Harry Potter?

Changes

I gazed around my room, looking at the messes piled up in every corner of it (And even some messes NOT in the corners!). I wished, for the millionth time, that we were aloud to use magic whenever we wanted to. Not just at school. But, no! We HAD to only use our awesome magical powers at school. Can I just say, not cool?
“Emma, did you finish cleaning your room?” My mothers voice drifted in through the closed door.
“Almost ma!” I called back, but we could both tell I was lying.
“Emma! This place is a mess!” My sister Julia barged in, giggling, and sat at the foot of my bed. “Want some help?”
“As if you’d actually help her,” Lief called through, holding his dirty clothes.
“Stop bickering, you three!” Christina called from her room.
Okay, I should probably slow down a little bit.
So, yeah, basically, I’m a triplet. And believe me, that’s so much weirder to try to say then, ‘I have a twin’. But, yeah. It’s true. Julia and Lief are my triplet brother and sister. I told you that was weird to say. Christina is my older sister. She’s in her last year of magic school. Yeah, did I forget to tell you that were all wizards? Well, we are. We all go to a wizard school to learn magic called World Cup. Except, it’s bilingual with an awesome wizard language. So, yeah, that’s my strange life. And that’s why I felt such a strong urge to use magic to clean my room. Anyway, that bad day was only one of many.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me if u like it, this is my first story of hopefully many. If you have any suggestions, I am definitly open to all!!! :)