Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 1

Ronnie's POV

It was the first day of my junior year. I had a pretty good summer so I was bummed about going back to school, which any teenager would be, right?
"Mom, I'm leaving!" I shouted up the stairs.
"Okay, sweetie! Have fun!" I heard her yell back.
"I'll try!" I answered and walked out to my car.
Once I got to school, I parked and went inside to find my new locker for the year. When I was putting my lock on, I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned my head to see my best friend.
"Hey, Rydel!" I said as she made her way towards me. "How was your summer tour?" I asked her. She and her three brothers and their best friend are in a band called R5 and they had some shows to play over the past few weeks.
"Oh, it was amazing!" She answered, grinning. "But I really missed hanging out with you."
I smiled.
"I missed you, too." I really wanted this school year to be a good one because she was a senior so she would be gone after this. Just then, her brother Ross, who is my age, came up to us.
"Hey, Ry. Have you seen Rocky anywhere? He took my iPod again," he asked her. Rocky was one of his brothers. "Oh hey, Ronnie," he added.
"Hey," I answered shyly. I've had a little crush on him. Okay, big crush. Since 6th grade when we first met.
"He went to the guidance office for his schedule," Rydel answered his question, interrupting my thoughts.
"Kay, thanks. See you later, Sis." He turned to me. "Bye, Ronnie."
I smiled.
"Bye, Ross," I said as he began walking away. Once he was gone, I looked at the floor with a huge grin on my face.
"What are you smiling about?" Rydel asked. I changed my face expression quickly.
"Nothing." She gave me a serious look.
"Aw, come on, Ronnie. I know you. Wait a sec, you like him don't you?!" Shit. I know she's my best friend, but I didn't want her to know. I mean, seriously. It's her brother, for crying out loud.
"No," I answer, hoping she'd fall for it.
"Liar!" she shouted, laughing.
"Okay, okay, yes. I like him," I admitted.
"Aawhhhh!" she squealed.
"But pplleaaseeee don't say anything. I don't want him to find out." Her eyes widened.
"Why?!"
I looked at her with seriousness.
"Because what if he doesn't feel the same way?" She looked at me like I was crazy.
"Ronnie, don't think like that. You're beautiful and I bet you any money Ross thinks that, too."
I smiled.
"Thanks, Ry."
She put her hand on my shoulder.
"You're welcome. And whether you like it or not, I'm going to find out if he does," she said, giving me her funny evil grin. Oh, boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new Ross Lynch story. Hope you like it! (: