Status: The layout is a temporary

Daughter of Anarchy.

Vote.

The second I walked in, all heads turned to face me. Some faces had looks of confusion and others had looks of lust, particularly Tig. They all knew who I was so there was no need for an introduction.

I took a empty seat on the out side of the table with the reaper craved on to it's hard surface. Since I was not a member and I was a women, out of respect it was only right for me to sit on the outside of the table. Chibs walked past me and reluctantly took his rightful seat at the table.

"Jacky, you want to tell me what this is about?" Chibs tilted his head back to my direction.

Jax held his hands out and suppressed the air down.

"Alright, guys. We know that this cartel shit has gotten fucked up. We also know that they're plotting to take out the club. We have to handle this before they handle us. This shit has to be taken care of swiftly."

"So, how does that explain the kid?" Tig had a snarl face expression.

"Bro, just let me talk. I'll get to it all, if you guys just chill for a bit."

"Good, Jacky boy, because I'm trying to figure out why my cousin is in here."

The air in the chapel was stale and tense. These men clearly felt like my presence was against club rules.

"Guys, we gotta start approaching shit differently. Not everything can be handled by being trigger happy. Look at what it's done to this club. We need to squash this cartel bullshit. They're out for blood. They wanted us to think we were partners with them so they could catch us off guard easier. We now know that they see us as a threat and want us out the way. "

Tig raised his hand slowly in the air and shot his ice cold, blue eyes at me.

"What's up, Tig?"

"I'm taking it that you think that she's going to be our golden ticket, somehow? Come on, Jax."

All the guys were throwing glances at me and then at Jax. I started to grow more and more uncomfortable.

"Just hear me out, brother. While we were in Belfast, I had a conversation with Issy. She's smart. Guys, we could really use her."

I loved how they were all talking like I wasn't in the room. I was just taking up breathing air.

"So, we bring a woman in because she's smart?" Clay sat at the opposite end of the table from Jax. He had his eyebrows up and his fist resting on the table.

"Yeah, what's this mean? Do you think we really aren't capable of handling this shit on our own Jax?"

"Okay, Tig and Clay. Shut up for a second. Iss-." Jax was immediately cut off when he said my name, by Chibs.

"Issy is my kin. And I will not have this club put another family member in danger. Jacky, we can handle this with out dragging her in this. Why her? Why didn't you bring in Maureen Ashby?"

"Maureen is irrelevant in this. I need skill. We need something fresh. It's obvious that every time we take things into our own hands, shit gets even more fucked up. Guys, I'm just saying that we could use her. I'm not saying we give her a cut or let her sit at the table, I just think we could use the extra skill."

I so badly wanted to speak up and talk for my own damn self but it definitely would have been improper for me to do so. I sunk deeper into my chair, wishing that I'd stop feeling the pressure of the glares. These men were like brothers but rules are rules. I, honestly, had no right to be dragged into club business.

"I won't have this, Jack. That, there is a woman." Chibs pointed his lit cigarette towards me. "That there is my kin."

"Seriously, Jax. What does she have to offer the club?" Bobby had now spoken up and adjusted his glasses so his eyes could focus more on his president.

I felt like a gowl, just sitting there not being able to say anything. I wonder if Jax knew how much hell he would raise by bringing me into Charming.

"Issy, could you excuse us for a little?"

I gratefully hopped up out of my chair and exited the chapel. I had to get away from those glares but now I knew I'd be curious as to what those men were talking about in there. I walked towards the bar to see, Chucky standing behind it.

"How'd it go in there, Isobel?"

"Issy, you can call me Issy. Only Chibs can get away with Isobel...I don't know...It's pretty tense in there."

Chucky grinned at me and handed me a bottle of whiskey with one of his gammy hands. I guess all I could do now, was sit and wait.

****Back in the Chapel****

"Jax's have you lost your damn mind?" Tig was staring intently at his blonde president.

"Yeah, I don't get how she's going to benefit us at all." Juice had chimed in by now.

"I mean she's nice to look at, sorry Chibs, but that's it." Chibs shot Tig a cut throat look and then focused his attention back to Jax.

Jax reached down from under his chair and pulled out a manila envelope.

"Chibs, do you know of your cousin's criminal background?"

Chibs rolled the filter of his cigarette between his thumb, index, and middle finger. Jax slide the envelope across the smooth wooden surface. Chibs placed his reading glasses on and began to scan over the papers.

"Read it, out loud. I want everyone to hear this."

Chibs cleared his throat and traced the words with his index finger.

"Grand theft auto, 1st and 3rd degree murder, grand larceny, grand, arsen, manslaughter, gun char-" Chibs stopped reading and slammed the papers down. "Why do you have me reading this?"

"Yeah, she sounds like an easy way to throw us all back in prison." Tig was reaching for the papers but Chibs placed his arm on top of them.

