Status: You think you know it all but you really don't have the slightest clue.

Lust To It's Finest

Run away, go to somewhere far away, think. get things off your mind. come back and we'll be loved.

I was on the plane to go to see my cousin from across the pond.

"Excuse me all passengers we will be arriving in London England in less than 10 minuets, That will be all." The pilot's voice said out of the speakers.

Everyone was standing up getting their luggage out of the bins above their chairs.

I was just watching everyone ramble to get their stuff down before the plane landed.

There was this little boy & his mother in front of me, the little boy stood up in his chair and faced towards me.

I waved. "Hi Cutie." Babies were my weakness.

Baby dogs, cats, panda's baby anything were my weakness.

He waved back to me.

"Caden sit down." The mother demanded and jerked the poor kid down in his seat.

"rude." I mumbled to myself.

This dude behind me would not stop touching my hair the whole ride.

He touched my hair again.

I turned around. "Touch my hair again and you won't have a hand." I spat.

"We are now landing in London."

"Thank God.!" I said in relief.

I pulled my phone out.

It's 10 @ night in England.

We finally landed on the ground Everyone was like shoving to get to the exit of the plane.

I stood up to get my luggage out of the port and someone pushed me back down.

"Well I'll just wait then." I said.

I waited until everyone got out before i got my stuff & headed out.

I walked into the airport and searched for my cousin or anyone I knew.

I kept searching until I finally found Louis.

I smiled grabbed my luggage and walked over to him.

"Lou." I squealed pulling him into a warm embrace.

"How have you been Love?" He asked being charismatic.

"I've been pulling through." I smiled.

He nodded and we pulled away.

"Well let's get to my car then." he smiled.

"Okay." I answered.

I wasn't going to actually start a conversation with Lou until we got to his car.

We finally got to his car and put my bags in the trunk.

Then I got into the passenger side of the car.

He got in the drivers seat and started the car and then drove off.

"So how have you been Lou?" I asked.

"Better than ever actually! Our 2nd album is coming out soon." He smiled.

"That's good." I said.

"So your mom told me you haven't been behaving." He said.

"Well you would act the same if you were going through what i was." i said.

"you can't keep using that as an excuse Aspen." he said.

"I'm not using it as an excuse." I said.

He just gave me the sassiest look ever.

"Okay Mr.Sass Master." I giggled to him.

He laughed.

was I using that as an excuse?

Nawh I don't think so.

"So how long until we get to your flat?" I asked.

"Like now.." He smiled as we pulled up to his flat.

"Do you still share a Flat with Haz?" I asked referring to Harry.

"Who else would I share one with?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know maybe Eleanor." I smiled.

He just laughed.

"Right, But no she stays over sometimes."

I nodded.

We were grabbing my luggage and bringing it into his flat.

When we got into his flat he turned the light on.

To be honest I was excited to see harry again, the last time I saw him and the other mates they were innocent little 16-17 year olds.

Now Harry is crazy wild, Louis is engaged, Zayn has tattoos, Liam is cursing, and now Niall is letting his hair go brown?! What has this world come to?

Anyways we were in his flat & louis showed me where my room was gonna be and where the bathroom was and he gave me a tour of his flat.

Then we got to Harry's room.

Louis knocked on his door.

"Come in." Harry's rough voice called.

Louis pushed me to the door. "What are you waiting for? Go see Haz." he smiled.

I slowly turned the doorknob and walked into Harry's room.

His gaze met mine.

I haven't seen him in 2 years.

"Hey harry." a small smile formed on my lips as I saw a shirtless harry laying on his bed.

"Can I help you?" He asked smiling.

He sat up and stared at me intensely.

"Remember me? Aspen? Lou's cousin?" I giggled.

"Oh My, I didn't even recognize you!" He smiled and got up to hug me.

once we parted I started for the door.

I turned around before I was walking out.

"Good to see you again Haz, see you in the morning." I smiled again and walked out shutting his door.

