Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 8

Ronnie's POV
It's been four days since Ross and I started dating and things have been going good. Knowing some of the people at my school, there would've been interference but who knows? Anything could happen. I guess I'll just have to expect the unexpected.
Since it was Saturday, the two of us decided to do something together. Ross suggested the beach and I agreed because it was my favorite place to go, and he knew that.
I put on my yellow bathing suit and a pink see-through cover up over it. I put sunblock, sunglasses, an extra pair of clothes, and a good pair of shoes in my beach bag and headed out the door.
When I got there, Ross was waiting by the surf shop. He smiled and waved at me as I walked up to him.
"Hey, baby," he said, pulling me into a hug by my waist and kissing my forehead.
"Hey," I said into his chest. When we pulled apart I noticed him looking at me, but not my face. "Eyes up here," I said, lifting his chin.
"Sorry. You know yellow is my favorite color!" he joked.
I laughed.
"Of course! That's why I picked this bathing suit."
"How do you expect me not to look, Ronnie?" he asked, giving me the 'I can't help it' expression.
I giggled and took his hand.
"C'mon, Romeo. Let's go have some fun."
We walked into the sand and laid out a blanket to sit on. He took off his shirt, revealing his extremely muscular body. I couldn't help but stare.
"Eyes up here," he joked.
"Well played, blondie," I said, winking. He laughed and put his arm around me.

We relaxed on the blanket, looking up at the clouds, talking, kissing, cuddling. This went on for about an hour until Ross sat up and looked at me.
"What? What is it?" I asked, confused.
"I want you to come to set with me."
"Set?"
"Yeah, there's something I haven't told you. Well, anyone, actually. I'm on a Disney Channel tv show."
"Oh my God, Ross that's amazing! Why did you keep it a secret?"
"I didn't want the word getting around school. Most of the people our age don't watch it, but if they found out I was on it, they probably wouldn't leave me alone. I don't want my school life to change. Or my love life."
"Love life?"
"Yeah, just imagine what all those girls would say to you. I can't let you get hurt."
"Aaawwhh, that's so sweet, Ross! But don't let me hold you back."
"You're not holding me back. In fact, you inspire me every day. You remind me to have an awesome day and I know that my smile means the world to someone."
"Yes. It does," I replied, smiling and leaning my head on his shoulder. "I love you, Ross."
"I love you too. So much."
He kissed me gently, and it turned into our first passionate moment ever.