Status: I didnt like how my first Jimmy story was coming out... and i got this idea instead :p

The Unwanted Mate

Bloody Tears

I woke up the next night to darkness. I opened the coffin lid and lit Gypsy jump out before me. I stretch and walk into my bathroom. I take a quick shower to get all of the sweat off of my body. I back into my room naked.

I was looking for new clothes when my door opened and Brian stood in the doorway. He smirks down at me and I shake my head.

He walks over and sits on my coffin lid.

“You are gonna hunt with me today.”

“Im not watching you fuck some slut.”

I picked out an outfit and pulled it on. As you can see Im used to the guys walking in on me naked.

“You can join.” I smacked him in the face before walking upstairs. I plop down on the couch and place my feet up onto the coffee table.

“Let’s go before Matt comes up and gives us the ‘talk’.”

I and Brian run up to Huntington Beach.

It’s around 9 o’ clock, so there is gonna be a lot of people to pick from. I follow Brian into someplace called Johnny’s Bar.

I feel my lip curl up in disgust as I look over all these things.

“Come on Luna, lighten up.” I glare up at Brian and push past this ugly annoying things.

I sit in a booth in the back and watch these humans trying to pick one for a snack.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone slide in the booth across from me. I looked to see some human with black hair and green eyes. His lips were pierced twice and his nose had something like a bull ring. I tilt my head at him and stare at him in confusion.

“Im Zacky.” He puts a hand out in front of me and I look at it in disgust. I would only touch a human when Im killing them.

He slowly pulls his hand back towards his body but the smile never leaves his face.

“What’s your name?” I look back up at Zacky and sigh inaudibly.

“Luna.” My voice was soft and sweet but held a hint of danger and a growl. I smirked when Zacky flinched at my tone. I knew that just cause im small, people overlook the danger that surrounds me. They finally feel the danger when I talk, when I move. Hell when I look at them.

“That’s a pretty name.” His voice was shaky and held fear. I hmmed in response and went back to looking at the crowd of humans. I noticed Brian talking to two blonde looking whores.

Brian looks over at me and then looks at the human sitting across from me. He sighs and walks over to us.

Brian knows I mostly go for druggies, alcoholics or humans who have no life. And this one looks like he does.

“Hey babe.” I give Brian a small smile before standing next in him. He wraps an arm around me, gives Zacky a smile and leads me across the room.

“You always have to get hit on, don’t you?” We are looking over the crowd but making sure we are close together.

“You always have to have sluts on you, don’t you?” I give him a smirk before locking eyes with a human.

He was tall, taller than even Matt. He had black hair and wild blue eyes. He gave me a huge smile before going back talking to his friend. He was skinny, almost lanky even. He had tattoos on his arms and neck. He was pretty cute for a human.

“Are you checking out that disgusting vile creature?” Brian smirks as he mocks my words.

“They are vile and disgusting. And no I was looking for food. Isn’t that why we are here?” Brian chuckles and goes back to crowd searching.

I look back at that human and narrow my eyes. Why do I find him attracted? I met more attracted Vampires before. What’s so fucking special about this creature?

He looks at me again with his blue eyes and gives me another smile before waving me over. I glare and shake my head. His friend pulls his arm and I see his friend was that green eyed human from before.

“Why don’t you go over and introduce yourself?” I punch Brian in the side and dig my claws into his skin. He hisses at me before pulling away from me. I watch as he follows some female.

I flinched when I felt a warm hand land on my shoulder. I hiss and look up at Blue Eyes.

“Hi im Jimmy!” his voice was loud yet soft. He had a lisp and that made him even cuter. I shook my head. No I do not find a human cute.

“Luna.” I made sure my voice didn’t hold the same malice in it when I was talking to his friend. He smiled before taking my hand in his. He pulls me over to his friend and pulls me into the seat next to him. I looked up at Green Eyes before looking over and the third male.

He was shorter than the other two. Hell he was shorter then my 5’6. He had soft brown eyes and a gentle smile. His hair was both brown and blonde. It was sticking up in the weird Mohawk style. He smiles up at me before going back to his beer.

Green Eyes look at me with fear and I smirk evilly.

“That’s Zacky, and that’s Johnny or as I call him short shit.” Blue eyes Jimmy finishes with a smile before wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He pulls me into his side and I flinched. I jump up with a hiss and glare at the tall human.

“Don’t you dare touch me like that again.” I saw the other two flinch but Jimmy didn’t. He just smiled at me with an even bigger smile. I turn on my heel and storm out of the bar.

I push pass all the humans that dare stand in my way. I can hear feet pounding against the sidewalk behind me but I ignore it.

I looked down an alley and saw some male trying to rape a teen girl. I stomp done the alley and watch as the male stab the teen in the side before looking over at me.

I feel my fangs lengthen and I pounce. I grab the male by the neck and push him up onto the side of the alley. I could feel my eyes blacken but rage and hunger.

I bite into his neck and listen happily to his screams of pain. Once his was finished, I threw the body to the side and listened to it crash into a wall before crumbling to the floor.

I walk over to the human teen. I bend down at look her in the eye.

“Save me please.” She holds her hand out, wrist facing me.

I look at her once more before biting her. I cut my palm on my teeth and hold it to her mouth. I tilt her head back and watched as she swallows my blood.

I seal the cut on my palm and pick her small body up. I turn around and saw that blue eyed male from before standing there. His jaw was dropped in shock before he smiles at me again.

I scowl at him and jump up onto the top of the building. I could hear him call out after me but I was more concerned about the girl in my arms.

I carried back to the cabin and brought her down to the spare coffin room. It’s really Brian’s old coffin that Matt forgot to throw out.

I place her in the silky inside and brush back her hair.

“Why did you save her, you never save a human?” I looked up at Matt with tears of blood running down my face.

“She reminds me of someone.” I look down at the young girl.

“Who?”

“Don’t worry about it, Matt”

“Don’t tell me not to worry about it. You’re crying Luna.”

“She reminds me of my daughter! Okay that’s why I saved her!” I scream and crash to the floor sobbing.

Matt walks over and brings me to his chest.

“That’s why you hate humans. It’s not because they killed you, it’s because they took you from your daughter.” I nodded and before shoving him away. Matt looks down at me before walking out. I stand up slowly and grab on the coffin when i almost fell.

I look down at the girl before walking into my room. I take off my clothes and walk into the bathroom with Gypsy following me. I wash away the scums and the girls blood before leaving the shower. I look at my redden eyes and sigh.

I thought after 100 years I would be over all of this. I wouldn’t cry for my daughter any more.

I walk out and noticed Brian sitting on my coffin lid. I change into pajamas before turning to look at him. He just smiles down at me before leaving the room. I shake my head, sometimes that man is crazy.

I open my coffin and climb in. Gypsy goes into her baby coffin and goes to sleep.

I close the lid and cross my arms over my chest. I close my eyes thinking about my daughter and the girl I just saved.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM NOT SURE I LIKE THIS CHAPTER TO MUCH... I KINDA WHAT TO SHOW A SOFTER SIDE TO LUNA.... THAT NOT ALL OF HER IS BAD... THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER MADE HER THAT WAY.....

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/GIVE ME SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!!!