Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 11

Ronnie's POV
I walked out the theater doors and began walking home. I just needed to get away from what happened. I know Ross didn't kiss Bailey, but he didn't push her away either. That's what bothered me so much. I put my headphones in and blasted some Skillet music. That band always cleared my head. I walked until my legs began to get tired. I went into Menchies for a smoothie and found a bench to sit on. I called Rydel because I didn't want to talk about any of this with my mom. Plus, she's my best friend and it's her brother we're dealing with here.
She answered after two rings.
"Hey, Ronnie! How was the movie?"
"Ry, can you come get me?" I asked, not answering her question.
"Yeah, sure. Is everything okay?"
"I'll explain later. I'm on the bench by Menchies," I answered.
"I'll be there in five."
I waited for her to come. I tried to pay attention to my music but it was no use. Nothing could take my mind from Ross. I burst into tears and Rydel arrived a few seconds later. She jumped out of her car and ran to me.
"Oh, Ronnie," she said, hugging me tightly. I put my face into her shoulder, crying harder. "Would my brother have anything to do with this?"
She knew me so well.
I nodded.
She took me to the car and we started for my house. I told her everything that happened and she frowned.
"Wow, I can't believe it. He really liked you, I don't know why he would do that."
"I don't know, either, Ry," I said, wiping my tears.
When I got home, I went inside and straight to my room. My phone rang and it was Ross calling. I clicked 'Ignore.' He called six more times, but I didn't answer any of them. About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door. Ross was standing on the doorstep.
"Please leave," I told him, starting to shut the door. He put his hand up and stopped it.
"Wait," he said. I opened the door again and stood there with my arms crossed. "Baby, you know I didn't kiss her."
"Don't call me that, and yes, you kinda did."
"She came on to me and you saw that!" he shouted, stepping inside.
"But you didn't fight against it, did you?" I yelled. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped and looked down in shame. "That's what I thought."
I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut. Tears ran down my face as my thoughts began to overcome me. I believed that this relationship was going to be amazing, that we would overcome any problem we ran into. I guess I was wrong. I never wanted to lose him, but I just did.
"Goodbye, Ross," I whispered to myself as I watched him walk to his car.