Status: Completed

A Hard Day's Night

Zack liked rooming with Alex.

Jesus Christ, it’s been a long day, thought Zack. They were currently in the process of making their newest video, the music video for ‘Time-Bomb’, and had been up since 6 in the morning getting all the filming done. It was almost 9 at night, and to say they were all tired would be the understatement of the century.

They were filming on location, which meant staying in a hotel. Zack had to admit, it was a really nice hotel, but when you’re on the road as much as these boys were, nothing beats sleeping in your own bed. As usual, they hadn’t managed to snag a room for four people, so Zack and Alex were together with Jack and Rian across the hall, and the rest of the crew scattered around the floor.

Zack liked rooming with Alex. He wasn’t as fussy as Rian, and Zack didn’t have to constantly make sure he didn’t kill himself like he did with Jack. Granted, Alex could be a bit of a diva about which bed he got, and he took for-fucking-ever in the bathroom each morning, but that was fine with Zack – so long as he got a shower. Plus, Alex didn’t insist on talking (like Jack) or going to bed stupidly early (like Rian). Alex was just heaps easy-going, and Zack appreciated that.

Especially on nights like tonight, when all Zack wanted to do was lie down and watch telly for as long as it took him to fall asleep. Actually, what he really wanted to do was get himself off, but obviously he couldn’t when Alex was there, so he’d be content with some mindless cartoons for now. After he’d pulled his shirt off and gotten himself down to his boxers (completely oblivious to Alex’s envious stare), he started channel surfing, finally finding some South Park. Thank god, he thought, I was almost stuck with that Kardashian shit. Alex was sitting on his bed nodding approvingly, so Zack set the remote on the table between the beds and snuggled deeper under the covers.

They sat like that for a while, Zack tucked into his bed and Alex perched on his own, until Alex stood up.

“I’m gonna go see if the pool’s still open, wanna come?” he asked, grabbing one of the towels from the bathroom.

“Nah, I’m just gonna chill here for a bit. I don’t think I could get out of this bed if I tried.”

Alex chuckled and headed out. Zack yawned loudly, turning back to the TV. He kept watching for another few minutes, not really paying attention, until that little light bulb above his head lit up.

He jumped out of bed, checking that Alex had shut the door properly, then ducked over to his bag and extracted the half-empty bottle of lube he always kept in his bag. He got back into bed, on top of the covers this time (he really didn’t feel like sleeping in … that), and pressed his hand to the front of his boxers gently. He was already kind of hard, which just goes to show how much he needed this.

He pressed the heel of his palm in a little harder, shifting his hips slightly and groaning loudly at the pressure. Normally he’d have a little more composure, but they’d been having to share rooms for nearly a week now, and Zack was horny as fuck. Besides, Alex was out of the room – and knowing Alex, he’d probably spend over an hour at the pool – so he figured he may as well let himself enjoy the experience thoroughly.

Zack reached over for the remote and turned the volume up a bit to mask the moans he was definitely going to make. He let his head sink back into the pillows, and squeezed a little bit of lube onto his palm before slipping his boxers down his thighs and wrapping his hand firmly around his erection. An even louder moan was swallowed up by the noise of the TV, and Zack immediately fell into rhythm. He took his time, stroking his embarrassingly hard cock slowly and working himself up. As he flicked his thumb over his head, his eyes fell shut and his back arched up. He was so going to enjoy this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pool was shut. Alex really should have seen that coming – it was nearly 10, after all. He stood at the gate for a minute or two, contemplating whether he should just climb over it and jump in anyway, but going for a swim would mean having to take a shower, and he loathed going to bed with wet hair. He let out an exasperated sigh, then headed back the way he’d come. He didn’t really feel like going to bed just yet, though, so he took a few detours to check out the rest of the hotel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With his eyes closed, Zack could easily visualise exactly what he wanted to be doing right now: getting fucked into oblivion by Alex Gaskarth. Yeah, yeah: who would’ve said Zack Merrick was gay? Well, besides thousands of hopeful fangirls, of course. In all honesty, Zack didn’t think he was gay. It was just that one night, he’d found himself wondering how each of the guys was in bed and he’d decided that having Alex Gaskarth’s cock in his ass would certainly be an experience. Seriously though, who wouldn’t fantasise about that hair and those eyes and that fucking smirk?

