Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Home

I practically ran up the stairs and into Louis’ flat where all the boys had gone straight after getting back from tour. It had been a month since I had seen any of them, it had been a month since I had been able to kiss Harry and it had been a month since I had been able to be with Harry in every sense of the word. I threw the door open and ran past all of the boys and jumped straight into Harry’s awaiting arms. I wrapped my legs round his waist, he wrapped his arms around me and my lips crashed against his.

“So I guess she missed Harry the most.” Niall commented, “Fuck! That hurt Louis.”

I pulled away and saw Louis looking sad. I unwrapped my legs from Harry’s waist and he let me drop to the floor before I walked over and wrapped my arms around Louis.

“I missed you Lou.” I mumbled into his neck and he chuckled

“Just not quite as much as Harry?” He asked and I giggled

“I missed you in very different ways.” I chuckled and Harry smirked

“On that note we are leaving.” Harry went to grab my hand and Louis batted it away

“You know the deal. El is coming over, Dani is coming over and we are all having a welcome home dinner.” Louis crossed his arms

“I want to have sex with my girlfriend.” Harry replied narrowing his eyes at Louis

“I want to have dinner with my best friend.” Louis glared back

“Alright, alright.” Liam pushed them away from each other, “it’s tradition Harry. We always do this.”

“I know how he feels.” I grumbled to Niall who laughed loudly

Eleanor then burst through the door and into Louis’ arms.

“Do people not knock anymore?” Zayn asked and Niall shrugged

“Apparently not.”

Harry took Louis distraction as an opportunity to walk over to me, I grinned biting my lip as he backed me up against the wall and started kissing me with no intent to stop. I knotted my hands in his hair as he pressed up against me, his hands were roaming every inch of my body and I groaned into his mouth as he tugged at the back of my hair.

“What is with them?” El asked and I heard Niall chuckle

“OI!” Louis yelled and I felt Harry be ripped off of me.

I couldn’t help but giggle as I watched Harry look confused with his lips still pouted like he was kissing the air.

“No.” Louis scolded us

“I feel like a bad dog.” I chuckled and Harry raised at eyebrow at me.

“So why are they like this?” El asked as Harry narrowed his eyes at Louis again

“Blair and Harry haven’t seen each other in a month.” Liam explained

“They wanted to fuck.” Zayn explained further and I grinned as Harry smirked at me.

“Badly.” I added and Harry groaned before walking into the kitchen

“Shall I order food?” Niall asked

“Yep.” I nodded, “tell them to bring it ASAP!”

“Sooner it’s here, sooner it is eaten and the sooner we can go home.” Harry appeared clutching two
beers in his hands, he handed one to me, “I needed a drink if I was going to try and get through tonight without ripping your clothes off infront of everyone.”

“Good plan.” I nodded and took a long drink of my beer leaving it half empty.

“We don’t want you too drunk for later though.” Harry chuckled and I rolled my eyes pushing him playfully

“Ah Blair’s casual violence.” Louis smiled happily, “I have missed you Blair.”

“I thought I missed you Lou till about 5 minutes ago. Now I’m not sure.” I huffed

“Why is it always me that is bad guy with these two?” Louis asked and Liam shrugged
We ordered food and hung out catching up on all the stories from tour and El was telling us stories about her uni which had us in stitches. I stood up from the sofas and walked into the kitchen to get water as I had finished my beer when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned around happily wrapping my arms around Harry’s neck as he lifted me onto the counter and kissed me. I groaned as he stood between my legs and bit down on my lip softly which caused me to wrap my legs around him pulling him as close to my body as possible. I needed him.

“Food is here you two.” Niall yelled out

“Get off of each other.” Zayn chuckled as he walked into the kitchen

Harry growled and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

“This is the worst foreplay ever.” I grumbled as I jumped off the counter walking into the eating area.

“Tell me about it.” Harry chuckled darkly as he sat down next to me.

