Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

The morning after the night before

I groaned and rolled over to find myself wedged between two bodies. I realized one was Niall and the other was Louis, where was Harry? I sat up yawning and groaning at the effort needed to move, I then spotted Harry the other side of Louis, he had his hand thrown over Louis waist and it was enough for me to let out a weak laugh.

“Why are you moving?” Niall groaned.

“Why are we all in bed together?” I asked laying back down.

“I don’t know, it’s too much effort to think,” he groaned, “I feel like crap.”

“Eugh, same. I don’t even remember coming home.” I moaned.

“Why is there talking?” Harrys voice was husky and if I wasn’t contemplating jumping out the window I’d have jumped on him.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You made us do tequila race and I don’t know what happened after.” He sat up rubbing the back of
his neck, “fuck I feel bad.”

“Make me tea.” I whined and he chuckled. “please? I’ll make it up to you when I feel like a human being again.”

“Make me one whilst you’re at it?” Louis groaned.

“Morning sleeping beauty.” I poked his cheek and he growled.

“I swear to god if you do that again Blair I will bite it off.” He glared at me and I giggled weakly.

“Where’s Liam?” I asked.

“I think I remember him leaving before tequila-gate” Niall rolled onto his back, “I think I’m going to puke.”

“Don’t talk about sick.” Louis groaned, “I think I threw up last night.”

“You definitely did.” Harry stood up shuffling slowly to the kettle, he was just in boxers and I groaned, “what?”

“You look hot.” I moaned, “but I feel like death too much to move to hug you. I also fear I smell like stale alcohol.”

Niall moved to sniff me and laughed.

“You smell like strawberries.” He told me.

“Thanks babe.” I laughed weakly, “why did I drink so much?”

“You were a hot mess.” Louis chuckled.

“I’m sure you were too Lou.” I rolled my eyes.

“Tea.” Harry handed me a mug and I sat up taking it from him.

“Thank you.” I mumbled leaning forward and pecking him on the lips.

“I’m not feeling as bad as I thought I was.” Harry shrugged as he handed Louis his tea.

“Don’t be smug, it’s not attractive.” Louis groaned.

“Did Zayn get lucky last night?” I asked and Harry chuckled, “what?”

“You grabbed a girl, told her she was hot and then asked her if she knew who Zayn Malik was and when she said yes you asked her if she wanted to have sex with him.” Harry grinned and I groaned.

“Please tell me she at least said yes?” I asked hopefully as Niall laughed.

“He went home with her.” Harry shrugged.

“Ultimate matchmaker!’ I punched the air weakly, “fuck I feel like shit.”

“At least you don’t have to perform tonight.” Louis groaned.

“Ha, I probably will in another way.” I chuckled and Harry laughed, I then clapped my hand over my mouth and stopped laughing remembering that Harry and I had had sex in the toilet.

“So.” Harry pursed his lips together trying not to laugh as he realized what I had remembered.

“Why is Blair looking at you like that?” Louis asked.

“You don’t want to know.” I smirked at Harry shaking my head.

“I do.” Niall grinned.

“We had sex in the club.” Harry shrugged and I laughed.

“What? When?” Louis looked confused.

“We snuck off.” I laughed.

“Woah.” Niall shook his head, “that’s impressive.”

“I’m not shocked at all.” Louis looked at me curiously, “you don’t care where it happens do you?”

I laughed and Harry grinned.

“Let’s go to our room.” Harry reached out to me, “we’ll meet you downstairs for breakfast in an hour.”

“This sounds like it involves a lot of movement.” I groaned as I shuffled to the end of the bed.

“Yea, there is a lot of effort in that plan Styles.” Louis groaned.

“I’m sure you’ll manage.” Harry picked up my bag and got the key out.

I grabbed my dress and heels resting my head against Harry’s back as we walked out the room and into ours. Harry walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, he walked out to see me standing sadly where he had left me. He chuckled before walking over to his suitcase and pulling out two tablets and put them on the side and took two glasses into the bathroom and filled them with water before dropping the tablets in the glass. He handed it to me and I raised an eyebrow at him skeptically.

“It’s berrocca, it’ll make you feel like a human again I promise.” He grinned knocking back his, “how do you think I go out as much as I do?”

“I don’t know,” I followed him into the bathroom, “maybe you have superpowers.”

He reached out and pulled his tshirt off of my body, I groaned as I pushed Niall’s pjamma bottoms off and stepped into the shower. I felt Harry get in behind me wrapping his arms around my stomach and kissing my neck softly.

“Do you know what another hangover cure is?” he asked and I chuckled.

The berrocca must have kicked in because as I reached up to kiss him I didn’t feel like I was going to throw up. He backed him up against the wall and ran his hand down the length of my body.

So after our shower sex we had dressed and put ourselves in a presentable state. I stood infront of the mirror and pulled my hair to the side plaiting it and putting a flower at the top, I could feel Harry watching me.

“What?” I asked laughing slightly.

“How did I get this lucky?” he asked and I grinned.

“I guess you did something good in a previous life.” I laughed picking up my handbag and opening the door, “let’s go act smug that the others still feel shit.”

