Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Mile High Club?

“Niall why aren’t you more comfortable.” I groaned as I attempted to fluff his shoulder up like a pillow.

“You’re grouchy. I don’t like grouchy Blair.” Niall groaned and I poked him, “you need to stop with the casual violence.”

“I’m so tired.” I groaned and huffed.

“Harry your girlfriend is being grouchy!” Niall leant out into the aisle and looked across at Harry.

Harry was sat with Louis spending some quality time together and I was bonding with Niall.

“She’s Louis best friend.” He pointed to Louis.

“What so she becomes my responsibility when she’s being annoying?” Louis asked and Niall laughed as Harry shrugged.

“I’m not being annoying, Niall’s shoulder just isn’t a very satisfactory pillow.” I stood up shimmying past Niall.

“Where are you going?” Harry asked.

“Toilet.” I pulled my blanket off me and putting on my seat.

“Really now?” he smirked and I laughed.

“I am way too tired for that.” I leant down and pressed my lips to his as I giggled.

“Did you just ask Blair to join the mile high club with you?” Louis asked.

“No, I implied it.” He grinned.

“Why would you ask her that?” Louis asked and Harry burst out laughing.

“You don’t know?” he laughed before looking at me, “you never told him?”

“Know what?” Louis looked confused I sighed rolling my eyes.

“I’m already a member of that club.” I told him before walking down the aisle to the cabin, all I could hear was Harry laughing and Louis gagging.

I walked back up the aisle after using the toilet and yawned loudly which made Liam chuckle.

“B?” he said as I walked past him.

“Yep.” I stopped and he handed me his little pillow, “oh Liam it’s okay.”

“I’m not tired Blair.” He shrugged, “take it, you seem shattered.”

“Thanks Li.” I grinned taking it from him and dropping a kiss on his cheek.

“Blairrrr” Harry sang and I stopped next to him.

“Harrrrryyyy” I sang back at him and he grinned.

“I wish you’d sing to me more often.” He said and I rolled my eyes, “you going to sleep?”

“Yes.” I nodded, “Liam gave me a pillow.”

“Okay.” He nodded and stood up.

He reached forward and held my face in his hands softly before kissing me gently. I dropped the pillow. It just fell right out of my hand as I kissed him back. I heard Louis laugh but I couldn’t help but melt right into him. He pulled away chuckling slightly as he rested his forehead against mine.

“Sweet dreams baby.” He smiled at me and I blushed, “you are so beautiful.”

“So are you.” I told him as I tried to even out my breathing, “I’ll see you when we land.”

Harry sat back down and I reached down to pick up the pillow before scooting in next to Niall and snuggling under my blanket resting the pillow on the blind as I settled in to sleep. I woke up to Harry pressing a kiss to my forehead whispering my name. I blinked a bit and stretched before reaching out and hugging him snuggling my face into the side of his neck, he chuckled.

“B you need to wake up.” He said softly, “we’re here.”

“Can’t you carry me?” I moaned and I felt him grin.

“I can carry you to the baggage area?” he offered and I nodded.

He stood up and I got on his back stilled wrapped in my blanket. Someone already had my handbag so I just closed my eyes as Harry carried me off the plane and through the terminal but put me down when we got the baggage area much to my protests. As soon as my feet his the ground I wrapped both of my arms around his waist and put my face in his chest, he wrapped his arms back around me rubbing my back softly and pressing a kiss to my forehead. I looked up at him and reached out for a soft kiss which he happily returned.

“Come on you two.” Louis laughed as he pushed a trolley that had two of my suitcases on.

“Hotel?” I asked yawning and Harry nodded.

I pulled my sunglasses on in preparation for any flashes, I was way to tired to have a camera stuck infront of my face so I elected to do the old bury my face in Harry’s back and hope for the best trick as we walked to the cars. It worked to a certain extent and it caused Louis and Niall to laugh at me. Harry had his fingers laced through mine and he seemed soley focused on getting me in a car without talking to anybody whereas the others stopped to talk to people. As we got in I snuggled into his side and yawned again.

“I hope you didn’t ignore those people for me.” I mumbled and he kissed my head as the car started driving us to the hotel.

“I’m tired, I just want us to get checked in and in bed.” He told me resting his head on mine.

“It feels like forever ago we were in your house.” I said and he nodded in agreement.

We eventually got to the hotel, checked in and into our room. I stripped off all my clothes and got in bed which just made Harry grin. He stripped off and got in his side, he reached out and pulled me closer so our foreheads were touching,

“You are so beautiful B.” he told me and I smiled.

“Harry?” I asked softly and he hummed back, “who did you say you loved?”

He sighed and bit his lip as he moved his gaze from my eyes to just above my head. He looked hurt and it made me angry.

“I hate her already.” I whispered and he cocked an eyebrow at me, “you look hurt.”

“It didn’t end well.” He chuckled bitterly, “I don’t think I did love her.”

“Who was she?” I asked reaching out and stroking his hair softly.

“It was Caroline.” He bit his lip.

“Oh.” I nodded.

I knew about Caroline. Everyone knew about Harry’s relationship with Caroline Flack it was so widely publicized.

“You’re mum mentioned you were loyal to your detriment sometimes, was she referring to Caroline?” I asked and he nodded.

“I could have easily told the press why we broke up. I let her walk all over me.” He sighed, “I can’t sell people out though and I…She wasn’t who I thought she was.”

“I hate that she hurt you.” I pressed my lips together and smiled softly as Harry stroked my cheek with his thumb.

“She cheated on me.” He sighed, “multiple times. I knew about a couple of the times and let it slide, allowed her to make excuses for it. But eventually she broke up with me during an argument about her unfaithfulness.”

“I’m sorry.” I whispered pressing my lips to his softly, “I shouldn’t have asked.”

“No, you should have. I should have told you.” He kissed my forehead, “you are so much more than she ever was to me Blair.”

“You’re more to me than anybody has ever been.” I told him honestly.

“Sweet dreams Blair.” He smiled softly.

“Night Harry.” I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around him.

I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love it? Hate it? Don't care about it? Let me know, it always makes me happy seeing that little orange 1 next to Alerts.

I hope it doesn't bore you that Harry and Blair are quite normal together, like not fighting all the time like couples do in other stories. I just kind of base little bits of them off my relationship and my boyfriend and I don't fight all the time so I didn't think it would be very realistic if Blair and Harry did. If you want me to make them a little more explosive then let me know.

I think if Niall wins then I'm going to have to make it as a one-shot.

I know I said the last chapter was the last opportunity to vote but I really do mean it this time. The next chapter would be Harry's POV so let me have your vote :)

I'm so lame, literally watched/listened to the Up All Night DVD all day on repeat. Have any of you ever seen them in concert? I really want to but have never managed to get tickets.

Peace.Love.MyInsomniaIsBack