"You want to know why she isn't in prison? She's smart."

"How the fuck is all that smart, Jax? How could anyone get out of jail time or death row for all that shit? Especially since the pigs know about it." Happy pointed towards the papers, hiding under Chib's forearm.

"Good question, Hap. She got out of all that shit, by hacking into every single data base in the Irish police system of every precinct. Not only did she 100% clear her record but she completely fried their system. They could even track her for doing it all. And after that, she changed her identity and went under the name, Scarlet Flanagan, just to stay on the down low. She got away with it all, guys. I mean she's been locked up before but only for petty shit. As far as her murder charges and other shit, they have nothing on her."

All the guys faces looked shocked except for Chibs. Jax wasn't the only one who had already known of Isobel's criminal tendencies. After all, Chibs and Issy were blood, cut from the same cloth.

"Jesus, I could never be able to pull that shit off." Juice had his hand on top of his head and was rubbing a straight strip of hair down the middle of his head.

"Exactly. She's smart. Do you see where my thought process is now?"

"She obviously has no problem with seeing a few dead bodies." Happy's low, raspy voice drove slowly into the air as he leaned back into his chair with his hands behind his head.

"Jacky boy, I'm sorry but I just can't see eye to eye with you on any of it."

"Chibs, you know she can handle her self. You know we'll take care of her just like we take care of each other."

"Why not call her brother? Why not call Danny?"

"Because he would be someone that would be expected to be called in for help. We need a secret monster. Who would expect SAMCRO to have a woman mastermind helping out?"

Chibs rolled his eyes and removed his glasses from his face.

"Son. This is a stupid idea to bring that girl into this. This is a man's club."

"Clay, I fucking got this."

"So where do we go from here, pres?" Bobby leaned in with his fingers laced on the table.

"We take a vote. 'Yay' for Issy helping us out and 'Nay' for putting her back on a plane to Belfast and handling this cartel shit by ourselves. Bobby, your vote first."

"Yay. I got your back, pres. Just hope you know what you're doing here."

Jax's nodded his head and then looked at Chibs.

"Nay."

"Okay, Tig, it's your vote."

"Absolutely no. I'm sorry, Jax. The club is no place for a woman unless she's dancing on a pole."

"Yay. Guys, she's smart. If she could hack into all those systems, then we could definitely use her. So I say yes." Juice looked around the table and then towards Clay.

"Yay."

Everyone looked at Clay in confusion. If it was anyone to turn this down, it would be him...So why was he accepting it? Clay knew that any chance he could get to have Jax fail, he would take. He knew that club business was no place for a woman. And he'd hope Jax's plan would flop, Issy would die causing Chibs to be against Jax, and he could get voted back in as president.

"Hap, what's your vote?"

"If you think it's the right choice then yeah."

Happy then nudged Phil with his elbow.

"Uh, yay."

Jax spun the gavel around and then clenched his fist around the handle before hitting onto the table.

"Then it's done. "

"Jesus Christ, before you know it, we'll be patching pussy in and giving them their own cuts." Tig stood up out of his chair.

"Tig, sit down for a second."

"No, Jax's, this club really has gone to shit."

Tig walked out of the chapel and past bar towards his bike that was out in the lot.

"Alright, church is dismissed." All the guys stood up to walk out. "Chibs, hang back of a second."

The chapel emptied leaving Chibs and Jax alone to themselves.

"I know you don't like this but I know you know her past. You know what she's capable of. You know she's smart and ruthless."

"And I also know she's a 24 year old child, Jack. I have seen this club take out more family members and loved ones then club members. I'll let you know now, boy, if she dies because of this bullshit, I will slit your throat, lad."

Chibs was standing up but had the palms of his hands on the table.

"Chibs, you're my right hand. I'm not, we aren't going to let anything happen to her. We need her in order for this club to survive. If we let the cartel win, then we're all dead."

Jax was now standing in front of Chibs at eye level. They stared each other off for a second and then Jax pulled Chibs into a half hug.

"It'll be fine, brother. We just gotta get our heads above water."

They both exited the chapel and went separate ways. Chibs towards the bar and Jax to the outside.

***************************

I sat at the bar nursing the bottle of whiskey as I watched all the men walk out of the chapel. Lastly I saw, my cousin walking toward me.

"Give me that bottle, girl." I handed him the bottle and scanned his face for answers.

"Well?"

He just looked up at me with tired eyes.

"What's did you guys discuss back there, Filip?"

He leaned his head back and took a big swig out of the bottle.

"We voted. You're going to help us out."

And at that moment, I felt a wave of anxiety. I was not scared for future events, nor did I fear any man, but I had no clue what to expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Through out this story there will be a little bit of Irish/Scottish slang mixed through out!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading!

Comment please! And also, subscribe.