So now all Zack could think about was having Alex pound into him so hard his vision blurred and he forgot his own name. His hand moved more quickly now, and his breath was coming short and sharp. He couldn’t even hear the telly anymore; all he could hear were imagined moans of ecstasy and the sound of Alex’s hips snapping against his thighs. He moaned loudly again and he was pretty sure it would be heard in the halls, but right now he just didn’t fucking care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was fucking boring, Alex thought as he climbed the stairs back to his room. The hotel, though nice enough, was as dull as they come. It was really nothing more than a lobby, a dining hall, a pool that wasn’t even open and several floors of rooms. There wasn’t even a way to get onto the roof! Glad we’re only here for the night. Alex was panting a little as he reached the top of the ninth flight of stairs. There was an elevator, but he’d taken the stairs because A: it was a good waste of time, and B: he needed the exercise.

As he approached his and Zack’s room, Alex could hear the muffled cartoon voices of Matt Stone and Trey Parker blaring through the walls. He frowned: why would Zack have the TV so loud if he wanted to sleep?

As soon as the question came to mind, it was answered by a long, loud moan coming from inside the room. Alex froze, his hand clenched tightly around the key in his pocket. As the realisation hit him, his face contorted into his trademark smirk.

Silent as an assassin, he eased the key into the lock and opened the door slowly. He really needn’t have bothered: the TV was so loud he didn’t even hear the door click shut behind him. As soon as it did, another loud moan erupted from the room that had Alex’s heart racing. Holy shit, that was hot. He stepped to the edge of the room’s tiny foyer, peeking around the corner at the beds and trying to keep himself hidden as much as possible. His effort was wasted: Zack wouldn’t see him anyway.

Alex, however, could see Zack just fine.

Zack’s head was pushed back into the pillow. His hand was fisted around his rock-hard (and pretty damn impressive) cock, and his back was arched slightly to push himself further into his hand. The hand wrapped around his dick was pumping insanely quickly, the other gripping the sheets tightly, and his face was actually the sexiest thing Alex had ever seen: eyes squeezed shut, mouth open in a silent moan and every inch of his face glowing with pleasure.

Alex had to admit that he’d be lying in saying he’d never fantasised about Zack before – fuck, there weren’t many people he hadn’t fantasised about – but seeing him like this was too much. He already felt that surge in the pit of his stomach, and an unchecked moan from Zack had his eyes drifting closed. His hand unconsciously found its way to his growing crotch, and the heat of his palm drew a soft sigh from his lips.

His eyes snapped open, however, when Zack moaned his name in the sexiest voice he’d ever heard. Um … what?

“Ohh, Alex. Alex … fuck!”

Alex’s mouth fell open, his eyes bulging. Zack was thinking about him? Fuck, that was hot. Really, really hot…

Before he could fully register what he was doing, Alex was yanking his shirt off, walking over to Zack’s bedside and reaching for the remote. Zack didn’t know he was there, and Alex took the opportunity to rake his eyes over the boy. A shirtless Zack was breathtaking at any time, but a shirtless Zack jacking himself off while fantasising about Alex?

Hot fucking damn.

He made up his mind, pointing the remote at the TV and (after a deep breath) pressing the power button. Zack’s eyes flew open, his hand immediately leaving himself. His face was nothing short of terrified, and Alex might have laughed at the combination of Zack’s hand-in-the-cookie-jar face and raging erection if he hadn’t been so turned on.

But holy shit, he was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack hadn’t even managed a surprised ‘huh’ before Alex was straddling his stomach and kissing him harder than he’d ever been kissed in his life. He was frozen for a moment, unable to even begin to comprehend what was even happening. One second, fantasy Alex was shoving his cock down his throat, and the next real-life Alex was replacing his fantasy cock with his extremely real tongue.

Alex’s tongue was already probing his mouth, lips moving urgently against his, and Zack found himself kissing back with just as much force. Alex’s hips had started rocking unconsciously, the back of his jeans brushing the head of Zack’s cock and sending surges of pleasure fizzling all the way to his fingertips. He gasped and moaned loudly, their mouths breaking apart.

