Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Holmes Chapel

It felt like a home, there were pictures everywhere of various different people and it was warm but not just in the heat sense. Harry squeezed my hand and I looked up at him as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

“So how are you Blair? I’ve heard so much about you I feel like I know you already.” She smiled at me after putting the kettle on.

“Oh, I’m great thank you. How are you? Really?” I looked at Harry curiously who was narrowing his eyes at his mum.

“Harry doesn’t shut up about you, it’s all Blair this and Blair that.” She laughed lightly at her son.

“Really? That’s interesting.” I grinned looking at him as he started to blush, I couldn’t help but let out a small laugh, “I think this is one of the first times I’ve seen you proper blush.”

“Shut up.” Harry dropped his head to the counter hiding his face.

“Oh baby don’t be embarrassed I’m glad you’ve finally found someone.” Anne grinned placing a kiss on her son’s face, he just pouted at me.

“So you really like me huh?” I couldn’t help the smirk appearing.

“Shut up Blair.” He narrowed his eyes playfully at me.

“Course he does. You’re the first girlfriend I’ve ever met.” She smiled happily and my mouth dropped.

I looked at Harry who was avoiding looking anywhere but at me. Part of me was freaking out, that part of me that was still too scared to be close to anyone but the other part of me was so happy.

“Stop it.” He shook his head at me.

“Stop what?” I asked as his mum went to answer the phone.

“Freaking out. This is why I didn’t tell you.” He bit his lip, “I didn’t want you to freak out and not come.”

“Oh.” I bit my lip, “I’m kind of impressed.”

“Impressed?” he asked looking at me curiously.

“I would have thought you’re mum was used to the whole meeting the girlfriends routine.” I shrugged, “It makes me happy that I’m the first.”

“Good.” He leant forward placing a sweet kiss on my lips, “that’s all I ever want.”

“So you are staying the night yea?” Anne arrived back in the kitchen and I nodded.

“Sure are.” Harry stood up and held a hand out to me, “tour?”

“Sure.” I smiled taking his hand as he dragged me around the house.

“So this is the best room.” Harry leant against the outside of the door and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Let me guess, this is where all the magic happens?” I asked and he grinned.

“I hope so.” He winked at me.

He opened the door and stepped in flinging his arms open wide in a ‘ta-da’ motion. I giggled but stood in the doorway looking around his room, it was different than I thought it would be. My eyes instantly drawn to above his bed, a giant board the same width of the bed hung above it covered in pictures, ticket stubs and random pieces of paper like a giant scrapbook. My eyes travelled to the bed, it was a double bed covered in dark blue sheets and a light green throw covered the bottom section, I stepped inside and was aware of Harry studying me as I walked over to his bookshelf which contained few books but a wide array of cds, I ran my finger along the edges reading some of the titles. I then noticed the bottom shelf was filled with vinyl I smiled softly leaning down and pulling a few out to see which they were, I didn’t know Harry liked vinyl. I moved over to the window seat, it was a bay window and the whole bay had been turned into a seat, there were a collection of various teddies on one side. I looked at them and saw they had little tags tied around their feet with names of cities on them, I realized they were teddies that had been thrown on stage from various shows he had played at. I looked over as Harry was sticking something to the giant scrapbook above his bed, I walked over to see it was a Polaroid that that Niall had take the other day of Harry and I asleep together on the sofa.

“I love your room.” I said softly as my eyes travelled across the board taking in all the different images.

“Really?” he asked looking at me nervously.

“Yea. I didn’t know you liked vinyl.” I admitted and he shrugged.

“My granddad gave it to me when I was like 12,” he walked over to the desk where some letters were resting, he picked them up flicking through them, “I want to take them back to London with me but I keep putting it off.”

“Why?” I asked perching on the edge of the bed, he sighed.

“If I start taking everything up to London it will feel like I’ve really left. Like this isn’t my room anymore.” He leant back against the desk looking around the room.

I nodded, my fingers tracing patterns on the sheet as I watched Harry’s eyes flicker over the board.

“Do you want to meet Will?” he asked biting his lip.

“Your best mate?” I asked and he nodded, I smiled happily, “I would love to.”

“Alright,” he grinned walking over to the window to look out, “ah yes, it’s clear.”

“We’re walking?” I asked as we walked down the stairs.

“Course.” He grinned taking my hand in his, “mum?”

“Yea.” She popped her head around the door to the kitchen.

“We’re going to Will’s house.” Harry told.

“Be careful.” She said looking between both Harry and I.

“What was that look?” I asked as we walked out the door.

“She worries.” He shrugged, “she’s just being my mum I guess.”

We walked along the road hand in hand in silence, I was trying to take it all in. This was part of who Harry was and it was lovely.

“I feel like we’ve been together for a lot longer than we have been.” His thumb rubbed the back of my hand softly.

“I know what you mean,” I nodded looking up at him.

