Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 15

Ronnie's POV

Ross and I were at the Austin & Ally stage building hanging out with the cast in his dressing room. We were all watching a movie when Calum spoke.
"It's time for shooting, guys."
Everyone stood up as Laura stopped the movie. We all went out onto set and I took a seat behind all the cameras. The crew had gotten used to me being there all the time.
"Alright, everyone. Take your places for the last scene," the director said. They all did their thing and then there was a meeting for reviewing the next episode's script.
"This episode needs a guest star," the director began. "We need a girl who likes Austin."
"Ronnie should do it!" Ross immediately shouted. The director looked at him and then me.
"Her?" he asked.
Ross nodded and looked at me with a smile. My eyes widened and I shook my head at him.
"Does she have any acting experience?" the casting director asked.
"No, I don't," I said, answering her question that was directed toward Ross.
As much as I love him for trying to get me a part on his show, I don't want to do it. I'm not the kind of person to act or put on shows like Ross is. I don't have enough confidence in myself and it would make me really nervous.
"Ronnie, you'd be great," Ross whispered in my ear.
"I-I can't. I'm too scared," I whispered back.
"I'll be right there with you. It's me that your character likes so we'll be together during your scenes."
I sighed. I could tell he really wanted this for me. If it meant that much to him, I guess it was worth a try.
"Okay."
"All you have to do is audition for me and you have the part," the casting director said, giving me a friendly smile.

Ross helped me audition by doing a scene with me from an older episode. At the end, I sighed in relief. I'd finally gotten it over with.
"That was great! Veronica, isn't it?" the casting director asked.
"Thank you," I said shyly. "It is, but I go by Ronnie, actually."
"Well, Ronnie. The only thing I can say is that you got the part!"
"Yes!" Ross shouted. I laughed at his excitement.
"Thank you..." I didn't know her name.
"Stacey."
We shook hands while Ross sat back down. After I took my seat, the director continued the meeting.
"Is there a kissing scene?" Ross asked, winking at me. I smiled and stifled a giggle.
"There is."
My eyes widened. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
"With Austin and Ally."
I choked on the water I was drinking.
"What?!"