Untitled

Pain Of Love

Inspired by the song "Pain of Love" by Tokio Hotel. NnoiTes. Please be aware that I am against violence in relationships.

Tesla had no idea why he stood by Nnoitra after all this time. The Quinta did nothing but boss him around, hurt him, make him feel useless and insignificant, and more. Yet for some reason, Tesla had nothing rude to say about it, and accepted it as a fact of life. To be honest, he actually scared himself sometimes with the depths to which his loyal extended.

No matter how many times he had ended up in the infirmary because of Nnoitra, he kept coming back for more. And every time he saw Nnoitra and Szayel look at each other in that special way, or even kiss, not caring that Tesla was there watching, he felt his heart crack more. He wondered why he could feel that, since he was a hollow, and as such, unable to feel emotions. Yet he did.

Taking a deep breath, he faced himself in the mirror. So far, he could see the fading bruise on his cheek. Glancing to make sure the door was locked, he lifted his shirt up to view the latest damage. Several bruises in various shades of the rainbow. Some were on top of older ones. At the rate he was going, he would become multicolored. But it didn't matter to him.

As he dropped his shirt back into place and left the bathroom as it was before he entered it, a single tear escaped his eye. He loved Nnoitra, yet Nnoitra didn't love him back. Unlocking the door, he heard the Quinta yelling, "Tesla!"

Wiping away his tear, he replied, "Coming, Nnoitra-sama!" as he hurried out the bathroom. This was the pain of love.