Status: The layout is a temporary

Daughter of Anarchy.

Pity for a Coward.

After a 20 minute ride, pulled our bikes over to a cliff that over looked Charming. My cousin flipped out two cigarettes and waved for me to sit next to him on a bench. I lit my cigarette and stared at the side of his scarred face while he just looked forward.

"Filip, you don't have to worry about me."

"I do though. I honestly, really have to."

I opened my mouth to say something but he continued to speak.

"You're a hot head, little girl. You act before you think. You've got a thick skull. This is why I definitely do not understand why Jax thinks you'd make an intelligent decision. Especially under the pressure of us all."

He stared me hard in the eye and took a draw from his cigarette.

"You are jist a wee bairn."

"For the last time, I am not a child anymore, Filip."

"What would your ma and da say, Issy? You putting yourself in danger like this."

"Well, they aren't breathing anymore now, are they cousin?"

"Hey, pay your respects and shut your geggy!"

"I'm sorry...can we just talk about something else? I'm here till business is finished and that's that."

We sat in silence for about 10 minutes before I heard Filip clear his throat.

"Ya know Danny hates the boy.."

"What boy? Who are you talking of?"

"Juice. Danny saw him kiss you that night. He told me to get 'my boy' under control and away from his sister. I think Danny forgets to speak to his elders in a lighter manner." Chibs let out a small chuckle.

"So this has to do with?"

"You, lass! The boy has a crush on you. He was ready to vote for you in chapel."

"I don't know what to say?"

"Well, he's a dunderheed."

"Didn't you help patch him in? Isn't he like a brother?"

"He just... never mind. It's club business, Isobel."

I lifted an eyebrow and looked at my cousin.

"Your 'club' business is the reason that I am here."

"We had our suspicions."

"Of?"

"Last year, we found out he was ratting us out to the ATF to apparently 'protect the club."

"And you all just let him live? Unpunished? Let him keep his cut?"

"He suffered enough from his own guilt, okay." My cousins face grew with an expression of worry. "Just don't get to attached to the lad."

I looked back at him confused.

"We have suspicion that he's still ratting us out."

"WHAT?"

"I know. We don't know the reasoning or to whom but it's not looking to good for him. I've done all that I could for the kid. He's just dense."

"I'm scared for him..."

"I am to, cousin. Just do not get accustom to the boy's company. I don't want you getting caught up into his problems. And do NOT mention any of this to the guys."

We smoked another cigarette before heading back to the clubhouse. As we backed our bikes into their spaces outside of Teller-Morrow, I was lost in thought.

"You alright?"

Filip's calloused hand took its place on the side of my cheek.

"Will Juice die?"

He gently slide his hand off of my cheek and gave me a pity smile.

"That is none of your concern."

He placed his helmet on the handles of his bike and walked towards the office.

Most of the guys were lounging around the bar having a few drinks or playing pool, when I walked in. I decided to go into my room and find a bottle of whiskey I had hidden. For some reason, the news about Juice had me messed up. I feared for him badly. He was so innocent in a way. Dumb and oblivious.

I drank a good amount of my bottle before passing out. When I woke up, I had a blanket over me and a glass of water.

"Drink the water and come out to your party, kid." Jax was standing in my door way, arms folded, with a smirk.

"My party?" I had my index finger pointing to my chest as I reached for the water.

"Yes, YOUR party. Now, get decent. We decided it'd be rude of us not to throw you a welcome party...especially since you and your clan did the same for us." He began to crack my door shut. "Now get up. And that's an order!" He winked at me and then closed my door completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe please!