"Well i'm gonna go to bed, goodnight aspen, see you in the morning." My bright blue eyed cousin walked off to his room.

I sighed already knowing this is going to be an awesome 3 months here.

I walked to my room and turned on the over head light and closed my door slowly making sure not to wake anyone.

I threw my suitcase onto the bed and unzipped it.

I started to fold up everything and put the clothing into drawers.

after I was done I got out a baggy t-shirt and some grey sweatpants out of the drawers i placed them in moments before.

I placed the folded clothing onto my neatly tucked bed and stripped of the clothing i was wearing.

I tossed the dirty clothes into the hamper and then dressed in the pajamas i gracefully picked seconds ago.

I then grabbed my toothbrush and walked into the bathroom trying not to stumble upon anything throughout the dark flat.

I finally made it to the bathroom and turned the light on.

I grabbed the toothpaste and squeezed the tube until the Brussels on my toothbrush were covered in the paste.

I turned the faucet on and slightly put my toothbrush under the slowly running water making sure the toothpaste didn't come off my brush.

Once i had done that i pulled the brush up to my mouth and brushed my teeth.

I pulled back to spit and spit in the sink.

I rinsed my brush off and placed it on the counter and then cupped water in my hand and pushed it into my mouth.

I gurgled the water in my mouth and then spit.

I did a cheeky smile in the mirror to please myself and then turned the light off and closed the door.

I slowly made my way back to my room trying to remain the deadly silent flat undisturbed.

Once I got back to my room I got my phone for light and walked back to my door shut it and turned the lights out.

I clicked the button to unlock my phone so there would be light to shine the way to the bed.

I un-tucked the sheets and crawled into my bed and covered up for warmth i was dying to get in this freezing flat of Louis'.

I typed in my pass code for my iphone 4s and pulled up the app 'twitter'

I went and tweeted this 'Well arrived @ louis' flat okay, got a feeling living here for the next 3 months is going to be a blast.'

i locked my phone and set it on the night stand next to the bed and closed my eyes.

I was deep in thought when I slowly drifted off to sleep.

***************

I woke up to the sounds of people shouting.

I opened my eyes not wanting to get up.

This time change has really caught me off guard.

“NO! I WANT THE SYRUP FIRST!” I heard louis yell.

I closed my eyes and pulled my pillow from underneath my head and over my face trying to tune out the sounds so i could get some more rest.

I heard them fighting again so obviously I’m not getting anymore sleep than I already had.

“awesome” I mumbled to myself while forcefully pulling myself out of bed.

I dragged myself out of the room honestly not caring what i looked like.

I walked into the kitchen with a face that could kill.

I was irritated yet happy at the same time.

When I got to the table all eyes were on me.

“Please tell me for the next 3 months i’m not going to have to wake up to you twits arguing over syrup.” I smiled.

No one laughed.

I saw pancakes.

“Tough crowd.” I mumbled and grabbed a plate and put a pancake on it.

I grabbed the syrup from louis and poured it on my pancake.

I gave everyone a cheeky smile.

“Well there that solved our issue.”

“How was your sleep?” Lou asked.

“Delightful.” I smiled “Oh and freezing.”

He just laughed.

“Why do you keep it so freezing in here anyways?” I questioned.

“The heater is broken.” He answered.

I nodded my head.

“Well when are you going to fix that bloody thing?” I asked.

He shrugged.

I may have lived in the U.S. for most of my life but that doesn’t make me any less of a brit.

I cut a piece of my pancake and shoved the piece into my mouth.

I slowly ate it then stopped.

“So... why do you get quiet when I get in here?” I asked.

In their defense they haven’t seen in me in like 2 years and I have changed some.

I’m guessing no one but harry and Louis knew who I was and maybe harry didn’t remember he was probably half asleep.

“Hey liam.. you see the girl too right?” Niall asked.

He nodded.

“For bloody sakes I’m Aspen, Lou’s cousin, Remember me?” I asked.

