Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Introduction

So what people never understand is that Louis was the kid that I used to watch movies with all night in a tent we had made out of chairs and sheets when we were 7 years old. That’s who he is to me, that is who he will always be to me. When he told me he was trying out for the X factor I laughed, really laughed. He didn’t talk to me for an hour. Then when he rung me after boot camp and told me he was now in a band with 4 other boys and then when he told me that they were through to live shows I was happy for him but there was a part of me that was gutted, my stomach dropped a little. He was starting this journey with 4 other boys, he was going to be spending his time with them instead of me – how wrong I was.

I met the boys a week after they had been put through to live shows and Louis was nervous as we went to meet them in a Nandos near where they were staying.

“If you don’t like them please just tell me, but subtly right? No making it obvious I know what your like Monroe!” he narrowed his eyes and me and I laughed.

“Lou, do you like them?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.

“Yea, yea I do. I feel like I’ve known them forever.” He grinned at me and there it was again, my stomach dropped.

“Then I’m sure I will as well.” I smiled at him and nudged his shoulder with mine and he grinned before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me in so my head tucked under his chin.

“I’ve missed you B.” he sighed.

“Trust me I’ve missed you more.” I pursed my lips and closed my eyes relishing the feeling of being back in my best friends arms again.

“We are here.” He sung playfully squeezing my arm.

“Yay.” I said and he raised an eyebrow at me curiously, “I’m shitting it Lou.”

“Good.” He grinned.

“Good?” I cocked my head to the side.

“Means you still care.” He pushed the door open and held it for me.

“I’ll always care Lou.” I told him honestly as I walked past him.

He wrapped an arm around me again and we headed for a booth where four boys were waiting for us. They all fell silent as I stood at the table.

“Boys.” Louis dropped his arm from my shoulders gestured to me like a magician, “this is my best friend Blair Monroe.”

“Just Blair is fine.” I shook my head laughing at Louis’ grandness.

“Blair these are the boys.” He grinned “they are…”

“Let me try,” I interrupted him and he raised an eyebrow, “I want to try and guess from what you told me.”

“Go right ahead.” One of them said.

“Irish.” I pointed back at the one who spoke, “you must be Niall!”

“I am indeed.” He nodded.

“You have the earring so you must be Zayn.” I guessed and the guy nodded.

“Hey, nice to meet you.” He held his hand up in an awkward wave.

“Awesome.” I bit my lip and looked at the next guy, “you have hair like..”

“Justin Bieber. Yea I get it.” The guy rolled his eyes and laughed causing me to grin.

“Liam.” I stated and he nodded.

“Hey” he smiled.

I turned to the last boy who was nearest me.

“So you must be Harry.” I nodded and the guy smiled at me.

“I must be.” He nodded.

“Nice to meet you.” I grinned before looking over at Louis and cocking my head to the side. “God what is your name again?”

“You’re worst nightmare.” Louis grinned before grabbing me in a head lock.

The boys gaped at us but soon laughed as I stamped on Louis foot and flicked him on the nose.

“Louis can be….violent” I laughed.

“Blair can be…difficult.” Louis laughed before gesturing for me to sit down. I did.

Those months went quickly. I hung out with them a few times earlier on but as they got busier their time was more precious and they had friends they wanted to see, I would have counted them just as people I knew, not as friends really. Louis and I stayed in contact of course, he was my world and I was his. It wasn’t one of those clichéd stories where the best friend left and forgot about the only reason he could make it through school, no Louis wasn’t like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just the basic introduction.

I have about a million other things I should be doing tonight but I decided that maybe I should actually start posting stories again.
It's been a while.
I apologise about how rusty I am at writing.

Love.Peace.Whatever.