Alex looked down at Zack, eyes lidded, cheeks flushed, but all Zack could see was that fucking smirk. Alex rocked his hips again, once more brushing against Zack’s cock, his grin growing as Zack’s eyes rolled back into his head.

“You have no idea how fucking hot you are right now.”

Alex’s voice was husky, and about an octave deeper than usual. Zack’s heart raced with anticipation.

“Speak for yourself.”

Zack’s wide eyes travelled hungrily up Alex’s naked torso and landed at his eyes, which were locked on his own. Alex quirked an eyebrow.

“Shut the fuck up,” he muttered, leaning down to press his lips to Zack’s again. This kiss was different to the first, though: Alex’s lips worked softly against Zack’s, moulding together perfectly, and there was no sign of tongue at all. This kiss was more of a question, and Zack’s answer was undoubtedly yes.

Zack’s hands found their way to Alex’s hips, and with no warning he flipped Alex onto his back. Alex gasped: he’d forgotten that Zack’s muscles weren’t just for show. He looked up at him questioningly, but Zack just smiled and kissed his neck. He worked kisses down Alex’s body, tongue flicking across a nipple. Alex’s back arched into it, and he let out a moan that Jack and Rian were sure to have heard. Zack kept peppering soft kisses down Alex’s stomach until he reached the waistline of his jeans.

He placed a chaste kiss to the button of Alex’s tight jeans before lifting his head slightly and locking eyes with the boy before him. Alex was panting lightly, eyeing Zack pleadingly. Zack cocked an eyebrow at him, and he stroked one hand from Alex’s knee up the sensitive skin of his inner thigh, finally settling on the massive bulge in Alex’s jeans and squeezing hard. Alex groaned sharply.

“Fuck! Zack, you’re such a little fucking tease.”

It was Zack’s turn to smirk. He kept his eyes on Alex’s as he lowered his mouth, undoing the button using just his teeth. Alex’s fists gripped the sheets so hard he was amazed they didn’t rip.

“Zack, seriously, that is the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen and if you don’t hurry the fuck up and suck my fucking dick I will pin you down and jerk off on your fucking face.”

Zack smirked again. Having Alex jizz on his face certainly did sound appealing, but right now he really needed to taste Alex’s cock. He pulled the zip in between his teeth and worked it down slowly, unable to resist teasing Alex just a little more.

“Zaaaaaack!”

“Alright, alright,” Zack mumbled. He pulled Alex’s jeans and boxers off in one go, throwing them who the fuck knows where. He only took a moment to eye Alex up before he leant down and licked the underside from base to tip. Alex moaned appreciatively, and again when Zack finally grabbed his cock and took the whole thing in his mouth.

“Hooooooooly motherfucker.”

Zack wasn’t disappointed – Alex tasted fucking good. He moved up and down on him a few times, getting him nice and wet before suddenly taking him all the way down his throat.

“ZACK! Holy shit, Zack, you fucking –”

Alex’s words were cut off by a sharp yelp as Zack swallowed around the head of his cock and Alex’s throat closed off. Nobody had ever made him feel like this – the bolts of electricity travelling straight to his cock mingled with the nervous butterflies in his stomach (because come on, it’s Zack!) and he was literally shaking with pleasure. He moaned Zack’s name loudly, threading his fingers into the boy’s hair and pulling slightly. Zack groaned with his dick still down his throat, and Alex had to pull him off by his hair before he accidentally came down his throat.

Zack smirked up at him, wiping stray strings of saliva off his lips, and Alex decided that Zack definitely looked better wearing a smirk than he himself ever would. Zack crawled up Alex’s body, drawing a feather-light touch along his side and making him shake even more before cupping his cheek and kissing him. It was gentle, but Alex could feel the desperation behind it. He figured Zack needed this more than he did, so he reached between their bodies and gripped Zack’s cock – which was as rock-hard as his abs right now. Zack moaned into his mouth, bucking into his grip as he jerked him off slowly.

“Alex, please, I can’t take any teasing. Just get your cock in my ass right now.”

Alex was too stunned to even smirk at him, only coming to his senses when Zack pressed the bottle of lube into his slightly sweaty hand. He swallowed hard and nodded, rolling them over so he sat between Zack’s legs.