“HAHAHAHA! Funny, no really who are you?” Niall scoffed.

I looked at louis and he smiled.

“Excuse the lad, he’s harmless, Guys remember my cousin aspen?” he smiled.

Niall’s eyes widened.

“Your for serious? This is aspen?” Niall asked.

I shook my head yes.

“How have you been?” Liam asked.

“Been better.” I smiled. “How about you?”

“Awesome, did louis tell you that” i cut him off.

“The second album comes out soon, why yes he did.” I smiled.

“You look completely different.” Niall exclaimed.

“Yep, one day i was like why don’t boys like me then I looked in the mirror realized I was hideous and changed my ways. The end.” I gave a cheeky smile.

“Touching story.” Liam smiled.

“Very.” Niall added.

“Hey, where is Zayn?” I asked.

“Probably still asleep.” Liam answered.

“Oh, so where do you guys live?” I asked.

“Just across the hall, we all live in this building just across for each other.” Niall smiled.

“What room is Zayn in?” I asked.

“208.” He answered.

“I’ll be back.” I smiled.

I got up and walked out of the Flat and walked to room 208.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

Still no answer.

So i turned the door knob and walked in.

I found his room and walked in.

There I found Zayn sleeping.

“Awh.” I smiled to myself.

I walked over to his bed.

I got on it and started jumping.

“TIME TO GET UP! TIME TO GET UP! TIME TO GET UP! LET’S GO! LET’S GO! WE HAVE PANCAKES IN LOU’S FLAT! GET UP!” Yelled.

He covered his face in his pillow.

He wasn’t getting up and I was getting tired from jumping.

So i jumped on him.

“Zayn, get up.” I said as i landed on him.

he let out a groan.

He lifted his pillow.

“Aspen?” He asked.

I nodded.

He sat up and I fell off his bed.

“aah!” I yelled as I fell to his floor.

He jumped out of bed.

I was just laughing.

“Oh are you okay?” he asked laughing himself.

I nodded.

“When am I not okay?” I asked as he was helping me up.

He shrugged.

“What are you doing here in England?” he asked.

“Um, I got in a bit of trouble at home.” I smiled.

He shook his head.

“Good to see you.” He smiled.

“Yeah are we just going to stand here like idiots or are we going to go eat with the rest of the mates?” I asked.

He smiled.

we walked back to Lou’s flat.

“Got him up!” I smiled.

We joined the rest of the lads and harry smirked.

“How did you get him up? Did you show him your mameries?” He laughed.

Louis hit his head.

Everyone but Me were laughing.

“What in the bloody hell is a mammary?” I asked completely oblivious.

“A boob.” He laughed.

I scoffed covering my self with my arms.

“I think i’ve lost my appetite, thanks Haz.” I smiled and got up and walked back to my room.

I pulled out a grey long sleeved shirt and blue jean shorts out of my drawers and quickly got changed into them.

I pulled out some socks and placed them onto my feet.

Then I went to the closet and searched for a pair of shoes that would look nice, so i pulled out some grey supra sky top shoes.

I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and made my way to the living room not bothering to put any make up on.

I walked into the living room and saw the lads watching T.V. they were watching some hair stylist do some person’s hair.

I sat in-between Zayn & Harry who were fighting over the remote.

I grabbed the remote and changed it to MTV where the music video for Live While We’re Young came on.

“Oh hey guys you’re on T.V. Again.” I smiled.

“Shush.” Harry said as he covered my mouth.

“Let’s go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love and never ever ever stop for anyone tonight lets get some and live while were young!” I sung in a muffled voice sense harry’s hand was still over my mouth.

“Impressive.” He joked.

“HMHMHMHHMHM” was all you could hear from my words still being muffled by harry’s hand.

He removed it.

“What was that love?” he smiled.

“I was trying to say well I am louis’ cousin, I have the voice of an angel.” I joked.

“Really sing then.” Liam laughed.

“Nooo! Afraid I can’t do that! I don’t sing in front of people.”