I reached out and grabbed a container off of the centre of the table and spooned out some rice onto my plate before passing it to Harry who shoved it on his plate with a frown on his face, I giggled which caused him to look at me. I smiled before kissing him on the cheek, he let out a growl which only made me laugh again. I took some curry and tucked in happily munching away and listening to the chatter of the boys, El and Dani. It felt good to be back all together, I leant to my other side and nudged Louis who looked at me, I smiled softly and he laughed softly before resting his head on mine for a second.

“I’m glad I stayed.” I told him and he grinned

“Really?” he looked happy

“I miss this.” I shrugged and he nodded

“Who’d have thought this would be our lives though hey?” Louis bit his lip, “all those nights we spent talking about what we would do if one of us made it.”

“I know, it actually happened.” I laughed and smiled at him, “I am very proud of you Louis.”

“I’m proud of you too.” He nodded his head to Harry

I looked over at Harry as he ate happily and listened to a story Dani was telling him, he was laughing and shaking his head.

“Why?” I asked as I looked back at him.

“The way you are with him.” He shrugged, “I’m going to be honest, there were times when I doubted that I would ever see you like that.”

“God, listen to us getting all deep and sentimental.” I chuckled and tapped my fingers against the table

“Stop it.” Louis told me as he took a drink of his beer

“Stop what?” I cocked my head to the side

“Freaking yourself out about things. You’re happy, stop it.” Louis looked at me for a minute, “I’m proud that you let him in. I could think of anybody I would rather you be with.”

“Thanks Lou.” I leant my head on his shoulder, “I love you.”

“I love you too B.” he kissed my head and wrapped an arm around me

“GAMES!” Niall declared jumping up

“Do we have to?” Harry groaned

“I think so.” I smiled as I stood up, I held my hand out to him, “you in?”

“If you are.” He grinned taking my hand and we walked over to the tv, “so what’s the game?”

“My new singing game.” El stood up with it in her hand, “basically normal teams.”

Harry and I high fived and Zayn groaned.

“The duets sing and the game rates the singers.” El finished

“Sick.” I laughed

The teams stood as; Louis and El, Dani and Liam, Niall and Zayn and finally Harry and I.

“I suck at singing.” Dani moaned and Liam laughed

“Good job I don’t.” he stroked her head

“We might actually have a chance at this one.” Zayn was grinned happily

“We can both sing.” Niall high fived Zayn and I laughed

“I think we have a good chance.” Harry grinned at me and I bit my lip before snuggling into his side

“Thank you.” I said softly

“For?” he asked as he wrapped an arm around my waist before resting his head on mine.

“Everything.” I shrugged, “this. I would love to just go home with you but this is important too. This is who we are.”

“What do you mean?” he kissed the top of my head

Liam and Dani stood up to sing their version of Price Tag. I tapped my foot along to the opening beats of the song and bit my lip as Harry waited for an answer.

“This.” I looked around us, “this is us. We’re friends who are in love with each other. I like the fact we aren’t just a couple who coupley things.”

“I like that too.” He kissed me on the nose, “now what song are we going to sing?”

XXXXX


“Move in with me,” he said softly as we laid next to each other he was tracing circles on my naked back.

“What?” I looked at him my eyebrows knitting together.

“Move in with me.” His eyes remained fixed on my back, “it’s so silly that you have this place and I have my place. We pretty much live together anyway. We know each others bad habits already.”

“What like your tendency to be naked?” I asked and he grinned

“And your tendency to be clothed.” He laughed softly and I giggled, “I’m being serious B.”

“I know.” I rolled onto my back looking up at him, “I know you are.”

“Do you not want to?” he asked brushing a stray hair of my face.

“It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s just, big.” I bit my lip nervously.

“I know.” He sighed kissing me on the nose.

“Haz?” I pursed my lips together as he looked at me, “I love you.”

“I know baby.” He kissed me softly, “I love you too.”

“I’ll move in with you.” I told him.

“Really?” he grinned and I nodded.

“Yea.” I grinned, “I’d love to have a home that’s ours.”

“You’re my home.” He told me.

“You’re mine.” I told him honestly before he kissed me once again leaving me breathless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I go on a lot about Home in this story. I kind of feel like that is what love is about, that the people you love are all the home you need.

Thoughts are always welcome :)

Peace.Love.Matchmakers