Status: Hi! This is my first time writing and I really hope you like my story! This is a Stephen Gomez fic by the way!:-)

You Are the Greatest Thing That Ever Happened to Me

7 Years Later

7 years later.

I can't believe I'm finally here, I'm going to live my life and I'm going to fulfill my dreams. I can feel the warm air touching my skin, it's a new country, a new place, a new city, a new environment, everything's all new.
Arizona is a very beautiful place, my friends and I always wanted to be here and now we are, and it's a dream come true. Paige, Sierra and I are living our lives differently now and we're trying out new things. We went to the same college after graduating high school, except for Chesca, she went to med school and she's doing pretty well, we asked her if she wanted to come with us here but she declined since she's really happy with her course and we completely understand that. We graduated when we were 21 years old, three years ago and we worked for my dad's company for three years, it was fun to be honest, we learned a lot and we definitely matured although we realized that we weren't meant to be there, so we resigned, dad was completely cool with it since he always told me "If that's what makes you happy then go for it, live your life to the fullest but live it right". Dad knew about our plans to be here and told us "Why not?" so he supported us and helped us move here so yeah, that's why we're here. We're 24 years old now but nothing changed that much, we're still friends, even though Chesca is living her own dream we promised we'd keep in touch and we'd always be best friends.
Being here in America is just so surreal, I can't wait to live my life the way I want it.

"Hello?" I answered my phone
"Hi honey! How are you there?" dad greeted, I could here him smiling on the other end
"Hi daddy! We just arrived, we just got out of the airport" I said "It's really nice here, dad"
"Really? I know it is! Well I'm glad you're liking it there" he laughed "Oh wait, do you remember Mr and Mrs Gomez?" he asked
"Uh, yeah" I said "I could never forget them"
"Good because they'll be picking you up there and show you around Arizona" dad said
"Oh yeah, I totally forgot they're from Arizona. Cool okay"
"They're gonna drop you off at the apartment I bought for you girls okay? call me when you're going to sleep"
"Okay dad! Thank you soooo much! Love you!" I smiled
"Love you too, Adelaide. Have fun!"

--

"Girls!!!!" Mrs Gomez screamed when she got off their pretty car "I missed you guys so much!!" she said then she hugged us tightly and kissed our cheeks, she's so sweet
"Hi girls! Long time no see, last time I saw you guys, you were in High School" Mr Gomez chuckled
"Oh dear!! So welcome to America! Welcome to Arizona" Mrs Gomez cheered
"Haha, Shall we?" Mr Gomez said and we got in their car.
Arizona is a beautiful place, it's different from Australia. The sun shines differently in this place. Everything's just to pretty, it may be hot but...... it's very beautiful

Mr and Mrs Gomez showed us around Scottsdale for the whole day, it's a lovely place, they introduced us to some people and they were all nice. They introduced us to Mr. Schneider who owned the famous restaurant in town, showed us where the park was and where the best restaurants and stores were. Everyone was nice and very welcoming, it seems like everyone's smiling in this place.

We went to the grocery to buy some food and things we needed for the apartment.

Lastly, Mr and Mrs Gomez showed us our apartment. It's a pretty place, it's decent. The furniture was already arranged, the living room is big, and so was the kitchen. There's a super big bedroom, it's the biggest bed room ever and I can't believe it's ours, it was too big even for the three of us, the bathroom is lovely, it has a bathtub in it and a shower as well. Everything inthis place is perfect, seem like nothing could ruin it.

"Well, we'll leave you girls now!" Mr Gomez smiled "You girls are all set! Just call us if there's any trouble"
"Yes! Oh and I almost forgot, John and Stephen are coming over here! They got pretty excited when they heard that you girls moved here, especially John" Mrs Gomez laughed
"Oh! That' nice! We haven't seen them in years!" I laughed but the butterflies in my stomach were killing me, I mean, I'm gonna see Stephen again, after seven years, I wonder if things will be the same.
"Yeah! Okay so we'll leave now! Goodbye!"
"Bye! Thanks for the tour! We had a lovely day" I smiled and Sierra and Paige waved goodbye.