Louis scoffed. “Well your talent show of ’09 sure begs to differ.”

“Shut Up Lou.” I warned.

He just smiled.

The song slowly ended.

“Well. I’m bored, lets go out!” i smiled.

“Yeah that sounds fun, you know except for the hormone raged teenage freaks.” Niall laughed.

“Oh well thanks.” I smiled.

“So your hormones are raged to us?” Liam joked.

“Oh definitely.” i joked. “I keed I keed.”

everyone laughed.

“Well then lets go do something. just sitting here is such a drag.” I said.

everyone just looked around.

“Is this what I’m going to do all summer sit her like a lazy ass?” I asked.

“WATCH YOUR MOUTH!” louis scolded.

I crossed my eyes.

“Kinda hard to watch my mouth Lou, got a mirror?” I gave my cousin a cheeky smile.

He rolled his eyes.

“She’s a catch lou where did you find her?” Harry smiled putting his arm around my shoulders.

“Hey paws off my cousin, she’s a lady! She may not look like one but she is!” He joked.

Harry pulled his arm back.

I scoffed. “If I don’t look like a lady you don’t look like a man.”

“I am very manly.” He said flexing his arms.

“Wow... what a guy.” i laughed getting up.

“Where are you going?” Louis asked noticing me getting up.

“To go do something.” I said.

“You can’t go anywhere without me or at least one of the lads.

“Come on... I’m 16, I’m a big girl.” I joked.

“you’re only 16?” Harry laughed.

“Yeah, and she’s not legal yet so don’t touch her!” Lou joked.

He rolled his eyes. “Yeah Okay.” Harry mumbled.

“It’s not like I go out looking for trouble, trouble finds it’s way to me, It’s like my child.” I smiled.

“Yeah, well if trouble is your child go back to the states.” Niall joked.

“You go back to england.” i smiled. “Owned!” I shouted.

He put on a confused look. “What?”

“You’ll get used to my humor... Patience young grass hopper.” I joked.

“You’re weird.” Zayn smiled.

“Oh I know, Who wants to get trampled by hormonal freaks?” I smiled.

“We can go to the book store.” liam offered.

“What store? It’s summer, no time fore books or reading or school! TIME TO PARTAYY!” I yelled.

“Yeah, too bad your not legal.” harry joked.

“Shut it Haz!” I scolded.

everyone laughed.

“Seriously let’s go do something, what do you do for fun around here?” I asked.

They all shrugged.

“Let’s go bowling, to the movies, get icecream, anything!” I screeched. “I AM SO BORED!”

“Nice to know you’re enjoying your time here.” Louis joked.

“Bowling it is!” I giggled.

“I don’t know.. last time we tried that we almost got trampled by girls and we had to preform there.” Zayn said.

“You didn’t have to, you already paid to get in.” I said.

“Yeah, but liam said we should.” Niall gestured to his now smiling friend.

“Well I just didn’t want to let our fans down.” he defended himself.

“It’s okay liam I understand these meanies here are jerks!” I joked.

“Why are you still standing? We aren’t going anywhere.” Louis smiled.

I grunted.

“Fine then I’m going to my room.” I said.

I was walking away when suddenly I hit the floor with my palms on the ground.

I rolled over.

“Ouch.” i mumbled before i broke out into laughter.

After I was done laughing I got up and hit zayn assuming he was the one who tripped me.

“Jerk.” I smiled at him as everyone was still laughing.

I walked to my room.

“So bored & not allowed to do anything!” I said to myself.

I decided to do my makeup & hair.

I got up off my floor in front of my mirror and walked out to the living room for a second.

“Should I straighten or curl my hair?” I asked in all seriousness.

“Half it.” Zayn smiled.

“Funny.” I joked.

“Um, straighten it.” Harry said.

“Okay.” I smiled and walked back.

Dang it’s already around 12 noon.

I was straightening my hair & half of my head was done when I felt someone at the door way.

I looked up to see harry standing there leaning against my doorway.

