Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Dinner at the Styles/Monroe Household

Harry Styles and his girlfriend spend the day together in London.

So what did our favourite direction couple get up to in London today? Well they hit the shops, the London eye and ended up in a tattoo studio. We can’t say the last is a typical thing to do on a date but hey!

We know Harry Styles has plenty of tattoos already but it seems his girl Blair Monroe felt the urge as well. The pair tweeted photos individually of their tattoos, but we are curious as to why they got them even if the meanings of the tattoos seem quite obvious. Harry got a birdcage and Blair got the word ‘Believe’ inked in the same place in white ink. We are happy that they didn’t getting matching tattoos just yet.

The pair were photo happy as they posted photos of them on the eye together and Blair even tweeted a photo of a collection of all saints, jack wills and selfridge bags with the caption ‘Shopping how I have missed you.”

The pair were spotted retreating back into Harry’s house clutching shopping bags full of food. Although it has never been confirmed by the looks of the key in Blair’s hand we would say these two have taken the plunge and moved in together.


“Did you know that getting a tattoo done on a date isnt normal?” I asked as Harry walked past me towards the kitchen, he raised an eyebrow at me

“Isnt it?” he laughed

“Nope. The daily mail said it’s not.” I closed my laptop and stood up walking over to Harry,
“apparently we have moved in together as well.”

“Really?” Harry laughed and wrapped me in a hug, I winced as he brushed over my tattoo, “I wondered how long it would take for them to figure that out.”

“I’m happy.” I sighed as I snuggled into the crook in his neck

“Good. I’m happy too.” He laughed and kissed the top of my head, “we should start getting stuff ready for tonight.”

I nodded and headed into the kitchen following Harry with my hands resting on his shoulders as I bounced along behind him which only made him laugh at me.

“You are such a loser.” He rolled his eyes and I grinned before pecking him on the lips.

I walked over to the ipod docking station and slotted my iphone in and selected ‘One Direction – one thing’. Harry groaned and I laughed before starting to sing to myself as I pulled various ingredients out of the cupboards.

“Shot me out of the sky, you’re my kryptonite” I sung as I danced over to the fridge past Harry who laughed as I sung his part, “ you keep making me weak, yea frozen and can’t breathe.”

“You’re good you know that right?” he asked and I laughed

“I learnt from the best,” I kissed his cheek as I turned around and started jumping up and down pumping the air “So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing and you've got that one thing”

“You’re too cute sometimes Monroe.” I heard a voice say and I turned around to see Nick leaning against the door

“Grimmy!” I laughed and ran to jump in his awaiting arms, “how did you get in here?”

“Harry buzzed me in as you performed your little concert.” He laughed, “thought I would come and see if you needed any help.”

“Ah you are too sweet Nick.” I smiled as I walked back over to the stove to stir the mince for the lasagne, “I think H and I have it covered. Drink?”

“Always,” he sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar and spun around, “what have you two crazy kids been up to today?”

“Tattoos, don’t you read the daily mail showbiz column?” Harry rolled his eyes sarcastically

“I did know that, but only thanks to your twitter narration of your lives.” Nick grinned and Harry laughed, “let’s see them then.”

Harry pulled his shirt up and I looked over and blushed slightly before turn back to the stove.

“Cute Monroe, I saw that.” Nick laughed and I felt my cheeks get hot

“Saw what?” Harry asked and I turned around and glared at Nick

“Nothing.” I narrowed my eyes at Nick as he opened his mouth to speak, “he didn’t see anything.”

“Blair blushed at you topless.” Nick said really quickly.

“I’m not feeding you anymore.” I crossed my arms and Harry smirked as he walked over to me.

“Come here.” Harry cupped his hands under my jaw and kissed me softly, “I love that you still feel like that.”

I pursed my lips before kissing Harry quickly.

“Let’s see yours B!” Nick bounced up and down.

“You don’t deserve to see it.” I sighed but walked over to him anyway, “I love it though so you can see it.”

I pulled my shirt up to my bra line and underneath in white ink was the word ‘Believe’ in cursive script, the white ink made it look like the tattoo was a scar that had always been there.

“Cute.” Nick nodded and I grinned.

“I think I want to add a small bird next to it.” I told him as I pulled my top back down.

“Your bird could have escaped from Harry’s cage!” Nick exclaimed and I looked over at Harry who
laughed as he started to assemble the lasagne.

“That’s why I didn’t get it today, we thought people would think that and we’d get loads of shit for getting matching tattoos already.” I bit the side of my lip as I played with the bottom of my wine glass, “they figured out we live together.”

“How have people taken it?” Nick asked as he leant forward and spun his now half empty beer bottle around on the counter.

“I didn’t read the comments.” I mumbled and Nick looked at me curiously.

“B seems to have been getting negative stuff from fans recently,” Harry explained coming up behind me and rest a hand either side of my body on the counter. “I told her she isnt allowed to read comments at the moment.”

“And you listened?” Nick raised an eyebrow and I shrugged.

“I don’t get why people aren’t just happy we are happy.” I rolled my eyes before sighing and shaking
it off, “anyway, how’s breakfast going?”

