Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Lying on Rooftops.

I looked up at the sky sighing and Harry squeezed my hand slightly. We were once again laying out under the stars together when we should probably be tucked up in separate beds.

“She left. She walked out on me.” I said quietly and Harry looked at me curiously, “you asked the other day why I was choosing Ryan over you.”

“Who is she?” Harry asked

“My mother.” I said bitterly, “she left one night. I woke up and she was gone.”

We laid in silence for a couple of moments before I carried on.

“The thing is, like I get that you have the right to leave someone. But at least tell them why, cause that’s what was
even more painful than her abandoning me. I always felt that she didn’t think I was worth an explanation.” I wiped the tear from my eye, “my Dad always said it was him she left but that wasn’t true. We both knew it. If she had just left him she would have stuck around for me as well. I was her daughter and she just left me. She walked out on me and never looked back. One of the people who was meant to love me unconditionally.”

“How old were you?” he asked, he had rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“13.” I bit my lip, “you’d think I’d have moved on by now huh?”

“Of course not,” he shook his head before dropped a soft kiss on my forehead, “she was your mother.”

“I haven’t seen her since.” I told him, “she tried to contact me once, she saw Louis was making it big and tried to get to see me through him.”

“Is that why you’re so close to Louis’ mum?” he asked and I smiled softly

“She helped me out more than anyone would ever realize. I was a teenage girl with a Dad that didn’t know the first thing about being a girl and a best friend who was a boy. She did all the things with me that a mum should have. When Louis’ Dad and her started getting divorced and Louis wasn’t around I spent a lot of time with her, we used to watch chick flicks and eat popcorn. I guess I didn’t want her to feel like I had walked out on her just because Louis wasn’t there. If that makes sense?” I shrugged, “people always leave though.”

“Not everybody.” He said softly and I laughed.

“Is this where you tell me that you will never leave me?” I raised an eyebrow at him and laughed,

“Well I was going to but now I wont.” He grinned and laughed shaking his head.

“Good, we’re hanging out, nothing serious.” I smiled.

“Nothing serious?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Baby steps.” I said and he bit his lip.

“So I can’t call you my girlfriend?” he asked and I shrugged.

“You can call me what you want to, I just don’t do serious well. Baby steps.” I licked my lip and sighed.

“Baby steps.” He nodded.

“I mean it Harry.” I narrowed my eyes playfully at him, “I can’t jump into a relationship. I love romance but I’ve only loved the idea of it, I don’t want you declaring to your fans you’re in love with me or anything.”

“Okay, no declarations of love,” he promised playfully “I don’t know about the whole romance thing though, I love a romantic gesture.”

“Start small,” I smiled at him, “I’m difficult huh?”

“Your difficult in your simplicity.” He laughed lightly, “can I make a request?”

“I’ve made a few so I’ll allow you one.” I nodded smiling slightly.

“I’d like to take you on a date.” He told me and I smiled.

“A date?” I asked and he nodded, “I guess that would be okay.”

“Good.” He smiled leaning down and kissing me gently.

I smiled into the kiss before running my hands into his hair and deepening the kiss. My world was spinning but I couldn’t get enough of the boy that was making me feel like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because I feel bad the other two chapters sucked as much as they did.

This is the beginnng of why Blair is the way she is.

Comments make me happy.

Peace.Love.Tiffany&Co