Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Niall

“Niall!” I called as I walked back onto the bus, “I brought you breakfast.”

“You brought Niall breakfast but not me?” Harry raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged a small smile on my lips.

“You only have tea in the morning.” I told him as I handed Niall the bag from Greggs holding the contents of his breakfast.

“Thanks B.” Niall grinned at me.

“No worries.” I shrugged before walking past Harry and putting the kettle on and pulling out two mugs. I could feel Harry watching me as I made two cups of tea exactly the same, I turned around holding the mugs and walked over to him and placed it in front of him, “Harry, I made you breakfast.”

“Thank you Blair.” Harry said softly and reached forward and wiped something on my cheek.

As his fingers brushed my skin my whole body erupted with goosebumps and I had to hold the worktop as my knees started to go weak the moment our eyes met. He withdrew his hand before licking the finger he has used to wipe my cheek.

“You had some sugar on your cheek. I take it you ate breakfast on your way.” He blew on his tea before taking it and walking further into the bus.

I blushed and closed my eyes as I tried to regulate my breathing.

“So you two fancy each other.” Niall stated making my eyes snap open and over to him, I had completely forgotten he was here

“No, no.” I shook my head at him, “I have a boyfriend. Harry is just being Harry.”

“Harry is naturally a flirt I’ll give you that, but I’ve seen the way he looks at you sometimes.” Niall shrugged, “I told him to be careful, him and Lou are best friends but even I know that Louis would kill Harry if Harry did anything.”

“Really?” I asked and cocked my head to the side.

“Harry has a rep for breaking girls hearts.” Niall shrugged, “he doesn’t mean to, he’s just searching for the girl that he wants to be his girlfriend. He’s a hopeless romantic and the perfect gentleman but he wont just settle for a girl that doesn’t feel right. But when he finds that girl, wow, she will be the luckiest girl on the planet. When he finds her he will do anything for her.”

“How do you know that?” I asked as I sipped my tea

“We’ve spoken about it.” Niall shrugged

“You’ll be the same.” I told him softly, “whoever ends up with you Niall Horan is a lucky girl.”

He smiled at me and shrugged.

“I’ve been waiting for her for long enough.” He grinned and laughed lightly

“You just don’t want to settle.” I smiled and went to stand up.

“Why are you with that guy?” Niall asked, “you don’t seem to keen on him.”

“I’m with him because a lot of the time he makes me happy.” I shrugged and Niall shook his head, “I know you think that’s bad but he’s a pretty good guy and when I’m with him I am happy.”

“That isnt the basis of a good relationship, surely.” Niall sighed.

“We all accept the love we think we deserve Niall.” I told him repeating a line from my favourite book.

“You think you don’t deserve to be made happy all the time? Just sometimes?” he asked confused.

“So we are talking about the boyfriend again.” Harry noted as he walked back in and I rolled my eyes at him .

“Blair doesn’t think she deserves better than him.” Niall told him and I shot Niall a look, “sorry I didn’t know it was a secret. We should make up a sign so we know when we are sharing secrets then I wont repeat them.”

“He makes me laugh.” I sighed and leant back into the sofa, “I don’t know why I am defending myself.”

“You deserve the world Blair.” Harry said softly as he stood up and walked out the bus.

“Don’t say anything Horan.” I narrowed my eyes at him as I stood up and walked to the back of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I started writing that chapter that follows this one and the next few are where the relationships between the characters start to develop so I couldn't resist updating it again.

I like to think that Blair and Niall would get on well. In my head she sees him as a confidante. I know that sounds weird because she's my character so I can make her see people however I want. But I've been writing this story for a while and Blair has become her own person in my head. I know. I'm crazy.

Comments literally make me squeal like a pig.

Thank you autumnreneebabii. Hopefully it will keep your interest. I have a whole elabrote story written out for these chatacters so hopefully you will learn to love them like I have and trust me where I am with Blair near the end of the story I have to keep reminding myself why I like her.

Peace.Love.SleeplessNights