“It’s early.” He narrowed his eyes at me and I laughed.

“Hence the term breakfast.” I grinned and he groaned, “I hate it when the guys have breakfast interviews when we are on tour.”

“At least you don’t have to take part.” Harry huffed and I laughed at him.

“So other than the early starts are you having fun?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yea it’s loads of fun,” he shrugged, “I love what I do.”

“Same.” Harry nodded, “it can be so tiring but I love that fact I get to do what I do.”

I hummed and they both looked at me.

“What do you love to do B?” Nick asked and I bit my lip.

“I love singing and I really love clothes.” I told him and Harry stroked my hair absentmindly.

“She likes how they show how people feel.” Harry said as he walked towards the buzzer that was ringing.

“In what way?” Nick asked and I smiled softly.

“Okay, take Harry. Harry is the prime example of this. I can tell you exactly how he is feeling from what he puts on in the morning.” I moved to sit on the stool next to him, “say he’s wearing a jumper, one of his knitted ones, that’s a good day it means hes chilled out. If he’s wearing a scarf he is feeling nervous, he needs something to fidget with.”

“What about today?” Nick asked and we both looked over at Harry and I grinned before licking my lip slightly.

“Today Harry’s confident. He’s got a plain t-shirt on and skinny jeans. He looks hot as hell and with the bracelets, necklace and turned up sleeves he knew he looked good this morning. Today his look was effortless because today he knew he didn’t need to put any effort in.” I bit my lip and looked back at my glass, “I know it’s stupid.”

“It’s not, it’s a pretty amazing way of looking at things.” Nick nudged my shoulder, “so you want to be a stylist? Fashion writer? What?”

“I’m Harry Styles’ girlfriend.” I shrugged and played with my glass, “who is going to look past that?”

“Is that really how you think?” Nick asked and I shrugged, “I think you should put yourself out there. You obviously love it, your whole face lit up just then.”

“I guess.” I shrugged before sighing.

We both looked up as Harry reappeared with Louis, Eleanor and a sad looking Zayn following behind him.

“Hey guys,” I waved and hopped off my seat and bypassed Lou and Eleanor and headed straight to Zayn, “hey buddy, you alright?”

Harry furrowed his eyebrows at me and I shrugged.

“Course.” He nodded and pursed his lips together

“Perrie?” I asked and he nodded slightly, “she’ll work it out.”

“She thinks I cheated on her.” He shoved his hands in his pocket and I put my hand on his shoulder

Zayn and Perrie had been together for a month or two, I had seen the speculation online earlier that he was cheating on her. I saw the picture of him with another girl and instantly remembered a similar situation with Harry and a girl in a club.

“She’s just jealous of the girls.” I sighed and bit my lip “I know what its like.”

“You do?” he looked up confused, “but you and Haz are perfect.”

I shook my head and laughed.

“Oh Zayn. No relationship is perfect. Do you not think that Harry and I argue?” I asked and cocked my head to the side

“You two always seem so, in tune with each other.” He shrugged and leant against the counter, “you argue?”

“I have serious jealousy issues.” I shook my head and bit my lip, “Sometimes when I see pictures of Harry with some girl when he’s gone out without me or when I’m home and hes on tour I find it hard and sometimes the jealous side of me over takes over my rational side.”

“Harry wouldn’t cheat on you.” Zayn assured me.

“I know that. You wouldn’t cheat on Perrie. She knows that, you just need to give her time and maybe show her you love her.” I shrugged, “flowers and cupcakes always work on me. But I’m a sucker for anything cute.”

I laughed and Zayn grinned at me.

“Drink?” I asked and he nodded, I reached behind me to the fridge to grab a beer for him.

“B?” he asked as I handed him the beer.

“Yea?” I asked and he grinned before hugging me

“Thank you.” He squeezed me and I hugged him back

“No problem.” I pulled away and grinned at him before walking over to the rest of the group.

I wrapped my arms around Louis’ middle and rested my chin on his shoulder.

“You need to stop growing.” I mumbled and he laughed

“You need to see me more.” He countered and I pursed my lips but nodded

“Let’s make a date.” I told him as I walked over to the stool opposite him and next to Harry who was
talking to Nick about music.

“Nandos?” he asked and I grinned

“Always.” I nodded, “we should make a tent and watch movies.”

“We should.” Louis grinned and laughed as he shook his head

“What’s funny?” Eleanor asked as she looked over at us

“We’re going to watch movies in a tent.” Louis told her as he grinned at me, “though when we watched movies it was always watch in the loosest sense. We never really finished one.”

“I have a question.” Nick piped up and I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow

“Do you?” I asked and he nodded, “what is it?”

“Did you two ever hook up?” he asked and Louis and I looked at each other and both looked away quickly

“Lasagne!” I exclaimed before getting up and walking over to the hob

“I swear someone just buzzed the door.” Louis declared as he walked over to the door

“What?” Harry’s mouth dropped, “you two?”

“So nobody has ever asked that before?” Nick asked and Zayn laughed

“Nope.” He took a swig of his beer, “we all just assumed the answer was no.”