“I think it’s because we live together. We’ve fitted in the average persons like year long relationship into a month and a half.” He chuckled leading me down a side road.

“That’s quite scary.” I bit my lip, he stopped walking and looked at me.

“Is falling in love with me still scary for you?” he asked curiously.

“Yea.” I looked at my feet, “it makes me nervous. You seem so good at all this.”

“Well I’m nervous too you know.” He sighed and I looked up at him curiously, “I’ve never done this before either. I’m Harry Styles, I just bed loads of women and move on without a care in the world.”

“I think you’re confusing yourself with your persona.” I smiled softly and he leaned forward resting his forehead against mine, I closed my eyes breathing him in.

“At least we’re both new to this.” He said softly and I hummed.

He captured my lips in his and I could resist wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him back. I was standing in Holmes Chapel wrapped up in it’s finest’s arms, I was blissfully happy. Eventually we pulled away from each other both with red cheeks, Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we round the corner and walked up a driveway. He knocked on the door and reached for my hand as the door flew open and a little boy stood there.

“HARRY!” he shouted happily and Harry laughed reaching out and ruffling his hair.

“Harry isn’t here, he’s still in London dating the fittes-“ the guy paused as he looked at us, “Harry!”

“Dating the fittes-?” Harry laughed.

“You must be Blair,” the guy was grinning cheekily at me.

“You must be Will.” I laughed.

“Do finish your sentence Will.” Harry raised an eyebrow at him and Will smirked.

“Fittest girl ever.” Will shrugged, “Harry’s punching above his weight with you beautiful.”

“Thanks.” I furrowed my eyebrows together, “I think?”

Both of the boys laughed as Will leant against the doorframe.

“So are we hanging out?” he asked and Harry nodded.

“If you’re not too busy.” Harry shrugged and Will laughed.

“Not all of us have crazy superstar schedules, let me grab my coat. Are we going to the bakery?” Will asked, “you haven’t been without me have you?”

“Course not. It’s tradition.” Harry shrugged.

“Eh?” I asked as Will closed the door.

“Haz and I always go the bakery he used to work at for doughnuts.” Will explained.

“Best doughnuts in the world.” Harry grinned lacing our fingers together and swinging our hands.

“I’ll be the judge of that. My dad and I used to go to this place in Brighton when I was little, they were amazing.” I grinned.

“Trust me, they are insane.” Harry grinned, “I’ve been all over the world and these are still the best.”

“I’ve been all over the world.” Will mimicked and Harry shoved him as he laughed.

“Shut up.” Harry rolled his eyes.

“So Blair,” Will looked over at me, “you don’t have a twin sister do you?”

“Seriously?” Harry laughed and Will shrugged, “lamest line ever.”

“No, I don’t” I laughed, “do you have a girlfriend Will?”

“Ha. No.” he shook his head, “sometimes I’ll be with a girl and she’ll be chatting and drop the 1D bomb, I’m out of there ASAP!”

“Ridiculous.” Harry laughed.

“No I get you.” I nodded, “it was like that with me and friends.”

“Oh yea, you’re Louis’ girl aren’t you?” Will nodded.

“Best friend.” Harry clarified, “she’s my girl.”

“Yea, I’m a best friend to.” I nodded ignoring Harry, “it can be tough huh?”

“It’s a good job they are worth it huh?” Will threw an arm around Harry’s shoulder and they laughed.

We reached the bakery as we walked inside a number of people started calling out Harry’s name. I went to let go of his hand so he could be free to great them in whatever way he decide but he shot me a look and tightened his grip on me. After the workers fussed over Harry and caught up with each other we exited the shop with a doughnut in each of our hands and a box full in my handbag, apparently if Harry went back and didn’t bring doughnuts the band might throw him out.

“What do you think?” Will asked as we headed back to Harry’s house.

“I’m not sure.” I took another bite and Harry stopped walking chuckling as he wiped a bit of sugar off of my cheek.

“Just like the beginning.” He spoke softly as he licked the sugar off his finger.

“Best ever.” I confirmed a blush rising on my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've decided that became I am now on 99 subscribers that if I get to 100 I want to give you guys a little thank you. Therefore I am giving you two options of little treats, they will come in the form of a chapter in this story, for you to pick from. Firstly a chapter from Harry's point of view so you can see how he sees things with Blair or Nialls date with May. So if you would like to cast your vote please just leave a comment with which you would like to see...if you want to see either. Or if you have another suggestion, I'm easy.

I love that you guys liked the bit with Blair with the fan, I've already written loads of little fan bits between fans and Blair so it was nice to hear you liked that.

So I was on twitter last night and #StayStrongHarryStyles was trending because apparently his grandma had died, No offense to anyone whos reading this who tweeted that but I don't get why people did this with no proof? However, it did give me a good idea for a chapter.

So let me know your favourite parts :)

Check out She's Not Afraid, I think it sums Blair up and it will be brought up in the story at some point,

Peace.Love.IHateMornings