at the Hard Rock Cafe
    Milo takes Abbey somewhere new and learns a bit about her past.
  7. Let Yourself Go
    Milo fulfills a dream of Abbey's and she wrestles with her feelings.
  8. Slam Your Body Down and Zigazig Ah!
    Abbey faces some publicity issues, Milo takes Abbey to a party at the Convention Center
  9. Stay the Night
    Abbey sees a different side of Milo, tension rises between the two.
  10. Stray Heart
    Conflict and conclusion.
  11. Epilogue
    Three years have passed....