Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Mini Break?

“Why are we not checking in with the rest of the guys?” I asked as Harry led me to a different desk.

“We’re going to have a mini break, just the two of us.” He smiled at me and I grinned.

“Really?” I bit my lip and bounced up and down, “where?”

“Harry Styles and Blair Monroe to Paris.” Harry said to the girl behind the desk and laughed as I jumped up and down squealing happily.

“Quite possibly the best boyfriend on this planet.” I grinned kissing his cheek.

We checked in and met the others at security. I waved my ticket happily at Louis who laughed.

“You’re excited then?” Louis threw an arm around my shoulders.

“I’m going to Paris with Harry Lou.” I shrugged, “I’m fucking ecstatic!”

“I hope you two have a lovely time.” He smiled softly at me.

“I hope so too.” I grinned, “I love Paris.”

“I know.” He nodded, “I think that’s the point.”

I smiled up at him before looking over at Harry who was chatting away to Zayn about something. I ducked out from under Louis arm and went over to Niall throwing my arms around his waist from behind.

“Don’t be too sad!” I declared and he chuckled.

“About what Blair?” he asked.

“Leaving me.” I shrugged as he turned around to look at me, “after this weekend you’re fucking off to
America and we’re not going to see each other for ages.”

“I’m sure you’ll come visit, you and Harry can barely be apart for an hour let alone 2 months.” Niall
patted my head, “I’m sure I’ll see you soon friend.”

“This is true.” I nodded, “I’ll probably try and get my internship to give me a couple of days off, then I can see you! My favourite Irish friend.”

“I can’t be your favourite if I’m the only one.” Niall rolled his eyes at me and I giggled.

“Come on B, we have a flight to catch.” Harry grabbed my hand and I nodded.

“I’ll see you before you go Nialler.” I told him giving him a hug.

I walked over to Louis and tapped him on the shoulder, he spun around and pouted.

“You have to leave don’t you?” he said and I nodded.

“Sorry Tommo.” I reached out and hugged him, “I’ll see you before America though.”

“I know B.” he squeezed me, “have an amazing time in Paris.”

“I love you Lou.” I sighed burying my face in his neck.

“I love you to Blair.” He kissed the side of my head and I let go, “I’ll see you in a few days.”

“You will indeed.” I nodded spinning around and jumping on Zayn’s back, “bye bye Zayneee.”

“Bye Blair.” He laughed, “have an awesome time in Paris.”

“I will!” I grinned looking over at Liam and bounding over to him, “Li!”

“B!” he grinned, “you and Haz off?”

“Yep.” I nodded, “I’ll see you guys before you leave for America.”

“Alright, have a good time Blair.” He hugged me.

“Have a nice time seeing Dani.” I told him walking towards Harry who was waiting for me.

“Ready to go?” he asked.

“I’m always ready for Paris.” I grinned as I took his hand.

We happily walked through to the gate chatting about absolutely nothing and I laughed at all the stupid things Harry kept saying. We eventually got onto the plane and snuggled in waiting to be able to watch a movie on Harry’s laptop. The flight was quicker than I thought it would be and we were soon waiting for our bags at the baggage reclaim. I rested my head on Harry’s shoulder pulling out my phone bringing up twitter.

Paris is always a good idea – Audrey Hepburn

“It is indeed.” Harry read over my shoulder and I looked up smiling.

“My baby is so clever.” I cooed and he pulled a face, “and pretty.”

He laughed as I pinched his cheeks. I could see a couple of people staring at us curiously but Harry wasn’t paying anybody but me any attention so I tried to just tune them out. He poked my nose and I laughed wiggling it like a rabbit does which only made him laugh out loud. He reached out and picked off his bag as it went past, I leant on it as we waited for mine.

“Do you ever feel the gazes?” I asked him and he shrugged.

“I block it out.” He bit his lip looking over at me, “I don’t want to think about them, I just want to think about us.”

“Forget that you are the Harry Styles of One Direction?” I asked.

“Shh.” He pressed his finger to his lips and I laughed.

“Oh Haz, people are aware of who you are without me needing to name you.” I grinned.

“They might not be.” He defended weakly.

“I wish I could tune out the fact you’re leaving in a couple of days.” I whispered and he pressed his
lips to mine to silence me.

“Nobody is hurting over this more than me baby.” He told me kissing my nose as he went to grab my bag.

“I can think of one person.” I mumbled running a finger over my ring.

“Let’s go.” He grinned grabbing my hand as I wheeled my suitcase with the other.

We made it out the airport only being stopped twice for Harry to have his picture taken. We then jumped into a taxi and drove to the hotel, I had my face practically pressed up to the window watching the buildings pass by much to Harry’s amusment. We eventually got to the hotel Park Hyatt, it looked fancy but as we stepped inside it felt so French and it didn’t feel at all like the hotels we had been staying in on tour. Those hotels had been lovely but this hotel had character, it was modern but it didn’t feel cold. I loved it. Harry was checking us in whilst I looked around the lobby admiring the art. I felt him put his hand on the small of my back.

“Let’s go upstairs.” He suggested taking my hand.

I was silent as we walked down the corridor towards our room and Harry kept looking at me smiling. He opened the door and the first thing I did was open the balcony doors and lean over the railings. It felt so good to be back in Paris.

“I wish I could explain to you how much I love Paris.” I sighed staring down the street, I could feel Harry standing next to me without having to look. “Thank you so much for bringing me here.”

“It’s my pleasure, trust me.” He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited about them being in Paris. I love Paris, it feels like you can feel love in the air and it is the most beautiful place in the world.

QueenKendra - Ah yay I'm glad you like it. I was a bit worried it was going to come across about too cutesy. I'm glad you like the story :)
WhoAreYouJudy - Ah thanks I'm glad you thought so :)
autumnreneebabii - Haha Harry Styles always makes me swoon. I'm glad it made you go to sleep smiling :)

Peace.Love.Sleep