Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Black eyes and Broken bones

“Good morning favourite person in the world.” I grinned as I sat next to Louis.

“I thought that was Harry now?” he cocked his eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re my best friend Lou.” I smiled at him pecking him on the cheek.

“You alright B? I mean you broke up with your boyfriend the other day and now you’re with Harry.” He bit his lip and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“I told him about my mum,” I spoke so quietly I didn’t think he’d hear me but his head immediately snapped to look at me.

“Really?” he asked and I nodded, “wow, you must really like him huh?”

“I’ve never felt like…this before.” I groaned and buried my face in his shoulder as he grinned, “don’t tell him I said that.”

“Now I know you weren’t referring to me, as my girlfriend you’re meant to tell me everything.” Harry appeared in the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s not fling that word around too much yea?” I took a sip of my tea.

“Why not oh girlfriend of mine?” he asked taking a sip of my tea.

“Firstly I don’t think your fans would want to hear it, secondly you haven’t even told your management you have a girlfriend and lastly, it scares me.” I bit my lip.

“I see.” Harry nodded.

“Come here.” I held my arms out and he walked around and stepped into them.

“What do you want?” he looked at me curiously.

“You haven’t kissed me today.” I smiled softly and Louis gagged slightly.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Harry smiled lightly before leaning down and connecting our lips in an effortless kiss.

I could kiss this boy for hours. I ran my hands up his chest and knotted them into his hair pulling him even closer to me. He licked my bottom lip and I happily opened my mouth to him. His arms wrapped around me tighter and I was completely lost in him. He pulled away his eyes still closed resting his forehead against mine.

“Wow.” He laughed slightly.

“I know.” I bit my lip.

“God I need a cold shower.” He pecked me on the forehead and walked out the room as I laughed.

“I’m glad you’re happy B.” Louis looked up from his phone.

“I am.” I bit my lip, “I know you aren’t happy about the situation but I do really like him Lou.”

“Good.” He nodded.

I jumped off the stool and walked into the bunk area to grab my stuff to get ready for the day. After I finished getting ready I walked into the lounge to see all the boys sat together talking seriously.

“What’s going on?” I asked and they all looked at me, “do I have something on my face?”

“No.” Harry pulled my waist to sit next to him, “nothing is going on.”

He shot the boys a look and they all looked away.

“No. Tell me.” I crossed my arms, “what’s happening?”

“Nothing is happening.” Harry shook his head.

“Don’t lie to me Styles.” I shook my head.

“I think she should know.” Louis piped up.

“Know what?” I asked.

“She’ll just see it on the internet.” Niall shrugged.

“Tell me.” My jaw tightened and Harry groaned.

“Ryan has told everyone that I hit him.” He bit his lip, “he’s told everyone that I stole you from him.”

“Oh.” I bit my lip, “so I’ve caused you trouble? Already? Great.”

I shook my head and stood up walking back into the bunk area. Harry put a hand on my side and moved me so he had an arm either side of my head leaning against the bunks.

“B.” he pressed his forehead against mine, “it’s okay.”

“No it isn’t.” I looked down, “I can’t believe Ryan is doing this. I thought he was better than this.”

“He’s kind of right though, I did steal you from him.” Harry bit his lip.

“Harry.” I reached out to stroke down the side of his face, “I wasn’t anybodys to steal. Ryan and I have been over for a while, that’s why I’m not at all gutted about it.”

“I did hit him though.” He chuckled slightly.

“He was hurting me.” I pulled my top up where you could still see the bruise on my arm, “you were just being you.”

“I’d do it again you know?” Harry wrapped his arms around me, “as long as you’re there to kiss it better I’d get black eyes and broken bones for you everyday.”

“Why are you so cute?” I smiled snuggling into his neck.

“I guess I was just born this way.” He sighed dramatically which only made me giggle.

“You two all done in here?” Zayn asked.

“Yea.” I nodded stepping away from Harry.

We walked back into the bus and sat down with the boys who was still talking about what they were going to do bout the story. Harry sighed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders pulling me against his chest.

“I think we should just wait for our next interview.” Harry shrugged, “let people say whatever.”

I pulled out my phone and logged onto twitter.

“Woah.” I refreshed the page.

“What?” Harry looked down.

“Turns out people thinking I’m Harry Styles’ girlfriend gets me more follows than beng Louis Tomlinson’s best friend.” I giggled

“Really?” Harry laughed looking at my followers, “impressive I guess.”

“Shut up Mr 7 million.” I giggled and he shrugged.

“It’s all my profound tweets.” He nodded.

“Sure.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“I’m taking you on a date tonight.” He told me.

“Are you?” I looked at him curiously, “what kind of date?”

“It’s a surprise.” He grinned.

“How do I know what to wear?” I asked.

“Just normal attire will be needed.” He shrugged.

“This is when I wish I had a girl friend on this bus.” I groaned, “stupid Lou not being here.”

“I’m sure you will look beautiful no matter what you wear.” Harry pressed a kiss to my forehead.

I knew we had only been together for a couple of days but I felt like it had been months. This boy made me happier than anybody ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame.

Did anyone else feel a bit conned last night at the pre recorded X Factor show?

But yea, let me know what you think :) I'm currently writing the mother of all essays so could use a couple of comments to make my day a little better.

Peace.Love.MulledWine < so happy its this time of year again!