Status: Feedback?

Alone Inside

2/2

A year later I found myself at another all boys home, I tried to forget about everything that had happened but it just kept pounding in to my head. I was told my dad had made a huge bet with the wrong people and that It wasn't safe for me anymore, so the people told me I would be staying somewhere safe. The next day I found myself in the back of a car on my way to the next home.

I remember thinking that I would never be able to get close to anyone ever again, that was until I pulled up to the plantation. When I got out of the car I seen him, it was Henry my best friend from the first home. I ran to him and give him a hug, he hugged me back and we ran inside, he introduced me to the family. This time I didn't waist anytime getting used to them this time there was only four of us. Richard and his wife Heather were not parents, they couldn't have kids of there own.

That's why they had adopted us. They didn't know much about raising kids but they did there best. One day Henry told me that he had found a spot where we could build a club house. So for the next two weeks we worked on the club house, we worked day and night to get it done. After that we pretty much stayed down there except for eating. I remember one time we even stayed out there for a week. Me and Henry invited people down there and we all stayed down there. The third night I laid there and I started to wonder why Henry and me had no rules.

Everyone else had to be home for dinner and to go fishing with there parents and even to tell there parents goodnight. So after that week I went to my parents, when I asked them about it they didn't have an answer. They told me that they just didn't have time for that stuff. So I didn't argue with them I just let it go.

A few weeks later I started school, when we got there the school put Henry in a separate class, It was the first time we had been apart since I got to this new house and I was afraid, he was the only person in the whole world that I trusted and they took him away. Finally school let out and we had to walk home, it wasn't far but my legs and my feet hurt because we didn't have shoes or socks. We didn't have much money but it was okay because I had Henry and that's all I needed. When we got home Richard, my dad had been drinking, and him and heather my mother.

was fighting. Henry and I went upstairs and listened to them, they yelled and screamed at each other. Then we heard a noise, a noise that sounded like before, I was scared, it was going to happen again except this time Im not leaving my brother, so I grabbed Henry and I wouldn't let go I pulled him under the bed.

I remember him squirming, I held him under the covers until my dad Richard came to check on us when he seen us he yelled and I didn't know why. He just kept screaming, I was scared. I didn't know what was going on. I looked down, I still had the blanket over his face I moved the blanket to see him laying there lifeless. My father pulled me off and checked him he was dead. My only friend left in the world, and he was gone, I was alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys he says this is the end please tell me are you as pissed off as I am ?

Also I know this one needs work to I'll be doing it once chapter 1 is finished