--

"Ohmygod, we're gonna see the boys again" Sierra laughed as she cooked the steak
"I miss those clowns!" Paige said "Remember all the shenanigans we did in Sydney?"
"Good times. good times" I sighed
"Holy shit! we need to call Chesca!" Paige said
"Oh yeah! Call her up!" Sierra laughed and I dialed her number

"Hello?" Chesca answered
"Hi Ches!!" I shouted and she screamed too
"PUT IT ON SPEAKER" Paige and Sierra said in unison, and so I did
"Ohmygod! I miss you guys!" Chesca laughed "How you guys doing there?"
"We're doing great! It's so pretty here!!" Paige giggled
"Wish you were here, Ches" I said
"Yeah, wish I was there too" she sighed "But I'm pretty happy here, I mean Kyle's here to keep me company"
"Good! Kyle better take of you" Sierra laughed "No babies yet okay?"
"Of course! We plan to do that when we're married" Chesca giggled. Chesca and Kyle started dating when we went to college, they've been together for 6 years now.
"So what're you doing right now?" I asked
"Uh nothing much, just reading. Exams are over and it's time to chill" she said "How about you guys?
"Oh! John and Stephen are coming over!" Paige said
"Oh really? Well I bet Adelaide's pretty stoked about that" Chesca laughed
"Ohmygosh! Adelaide! Are you?" Sierra grinned
"What? huh?" I stuttered and I could feel my cheeks burning up
"Of course she is!" Chesca giggled
"Adelaide! You should answer the door!" Paige said
"Stop torturing me!" I laughed
"Well, I better get going, Kyle and I are gonna cook dinner tonight" Chesca sighed "Update me okay?"
"Okay!" we said
"Bye guys! I miss you already! Have fun there!" she said
"Bye, Ches miss you too!" then she hung up and right after the phone call ended, the doorbell rang. shit
"Adelaide! Answer it!" Paige whispered with a giggled
"Why me?" I asked
"Because I'm uh" Paige said then she ran to the fridge and said: "Because I'm getting something from the fridge"
"And I'm cooking steak!" Sierra grinned
"Go" Paige laughed
"Ugh,fine" I groaned and I walked to the door.
I just stood there, I didn't have the strength to open the door and I don't know why, I could hear their murmurs from the other side and it made me more nervous.
"Adelaide!" Paige called out "Open it" she whispered and I nodded, I took a deep breath and I reached out for the doorknob and I opened the door and I saw them standing there.

"Adelaide!!!!!!" John screamed and he hugged me tightly right after I opened the door "I missed youuuu!!"
"Ohmygod, John?" I laughed then I pulled away and I looked at him from head to toe. Wow, he grew up. "You look so grown up!!" I laughed then I hugged him
"Well y'know" John grinned "Wow, you look prettier!" he laughed then someone cleared his throat
"Stephen?" I said and he walked to me and hugged me "Ohmygod Stephen!!" I laughed as I hugged him back
"I missed you" he whispered to my ear then he kissed me on the cheek then we pulled away. It's been so long since I hugged him, it's been so long since he whispered words to my ear, it's been so long since he kissed my cheek. He looks different, he looks great, he looks matured and he looks happy.
"Hi guys!" Sierra smiled as she walked out of the kitchen with Paige following her
"Hiiiii!" Paige greeted then John ran to them and hugged them and shouted again, but Stephen was still standing beside me.
"Hi Stephen!" Paige smiled and Stephen hugged and he did the same with Sierra but the way he hugged me was different, he didn't even kissed their cheeks and he didn't whisper anything in their ears. Why is that?

I'm damn sure I still have feelings for Stephen but I wonder, does he still have feelings for me? Seven years is a long time and time can change people but I really hope it didn't change him.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo, seven years later!! ahh this chapter's super short but but i hope you liked it!! comment and tell me what you think:)
PS sorry for the typos