Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Rooftops

“You know you shouldn’t drink tea before bed right?” Louis asked as I settled in next to him.

“You know you sound like your mum right now right?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head laughing.

“Have you spoken to her recently?” he asked.

“Yea, she rung me this morning. We had a nice hour long catch up.” I smiled happily, Harry slid into bed next to me, “who said that seat wasn’t taken?”

“Who would be sitting here?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Someone who didn’t ruin Top Gun for me.” I narrowed my eyes at him and he smirked.

“I’d say I was sorry, but I was having way too much fun to care.” He grinned and his eyes glinted in the light. His stupid good looks always make me forget he’s an ass.

“Film?” Niall asked from his position on the floor.

“Yea at this rate we’re going to run out of popcorn.” Liam noted from the sofa.

“Hit play then.” Zayn sighed.

Louis pressed the play button and I took a sip of my tea, Harry held his hand out and I rolled my eyes handing him my mug for him to drink from.

“Thank you.” He handed it back and I shrugged.

“It’s what friends do.” I leant my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.

He smiled at me before resting his head on top of mine. I sighed happily as I took a sip of my tea and he chuckled lightly. We were watching The Descent and it was one of the most horrible films I have ever seen. I had long given up on my tea and had spent most of the time with my eyes squeezed closed with my face in Harry’s side. Louis found it hilarious that I was so scared and kept grabbing me when I was least expecting it. The film finished and everyone filed out except Harry who I was still clinging too.

“Night B.” Louis laughed.

“Fuck off.” I glared at him, “there is no way I am sleeping tonight.”

“I’ll stay with you.” Harry said quietly and I looked up at him.

“Really?” I bit my lip and he shrugged.

“Sure.” He nodded.

Louis left Harry and I too it, I moved a little further away and laid facing him.

“You alright Hazza?” I asked and he smiled softly.

“Better than I’ve been in a while.” He told me and his expression showed how honest he was being.

“What do you mean?” I bit my lip.

“I’ve been a bit lost the past few months.” He rolled on his back to look at the ceiling, “you came on tour at the perfect time Blair.”

“Why though?” I asked and he looked over at me briefly.

“You make me feel like the old me.” He bit his lip, “you see me as me. To you I’m your best friend’s mate that crosses the acceptable line of flirting with you. I’m just Harry you to. I love the way you look at me like you’re listening to every word I say and actually hearing it.”

I bit my lip, I hadn’t expected an answer like that. I reached out and ran my fingers gently down his arm. He looked at me and I smile softly at him my eyes looking over his features. His eyes looked different today, they weren’t filled with mischief and that new look in his eyes was so honest that it made my skin break out in goosebumps with one look. I couldn’t help it as I studied his face but to reach out and stroke his cheek, he closed his eyes at my touch and his breath seemed to hitch in his throat. My thumb ran over his lips gently, they were so soft. I pulled my hand back and sat up, he looked at me curiously as I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a hoodie. He watched me as I pulled the purple hoodie on and a small chuckle came out of his mouth.

“That’s my hoodie.” He pointed out and I bit my lip shrugging.

“It’s comfy.” I walked over to him and held my hand out, “are you coming or not?”

“Where are we going?” he asked getting out of bed, he was wearing sweats and a tshirt.

“Just somewhere.” I shrugged before grabbing another hoodie out my bag, “that’s my hoodie, so don’t steal it.”

“Course not.” He shook his head rolling his eyes.

I grabbed my blanket that I always wrapped round me when it was too early in the morning to function and we had to move from the hotel to the bus. I turned back to Harry grabbing my room key and his hand and pulling him out the room. I found the stairs and we started climbing them in silence, our hands still entwined. I couldn’t help but admire the way our hands fitted together, I felt like I was in some clichéd movie where the two characters hands conveniently always fitted together perfectly. I reached the door and pushed it open leading us onto the roof top.

“How did you know?” he asked as we walked to the edge looking out over the city.

“I used to work in hotels.” I shrugged before dropping his hand and laying the blanket on the floor.

We laid down, Harry laced our fingers together and even though I knew it was wrong I didn’t stop him. We laid in silence just looking at the sky and enjoying being near each other.

“You know, when you’re not flirting with me you can be quite sweet.” I said softly.

“I can stop flirting with you if you want?” he looked over at me and I blushed slightly.

“Why do you always do this to me?” I asked standing up and walking to the railing

“What?” he asked, he was standing behind me.

“You say things that make me feel all…funny.” I bit my lip and looked over the rooftops.

“You do the same to me.” He told me as he put an arm either side of me on the railing, “you do something to me that another girl has never done.”

“What? Say no?” I knew I was ruining the moment but I couldn’t help it and as a laugh fell out of his mouth the sound was so musical that it made me smile.

If I could make him laugh like that forever I would be happy. Seeing Harry honest, happy and this close was making my head go fuzzy but I didn’t want to move away.

“You are so beautiful Blair.” He stroked my face softly.

The honesty on his face when he looked into my eyes and said that made me nearly cry. Nobody had ever said that to me in that way before. I knew he honestly meant it and it took my breath away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I said the last update was me being naughty and putting an update up when I shouldn't so this is silly really but i love the next chapter. I also quite like this one as well because it shows their relationship in a slightly different, how Harry feels like he can speak honestly to Blair.

comments make me happy :)

Peace.Love.TakeMeHome