Harry Potter?

First Class

“Miss. Collette, please go see professor Dumbledore immediately after class. He wants to speak with you.”
“Of course Professor McGonagall ,” I answered.
She shooed the messenger away, and gazed around at our class. She was my first teacher, and she was definitely making a scary impression. I could already tell she was NOT someone you would want to cross.
“Turn to page five hundred in your books, we’ll continue where we left off,” she stated.
I started freaking out. Left off? I wasn’t here last year. I pulled out my book, and turned to page five hundred, and saw what the subject was.
‘Transformation?’ I thought. ‘Easy!’
“Now, who knows the steps to transformation?” Professor McGonagall questioned.
To the surprise of everyone in the class, I was the only person who put up my hand. Even Hermione didn’t know the answer.
“Yes Miss. Collette?” Professor McGonagall asked.
“Well, you would need to get permission first, and chose an animal to transform into. It’s easier the more you know about the animal. Then, to officially transform, once you’ve done all the other steps and used the proper magic, you would just need to concentrate on the animal that you’ve chosen, and let it become you, or you become it.” I said easily. I was barely conscious of what I was saying.
“Very good, Miss. Collette. Ten points to Gryffindor. Especially since all of you should have known this, it having been in your readings from last year.”
Everyone looked down, avoiding her gaze, Hermione especially.
The whole class passed like that, Hermione and I answering all Professor McGonagall’s questions.
“Okay, class dismissed,” she said, finally. Everyone ran out.
“Except you, Miss. Collette.”
“But, Professor McGonagall, I have to go see Professor Dumbledore now.” I said.
“You can wait a few minutes,” Professor McGonagall answered.
So I stayed in the uncomfortable seat until everyone left.
“How is it you know so much about everything I will be teaching this year?” She asked me, her eyes boring into mine.
“I learned it all last year,” I answered slowly.
“I see.” She seemed to be analyzing my answer. “I guess I’ll just have to raise the curriculum bar for you then, won’t I?” Professor McGonagall asked with a hint of a smile.
“Yes Professor,” I answered politely.
‘Dismissed,” she said.
I practically ran from the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys like my Professor McGonagall? I think she's pretty acurate!!