“Have…have you ever done this before?”

Zack nodded hesitantly as he brought his feet up flat on the bed. He was blushing a little, and Alex found it so fucking cute he nearly forgot to be surprised. “Only twice, though, so y’know. Be gentle.”

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold myself back,” Alex teased with a wink that made Zack blush even harder. He popped the cap on the bottle and caught some cool liquid in his fingers, working it around to warm it up. He glanced at Zack, whose eyes were a little too wide.

“We don’t have to, you know.”

Zack made a small noise, shaking his head. “I was just… You just look really fucking hot right now.”

Alex ducked his head, but didn’t respond. He leant over Zack and placed a hand above his shoulder on the bed, then pressed their lips together. They lay like that for a while, lips working against lips slowly, just appreciating each other’s presence. Then Zack felt Alex’s fingers brush oh-so-lightly along his balls and drag down until his middle finger rested right on his hole. Alex pushed in slowly, at the same time opening his mouth and working his tongue against Zack’s, and Zack was so immersed in the kiss he didn’t even register that uncomfortable sting – all he could think about was how good it felt.

After maybe a minute, Alex added another finger, drawing his hand out before pushing in again, hard. Zack groaned loudly as he brushed against his prostate gently, then nearly screamed when he thrust his fingers in again and slammed right into it. Alex grinned and immediately curled his fingers, Zack’s pants and moans only egging him on. Zack was seeing stars, and his stomach had never felt this way. It almost felt as though he was about to be sick, but he didn’t fucking care as long as Alex kept doing what he was doing.

“Alex,” he panted, bringing a shaky hand to rest on the blonde’s bicep, “I seriously need you to fuck me now.”

Well, if he needed it, who was Alex to deny him?

Alex retracted his hand, chuckling at Zack’s needy whine as he reached for his jeans next to the bed. Zack eyed him curiously, giving him a look that clearly said ‘Seriously?’ when he pulled a condom from one of the pockets. Alex just grinned and shrugged, ripping the package with his teeth and pulling the condom over his cock in record time. He drizzled some more lube in his hand, slicking it over his cock and looking at Zack pointedly. Zack was too busy staring at him jerking himself off to notice, and Alex chuckled again.

“You’re still sure?”

Zack finally made eye contact, and Alex couldn’t even see the green in his irises over his dilated pupils. He nodded emphatically, and Alex nodded back. He leant over him the way he had before, one hand on his cock as he guided it into the boy below him. Zack moaned when Alex pushed the tip in, and Alex stilled immediately. It was hard, though – even though he’d stretched him, Zack was still so. Fucking. Tight. Zack shook his head at Alex, and Alex was about to pull out when Zack moaned “Just get inside me already, you fucking pussy.” Alex raised an eyebrow, and on seeing Zack’s cocky smirk he decided the boy didn’t deserve to be treated nicely. He pushed in further, groaning loudly as Zack just seemed to get tighter and tighter. He stopped again when his hips pushed against the backs of Zack’s thighs, because despite his earlier resolution, he didn’t want to hurt him.

Zack, however, was clearly not one to take things slowly. He let out a long sigh as Alex filled him completely, then wrapped his legs around his waist and pulled him in tighter to show Alex he could go. Alex took the hint, placing his hands on Zack’s hips and dragging himself out before snapping back in at a different angle, successfully pounding his prostate immediately. Zack’s eyes went frighteningly wide, and he moaned so loudly Alex was sure he wouldn’t be speaking tomorrow. He pulled out again and slammed in again, and the two quickly set a pace which made their hearts race. Zack’s entire body was on fire, and he felt new jolts of pleasure unfurl in his gut every time Alex hit his spot (which was every time Alex rammed himself into him). His hands and feet were tingling, and he was literally incapable of making any sound that wasn’t ‘fuck’ or ‘Alex’.

Alex wasn’t faring any better. He was gripping Zack’s hips so hard there was no way he wouldn’t have bruises, and he was finding it hard to get any oxygen to his brain. His gut was rolling with that familiar burn, and he knew there was no way he’d last much longer. Especially with the way Zack kept tightening around him every time he pushed in.

“Zack, I can’t – I’m gonna cum soon.”

