Status: The layout is a temporary

Daughter of Anarchy.

Ride.

Jax hooked me up with a room in the club house apartment to stay in, and I was super thankful that I wouldn't have to stay with my cousin. I knew that if I stayed at Chib's, all I'd hear would be, 'Las, why are you doing this? Blah, blah, a thousand blahs.' I started to unpack my bags when I heard a knock on my open door.

"Mind if I come in?"

"Sure thing, Juice..." He walked over and leaned his back against the dresser with his arms folded. "What's up?"

"How did you manage to hack into all of those computers? I mean, it must of taken alot of time...That's alot of tough passwords and shit to bust."

I stopped my unpacking and looked up at him.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Just curious, I guess. You know computers are kinda my thing."

"It was difficult. It took like 15 minutes."

"What? You say that like it's a lot of time." He looked at me with his jaw hanging and his eyes wide.

"Well, usually I'm a little bit more swift with things like that. I don't know, it felt like it was taking forever. I just did it and it all played out in my favor."

"So you mean to tell me that you just simply fucking winged it? You talk like hacking into government computers is nothing."

"I mean...It is difficult but I do what I gotta do. Stressfully hacking into shit farly surpasses prison."

"Shit, you ain't lying. Uh, cool. Uh, so my room is right beside yours. Feel free to come bug me when ever."

"I wouldn't want to take you away from club fun."

Juice brushed the top of his head with his right hand and chuckled.

"Fun. You seem to have an interesting perseption of fun, Issy."

"Firing off guns seems like a fun way to pass time."

Juice shoved his hands in his pocket and head out of the room.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything. Uh, Issy?"

"Yeah, Juice?"

"Mmm, Never mind."

"No, what's on your mind?"

"Well, I remembered that your hair used to be long and blonde and I just wanted to tell you that the new hair cut and color looks...nice on you..."

I ran my fingers through my black dyed hair and smiled at him. He left the room and in perfect timing, before I started blushing. I remember Chibs introducing me to Juice in Belfast. They seemed like long lost brothers. I think that Chibs actually looked at Juice in that way. One night, SAMCRO was partying with the Belfast charter and we all got drunk. I remember sneaking off somewhere with Juice and making out with him. After that, we never brought it up the next day or any day after. It was strange. We just got drunk, made out, and then acted like we hadn't really met each other.

I finished my unpacking and walked around in search of Jax. Instead, I ran into his mother. Gemma Teller walked over to me, pulled me into a big hug, and kissed the side of my cheek.

"It's good to see you, baby girl. How's Danny?"

"He's Danny. Still recklass, still angry, still overly protective, Danny."

"That's my boy. Chibs tells me that he's Sgt. now?"

"Yeah, He's a knucklehead no matter what rank he gets."

We both laughed and stared at eachother. Gemma was like everyone's mother, and she acted like it too. But there was something that I knew, I couldn't trust about her.

"What about you, though? You anybodies old lady yet?"

"Heaven's no. It's not really my style."

"Mmm, I see. So, you want to tell me why Chibs is being mighty stand offish towards Jackson?"

"Why do you think, Gem? I mean, apparently, Jax didn't tell Chibs that he was bringing me down here. I think Filip is just worried about me."

"Be careful. I mean you don't think it's odd that Jax called you for help? Is there anything about you that I don't know?"

"No. Of course not, Gemma."

"Okay, baby." Gemma leaned in and planted a small kiss on the side of my lips before walking out towards the office. Nosey bitch.

I didn't have anything to do here, not a damn thing. I continued my search for Jax and found him outside pushing his son, Abel, on the swing set.

"Wow, he's gotten so big, Jax."

"I know. It seems like it was yesterday when I was searching all over your stomping grounds for him."

"So...."

"You're bored aren't you?"

I nodded and flashed a smile at Abel, who was giggling as the cool breeze pushed through his hair.

"I'm an outcast. I don't really fit in if you haven't noticed."

"The guys will lighten up, just give 'em some time, Iss. You haven't even been here for a full day."

I rolled my eyes and they connected with my cousin, who was walking towards us.

"Ah, Jackie boy and Isobel. What are you two scheming about now?"

"Listen, man. Everything will be fine!"

"It better be." Chibs patted Jax on the side of the arm and then turned to smile at Abel. "Issy, let's go for a ride."

"Wait, you know how to ride a bike?" Jax had both hands on his hips and a short smirk.

"Of course she does, boy. She's my family."

I laughed and folded my arms.

"A ride seems nice."

We walked over to the bikes and Chibs waved for a prospect to come over.

"Raw, I need you to go grab me an extra bike for my cousin."

The guy, Raw, looked me up and down.

"The fuck are you just standing there for? Go grab the bike, ya bastard."

The guy did has he was told and arrived shortly with a bike for me. The prospects always got shit talked. It was a good way to toughen them up, for and if they got chosen to be patched in. Chibs tossed me a black helmet and told me to put it on.

"Where are we going, Filip?"

"Just follow me, Lass."

I might as well start getting use to doing what I'm told.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if anyone would like for me to write a chapter in someone else's perception! The options would be Chibs, Jax, Juice, and Tig.

Thanks for reading! Please, comment.