Harry Potter?

The Bloody Baron

“Ahhh!!!” I screamed, running. “Ahh!!!!”
It’s fine,” Ginny said, grabbing my arm. “The staircases are enchanted. They’re supposed to move on you. It’s normal.”
“Nothing about this place is NORMAL!” I spat.
“Oh course not,” Ginny soothed.
“Ahh!!!!!!!!” I shrieked even more forcefully.
“What is it this time?” Ron asked with a bored tone to his voice. I had been screaming in fear since we had stepped out of the great hall.
“Ghosts!” I shouted. “Ghosts don’t exist!”
“Now that’s rude,” said a bloody, transparent ghost floating straight towards me. “What do I look like to you, a zombie?” He and some other ghosts guffawed.
“Zombies and other weird creatures I can deal with, but not ghosts!!” I said.
“Ah, I see,” the ghost Ginny had whispered as the Bloody Baron said, studying me curiously. “You’re from World Cup?”
“Yes,” I said, surprized he knew.
“Tomorrow I would suggest you go visit Professor Dumbledore. He’ll help you settle in,” the Baron told me kindly. Everyone around me looked shell shocked at what had just happened.
“Who’s Professor Dumbledore?” I questioned.
“The headmaster,” Hermione said, unconsciously by the looks of it.
“I’ve never heard the Bloody Baron be nice before,” Harry muttered.
“C’mon guys, we gotta keep up with the group,” Ginny said, shaking out of her reverie. “The common room’s this way Emma. I’ll explain what just happened on the way there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I wrote this in like five minutes, but still hope you like it!!! :) please tell me what you think of it!!!