Zack just moaned his name in response, his hands reaching up to grip the headboard of the bed so hard his knuckles turned white. Alex took one hand off the boy’s hip and wrapped it around his leaking cock, using his precum as lube. Zack moaned his name again, louder this time, and Alex felt his stomach throb dangerously. He started jerking Zack in time with his thrusts while the hand still on his hip gripped even tighter. He couldn’t help it, Zack was just too fucking hot.

“A-Alex, fuck, don’t stop.”

As if I would, Alex thought, but the only sound that came out of his mouth was an embarrassingly whore-ish moan. Zack removed one hand from the headboard and dragged his nails down Alex’s back hard. Alex had never mentioned his slight pain kink to anyone, but even if he’d wanted to keep it a secret, there was no way he could anymore. He felt that familiar drop in his stomach, and he stilled balls-deep in Zack’s ass as he came harder than ever. A long, drawn-out moan of Zack’s name ripped its way from his mouth as he emptied into the condom, and just as he was coming down from his orgasm he felt Zack tighten around him and come over his hand with a cry.

They were still for a few moments, panting hard as they recovered. After a while, Alex slowly extracted his cock, walking to the bathroom on trembling legs to get rid of the condom. Zack lay on the bed, feet still flat on the bed, his torso glistening with sweat (and a bit of cum) as he struggled to get a reasonable amount of oxygen to his lungs. He grinned as Alex stumbled back into the room and flopped down next to him, panting just as hard as he wiped Zack’s torso down with a warm cloth.

“Well fuck.”

Zack huffed a laugh and nodded dazedly. He couldn’t get over how fucking fantastic he felt. Alex tossed the cloth across the room and shifted closer, draping an arm over Zack’s chiselled stomach and pushing his face into his neck. “I know I should say something adorable, but all I can say is that I have never cum that hard in my life.”

Zack smirked and nodded. He was still thoroughly out of breath, so he just sighed out a shaky “uh-huh” in agreement. Alex kissed his neck softly, then his collarbone, then leant up to kiss his cheek. “You know you’re fucking beautiful, don’t you?” Zack felt himself go pink, but Alex’s hand was on his cheek before he could hide his face. Alex smiled down at him, taking a moment to admire how cute he was before leaning down and kissing him gently. Zack kissed back eagerly, leaning up to press himself further into the kiss before Alex pulled away. Zack pouted at him, but Alex just giggled softly and lay his head down on Zack’s chest. “I’m not as fit as you, Zacky. My legs don’t even work properly right now, how the hell do you expect me to get hard again?”

Zack sighed dramatically, burying his nose into Alex’s hair and kissing his head. “Ah well,” he murmured gently, “we’ve always got tomorrow night.” He felt Alex smile into his chest. “I really like you, Alex. I mean, obviously I do, but I like you. A lot. Like, really a lot.” Alex could feel Zack’s heart beating faster with every second, and he smiled even wider. He lifted his head so he was eye-level with Zack.

“I really like you too, Zacky. Really, really a lot.” Zack grinned, and he leant up to kiss the brunette once more. They made out lazily for a few minutes before Alex pulled away to yawn violently.

“Ugh, you wore me out, baby.”

Zack’s heart sped up at the nickname, and he had to stop himself from squealing. “Oops, sorry,” he smirked. Alex smirked right back at him, pecking his lips once before snuggling into his side.

“I’m definitely not complaining. But I also definitely need to sleep, or else Flyzik will literally eat my face.” Zack raised an eyebrow, but refrained from laughing at how much of a diva Alex could be.

“Well I kinda like your face, so go to sleep, gorgeous.”

Alex nuzzled his face further into Zack’s neck. “I like it when you give me pet names,” he mumbled, and Zack could tell he was blushing. He couldn’t get over how cute his best friend was.

“Then I’ll call you every pet name I can think of tomorrow. But for now, go to sleep, Lexy.”
Alex sighed happily, throwing an arm over Zack’s waist and pulling him closer.

“G’night, babe.”

Zack grinned, reaching for the bedside lamp and switching it off before Alex could look up and see his violent blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, this is super long, and I apologise. I've had this sitting in my documents for about 4 months now, so it's sort of half-coherent, half-total bullshit, but I hope it's at least a little bit okay.