Status: Hi! This is my first time writing and I really hope you like my story! This is a Stephen Gomez fic by the way!:-)

You Are the Greatest Thing That Ever Happened to Me

Walking down the streets of Melbourne with my earphones on while listening to great music, this is how I usually am when I walk to school. My name is Adelaide Summers and I was the type of girl who would get her heart broken by a guy who made her feel special and made her expect that maybe he would change her life for the better but then again, if there's one thing I learned about love, it's too good to be true. When I was three my mom and dad separated because my mom caught my dad red handed with his mistress, Carla (who is now his current wife), mom told dad that she would forgive him as long as he would leave Carla for good but dad said "I don't want to hurt anyone anymore" then left with Carla, yes, I saw it with my very own eyes. I heard my dad say those things and it hurt me a lot because we were his family and he gave up on us, just like that, but damn that was like 14 years ago, I got over it.
I live with my mom in Melbourne and my dad lives with Carla and their two new kids Joey and Kayla in Sydney, I keep in touch with dad and he gives us money for other expenses and stuff and I visit him every two months.
So yeah, I'm Adelaide Summers. I'm seventeen, I'm a senior, I like great music, I'm Australian and I'm 1/4 Spanish and I don't have the Australian accent (which is really weird)
and I don't believe in love.