Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 6

Ronnie's POV
After the band rehearsal, we all went upstairs to make s'mores in the microwave. The kitchen was crowded so Elana and I went into the living room and waited for the others to finish.
"Isn't it great how they all get along so well?" she asked.
"Yeah," I answered, grinning. That's one of the reasons why I love them so much.
"Me, too."
"How long have you and Riker been dating?" I asked.
"A month. You and Ross?"
"Since this morning," I said, giggling a little.
"Aawhhhhhhhhhh, congrats! I can tell you guys are gonna last a long time."
"Really? How?"
"The way Ross looks at you. He looks like he could never be sad ever again. And how free he acted toward you when he was rehearsing."
I smiled at her answer. Then Ross came in with two s'mores.
"Here you go," he said, handing me one.
"Thank you," I replied, taking the plate from him as he sat beside me. Elana got up and went to the kitchen so we were alone.
"What we're you two talking about?" Ross asked.
"Oh, nothing much."
"It was about us, wasn't it?"
"Yeah," I answered, giggling.
He laughed and slowly slid his hand into mine. I looked down at his hand and then back up at him, smiling.
"I hope you're having a good time."
"Of course I am!" I said.
"Good. Hey, Ronnie?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't usually do this on first dates, but..." he trailed off and leaned towards me. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew, our lips were together, perfectly in sync. After a few seconds, I pulled away and smiled. He smiled back and put his arm around me. We sat on the couch together, eating our s'mores and cuddling. Who knew one person could make my life so much better than it already was, and in only one day?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do ya think? (;