“So who wants garlic bread?” I asked and turned around smiled hopefully.

“So?” Nick asked

“There wasn’t anybody there.” Louis walked back in and looked at us all frozen looking at each other,
“oh so this is still happening?”

“Why can’t you just tell us what happened?” El asked a confused look on her face.

“We don’t want to talk about it.” I bit my lip.

“It’s…awkward.” Louis winced and I looked at him and laughed slightly.

“Did you two have sex?” Harry asked and I bit my lip.

“No.” I shook my head and Harry let out a sigh of relief, “not really.”

“Not really?” Harry gaped

“No. We didn’t have sex.” Louis clarified glaring at me and I shrugged

“Can you please tell us?” Nick asked, “I need to know the story now.”

“If we tell you. We are only telling you once and it shouldn’t go any further.” I looked at all of them

“Except Liam and Niall, it seems unfair they wouldn’t know.” Zayn piped up and I sighed and looked at Louis who just nodded.

“Okay so we were 16.” I sighed and paused to down the rest of my glass, “well I was 16, Louis was 17 obviously. We were best friends. It was only natural that we might think that maybe there was something there.”

“She was the only girl who I could talk to. I thought maybe that meant I loved her.” Louis sighed heavily and looked like he wanted the world to swallow him up.

“He made me laugh, I loved him. I still love him. It’s just not the kind of love we thought it was at that point. So one night I invited Louis over, I made myself up all make up and nice outfit.” I explained

“She looked hot.” Louis clarified and rolled my eyes at him laughing lightly

“I lit some candles and Louis arrived with flowers.” I sighed, “I don’t know why but we both has obviously decided tonight was the night we would work out if it was more. So we were watching a movie and Louis had his arm round me as he usually would. Suddenly he kissed me and I kissed him back and it was awkward and I know that should have put us off. Neither of us had butterflies, like when I kiss Harry my head goes all fuzzy and I loose track of any thoughts but this kiss, this kiss sent my mind into overdrive, I was kissing my best friend and it was weird as hell. Anyway, we didn’t stop and suddenly we were in our underwear and laying on the floor.”

“I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this and when she said yes I knew that she was lying. I was relieved.” Louis explained, “I mean I was into it but I was a teenage boy and Blair has a banging body. But my heart wasn’t in it and the look in her eyes told me she agreed.”

“It was awkward.” I shuddered and Louis sighed.

“I don’t think I have ever regretted a night that much in my life.” Louis laughed awkwardly, “but at least we knew. Even if we didn’t talk for a week and couldn’t look at each other straight for a couple
of months.”

“So you have…like…felt her” Harry gestured to his boobs and Louis nodded and then Harry gestured to the downstairs area and Louis blushed and shook his head no.

“I want to kill myself.” I closed my eyes and breathed in deep knowing what the next question would be.

“Did you…feel…” Eleanor gestured to Louis’ crotch and I gulped and nodded.

“Right.” Harry nodded slowly.

“Are you angry?” I asked and bit my lip.

“Not really.” He paused, “I’m not really sure what I am.”

“I think this is the funniest thing ever.” Zayn laughed and Nick laughed as well

“It is quite funny.” Eleanor laughed, “you two together is ridiculous.”

“It is.” I nodded and looked at Harry

“Yea.” Harry nodded and walked over to me

“I love you.” I bit my lip and Harry laughed

“I cant believe you made out with Louis.” He laughed and shook his head

“If it helps it was over 3 years ago.” I offered and Harry laughed

“It doesn’t matter.” Harry kissed me softly, “I’m better right?”

I laughed and laced my hands behind his head.

“That wasn’t a yes!” Harry gasped playfully

“Nobody even compares.” I mumbled against his lips as I kissed him, “nobody makes me feel the way you do.”

“I’m bigger too right?” he asked and I blushed

“You are going to drop this right?” I asked and he grinned, the twinkle in his eye suggested that he wasn’t going to drop it for a while.

“This is the last time you are coming over Grimshaw.” I glared at him and he laughed

“Hey! I’m not the one who’s gotten with two fifths of 1D.” He laughed and I glared at him

“Shut up.” I sighed and Harry ruffled my hair playfully

“She kissed Niall too!” Louis pointed out and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“It was a peck. It doesn’t count.” I buried my face in Harry’s shoulder.

“I can’t get over this. This is the best night ever.” Zayn grinned and Louis hit him over the back of his head

“So Blair and I made out. Big deal.” Louis shrugged, “She’s hot, I’m hot so it’s all good.”

“She is hot.” Harry agreed and I rolled my eyes at him, “what? You are. Especially now you’re all tatted up.”

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longest update so far.

This chapter i wrote forever ago and it still makes me laugh imagining how awkward they are.

I'm trying to get this to finish soon. I rekon another 8-10 chapters based on what i already have written and planned and then the sequal.

The sequal is what keeps distracting me from writing this part of the story.

How is everyone?

Peace.Love.IveWatchTheUpAllNightLiveTourDVDAbout4TimesTodayAlready.