Status: Feedback?

Alone Inside

1/2

Everyone has a story, a story they think is much better than any other one. Mine just started early in life. When I was about six I was put into my fifth all boys home. I remember that year especially well because I had made a new friend. His name was Henry and he was really the only friend I had at the time. From the time we met each other till the last time I seen him we were the best of friends, We played together all summer long i thought no one or nothing could separate us but I was wrong, one day it happened. I knew that one day I would be adopted, but now that I had a friend I didn't know if I wanted to be or not, but as usual I didn't have a choice.

So that august I moved in, my first night there was very uncomfortable, I didn't want to be there and I felt like I wasn't wanted there either. That night I laid there, and stared out my window I thought to myself that maybe god put me here for a reason. I told myself that for the next to weeks until I just stopped. I hated living there I always felt out of place. After about a month or so I was sent to another family, this family was very different from the last one and I kind of liked them. The first week or so was kind of weird, but after that I started to feel like part of the family.

I liked them all, first there was the dad, George he seemed to be a nice and hard worker for his family he had told me if I needed or wanted anything just to ask him. Then there was the mom, her name was Judy, she was a little on the sick side and a little grouchy at times but she meant well. Now for the kids the first was billy he was about 14 and thought he knew everything, He wasn't mean to me but he was to his little brother Jamie, Jamie reminded me of Henry he was always nice to everyone but no one was nice to him, It seemed that he was the black sheep of the family. He was always getting in trouble with his mom and dad for stuff that someone else did.

Anyways we got along great and I finally felt like I fit in for once. At that time I remember thinking that I would never be alone again, now I have a family. One year and two months later things was starting to get a little rough we had lived in three different houses all of which we couldn't afford. We did this for a while until the bank said that they wouldn't give any more loans to my family. My dad George had been working three jobs and still couldn't make it, it was terrible our family was being torn apart, and the worst part was I thought it was because of me.

The next thing I remember is us living in a small apartment, it consisted of 4 rooms two bedrooms, a small living room which was about as big as a walk in closet, and a kitchen which was so small we could only go in there one at a time. When we ate we either ate in our room or we ate outside. It was really tough, dad had been working three jobs which means he was never home and mom was getting really sick now so billy my oldest brother was stuck with us. I remember him being such a big brat about it.

Sometimes he would just ground us for no reason. Me and Jamie felt alone, We pretty much stayed to ourselves, me and him became the best of friends. We didn't leave each others sides. A few weeks later the worst of things that could happen happened. I remember my dad, he came home from work and told us that our lives was about to change. He said that we wouldn't ever have to worry about anything that we needed ever again. Of course at the time I was only about seven and a half and he was my dad and I was not about to doubt what he had told us.

We celebrated all night. The next day dad came running into mine and my brothers room screaming and yelling at us to get out of bed and hurry and pack our things, I didn't know what was going on we were all scared. Then we all heard a noise I got under the bed. I yelled for my brother Jamie but he didn't answer. Then we heard two gun shots, billy ran over and opened the door, I pulled a cover over my eyes then I heard two more gun shots. I must have laid there at least four hours before I removed the covers.

when I did all I could see was my brothers bodies laying there on the floor in a pool of blood. I ran to my mom and dads room to find them laying there on the bed on top of there packed suite cases with blood running down the side. I was lost once again, I had no family, I was alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it needs work I'll be working on that shortly