“Won’t Louis have a fit if he knows you’re back here with me?” I asked, smiling.

“Nah, him & the rest of the lads went to go get lunch.” He smiled, dimples showing.

He came over and sat beside me on the floor.

“can I help you?” I asked him.

“Nope just watching.” He laughed.

I got done straightening my hair and asked harry if the back looked good or had any still wavy parts.

“Are there any wavy parts in the back harry it’s a simple question.” I giggled.

“I... I don’t know?” He said.

“Harry, does the back of my hair look all even?” I asked.

“No! There are parts un-straightened.” He said.

“Haz that’s what I was talking about.” I said.

“Oh.”

“Yeah.” I smiled handing him my cheetah print straightener.

“What do i do with this?” He asked.

“Straighten the pieces of my hair that aren’t already.” I answered.

He nodded.

He took a strand of my long brown hair and straightened it.

It took him like 10 minuets to fix the back of my hair.

“Are you done yet?” I asked.

“Yeah, your hair is soft.” He smiled running his hand down my hair.

“Thanks?” I said more in the form of a question.

He took his hand away.

I laughed and turned my straightener off then put it down.

“Well I’m going to do my make up now.” i said.

“Okay.” he said.

I rolled my eyes and standed up so did harry.

“So will Louis really like get mad if he sees you in here with me?” I asked.

“Yeah, he thinks that I like to get in all girls pants or something.” he said like it was a crazy assumption.

“Is that not true?” I asked.

“No, people think so low of me and it kind of makes me mad.” He said in all honesty.

“Well if it helps I don’t think that low of you.” I smiled. “I know you’re not like that.”

“thanks.” He smiled.

“No problem.” I smiled.

I heard the flat door open.

“It’s louis.!” I whispered.

we were freaking out.

“Get in my closet.” I said opening my closet door.

Harry quickly jumped in and I closed the door.

I quickly gathered my makeup and started doing my make up.

Louis came to my door as I saw the rest of the mates gather to the table.

“Where is Harry?” Lou asked.

“He went out.” I said.

“Did he say where?”

“Nope just said he’d be back and went on his way.” I lied.

“Oh, okay, come in here soon to eat.” He smiled and walked off.

I waited before I saw him sit to let harry out of my closet.

I grabbed his shirt before he walked out.

“Walk out of the flat and come in like you just got here and then make something up.” i said.

He nodded.

I was done with my makeup and walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

“Hey guys.” I smiled.

“Where’s harry, did he try to seduce you?” Zayn joked.

“He said he would be back, don’t know where the lad could be.” I shrugged.

I heard the flat door open and in comes a very nervous harry.

“Hey sorry i’m late.” He said as he sat at the table.

“where did you go?” Niall asked chowing down into his nando’s

“To the store to get some things.” he smiled and took a bite of his chicken.

“Where are your bags?” Liam asked.

“Oh shoot, left them at the store.” harry shrugged.

“Mate you feeling okay?” I asked.

He nodded.

everyone continued to eat in silence.

“so where were you really?” louis asked.

“Um.” He looked at me.

“He was in my room.” i sighed.

“Why?” He asked.

“he was watching me do my hair and then he straightened the back for me.” I said simply.

“Why didn’t you just say that in the first place?” He asked.

“We thought you’d get mad.” I answered.

“That’s silly.” Louis smiled.

“Oh.” i smiled.

“I don’t care if you two hang out.”

“okay.” I smiled.

We all got done with lunch and decided to take a nap.

I went into my room and lied down and checked my phone realizing I haven’t touched it all day.

I had so many twitter responses and so many facebook things.

I couldn’t look at them all tonight.

It was now like 5 or 6 & i was already exhausted.

I closed my eyes and as soon as I did that I was lost in sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... sorry it took longer than a couple hours but I'm sick with an ear infection and possibly strep... so I finally finished though.. Comments would be appropriated & recommended. So thanks for reading and... yeah I'll put the next chapter up either today or tomorrow...