Harry chuckled standing up and grabbing his phone before lacing our hands together. We walked to the elevator in a comfortable silence and I rested my head against his shoulder as we stood waiting for the lift to make it to the floor where the restaurant was. We happily made our way to the table where Louis had his head in his hands and Niall was poking his food looking like he was trying to decide whether to eat it. Zayn was looking pleased with himself and Liam was happily having a conversation with one of the band.

“Morning Louehhhh!” I sung as I sat next to my best friend, he glared at me.

“I’m going to kill you.” He told me seriously and I laughed.

“How are you feeling Nialler?” I asked.

“Confused.” He stated still staring at his food.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“I’m not sure I want to eat this and this never happens to me.” He furrowed his eyebrows together, “I think it’s because I threw up.”

“Shh.” Louis held his finger up, “no sick talk.”

“Ah Lou you are quite cute hungover.” I wrapped an arm around him.

“Ahh comfort.” He groaned moving to snuggle into me, I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him pressing my lips to his head.

I gave my phone to Zayn who was sat opposite us and gestured to take a photo. He handed it back to me and I sent it to Jay saying ‘Boo is feeling worst for wear this morning so I’m looking after him.’ I then uploaded it to twitter @LouisTomlinson maybe you shouldn’t try to keep up with the big boys #ifyoucanttaketheheat.

“So how was your night Zayn?” I grinned and he laughed.

“A gentleman never kisses and tells.” He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

“It was more than a kiss and you are no gentleman around us.” I grinned rubbing Louis arm.

“Thanks for being a great wingwoman by the way, I don’t know what you said to her but I didn’t have to pull out any of my moves.” He grinned and I blushed as Harry burst out laughing.

“Oh she was a great wingwoman alright.” Harry shook his head laughing before going back to talking to Liam.

“What did he mean by that?” Zayn asked and I shrugged.

“You know Harry. Nobody knows what he means half the time.” I shrugged again and this was obviously enough to satisfy Zayns curiosity.

“Stop moving.” Louis groaned clinging to me, “how are you so alive?”

“Harry has a hangover cure.” I smirked over at him and Harry chuckled.

“What is it?” Louis looked at me and saw the look on my face, “great, I feel like absolute shit and you got laid. How are we friends?”

“Because I brought this down with me.” I pulled out a tablet and dropped it in his glass of water and did the same for Niall.

“What is this witchcraft?” Louis asked inspecting the glass.

“You’re new best friend.” I chuckled as he gulped before downing the glass, “give it 5 minutes and you’ll be good as new.”

“I’m never drinking again.” Louis vowed and I laughed.

“I highly doubt that Tommo.” I ruffled his hair and he glared at me.

“You are such an annoying creature, why are you still here?” he mock glared at me.

“I’m dating the curly haired one.” I shrugged.

“I think me and him need to have words, I don’t know if he is aware that you are quite as annoying as you are.” He sighed dramatically.

“Speaking about other halves, how is El by the way?” I asked and Lou groaned.

“I feel shit cause I’m hungover please don’t give me another reason to feel like crap.” He looked sad.

“I remember ringing her last night.” I told him and he looked wide eyed at me.

“No. No we didn’t” he shook his head.

“We did.” Niall nodded now shoveling food in his mouth.

“What did we say?” Louis looked concerned.

“I told her I had a girl crush on her.” I laughed.

“I suggested a threesome but she wasn’t game.” Harry laughed and Louis rolled his eyes.

“I asked her to come over and make me sausage and mash cause she makes it the best.” Niall grinned.

“What did I say?” Louis looked scared.

“You told her that you loved her, that you wish she was here and that she is the most beautiful girl you have ever laid eyes on.” I smiled and he looked relieved.

“And that you missed having sex with her.” Harry laughed and I swatted him, “What? He did!”

“Yea but he was happy he has been all nice!” I sighed.

“It’s alright, I’m sure she just laughed.” Louis looked a bit relieved, “I am going to go grab my stuff from my room, meet you at the venue?”

“Course.” I grinned. “I’ll be front and centre for sound check.”

“But the question is, who is your favourite one direction member?” He raised an eyebrow and I laughed as he walked away.

Harry and Niall looked at me curiously.

“What?” I asked.

“Answer the question.” Niall grinned.

“Shut up, I’m not picking one of you.” I stood up, “I’m going to get in the car.”

I walked out the room shaking my head laughing, they were all my favourites in their own ways. I was no way picking. I pulled out my phone and brought up twitter laughing at the responses to my picture of Louis.

Collect moments, not things.

My phone started buzzing as people started replying to my tweet, most not even about the saying.

@Blairr You looked so lovely last night!

@Blairr why do you do all these sayings?

@Blairr if I was with Harry I’d collect every moment and treasure it. <3 #Stolonroe

It then came up that Louis had tweeted.

Note to self (and everyone else) if @Blairr ever suggests going out with her the answer should always be no.

I laughed out loud and looked up as he walked out of the lift, he looked slightly surprised to see me but mock glared at me regardless.

“Oh Boo bear, don’t be cranky with me. You’re feeling better now are you not?” I laughed laceing my arm through his.

“You are lucky you are cute Blair.” He chuckled, “very lucky.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not going to lie the beginning is based off of many of my own experiences. Berocca does help though so if you're ever rocking the worst hangover known to man give it a go.

What are your favourite bits in this chapter?

Working on the Niall one shot tomorrow :)

Peace.Love.GingerbreadMen.