Status: The layout is a temporary

Daughter of Anarchy.

Favor.

Drunk again, I fished my way through the sea of drunken Americans in search for Juice. I was like any typical person when drunk. I tended to say things or address subjects that should not be brought up.

I saw him in a corner talking to a nomad. I did not want to interrupt so I gave him a nod and a nonchalant glance, to follow me back to my bedroom. Within five minutes of me waiting on my bed, he had sneaked in and locked the door behind him.

"What's up?" He stood in front of me, cradling a beer between his palms. I patted a spot next to me on the bed for him to sit.

"Why did you vote for me?"

"I. I thought you'd be a great help. You're crazy smart."

"No. Juice, tell me. Why did you vote for me?"

I began to hiccup between my words but I was sober enough to not slur.

"Because I think you're smart and the club could use your brains?..."

"Oh my God."

I rolled my eyes and quickly stood up, causing me to feel a little light headed.

"What did I say wrong?"

"You didn't say the truth! You like me."

"...No...I mean..."

"You mean you do."

"I don't know you enough to like you but I'm attracted to you. I want to know you."

I grabbed the half full beer from his palms and began to sip it.

"I was told to stay away from you."

"Why? I'm not dangerous."

"Yeah? Well, you're a fucking traitor."

"A FUCKING WHAT?" He jumped to his feet and stared me down.

"You heard me. You're a fucking traitor. I don't care how you feel about me but stay away from me. I don't want to get attached or associated with you and get dragged into your bullshit, Juice."

"Isobel, you've got me all wrong..."

"I don't need to get you. I don't want any trust in a man like you."

I turned to unlock the door when I felt his hand grab my for arm.

"You've got it all wrong! I pro-."

"Get your filthy hands off of me."

I walked out, leaving him alone with my words.

I honestly wanted to hear him out but I knew that if I made him think I hated him, then it would be easier not to get attached. For once, my conscious was feeling guilty. I was wrong to speak to him like that. I mean, what if the guys were wrong about his endeavors.

I continued to drink and socialize. I was joking about my brother with Happy and Bobby when Jax walked up.

"How ya' feeling, kid?" Jax had one arm around me and a gentle, drunken smirk on his lips.

"Absolutely fluthered!"

"And 'fluthered' I am as well!"

"Jax, Issy...Have either of you seen Juice?"

A wind of whiskey was fuming from my cousin's breath.

"I saw him about 20 minutes ago. Why? What's up, Chibs?"

"I really need to talk to the lad. Nothing too important."

"Oh shit, I think I saw him head out. He's probably gone home." Happy said with a grimace after downing a quick shot of whiskey.

Jax was chewing on the nail of his right index finger and looked as if he were plotting something.

"Chibs and Hap, drive over to his house and check on him for me. It's not like him to leave a party without checking out."

With the demand placed, my cousin and Happy took their roles and vanished through the crowed club house.

"And you come with me."

I nodded my head and followed Jax into the chapel alone. He took a seat at the end of the table and I on the outside of the table.

"Ya' know you can sit right here." He said pointing to the empty chair to his right. "The guys aren't in here. This isn't an official chapel time, kid."

I moved to the new seat and looked at the blonde haired, handsome president.

"Is everything okay, Jackson?"

"Ironically, everything is going perfect to plan."

My stomach began to turn. I had a horrible feeling that this plan was pertaining to Juice.

"W-what plan, Jax?"

"I was going to find a way to get Chibs distracted because I knew he'd be all up in your business. So the fact that Juice needs to be checked on is perfect."

Phew.

"I'm confused..."

"I need a favor from you, Isobel. I know I've already asked for a lot, having you fly down here and all but I need you...for a personal problem."

"What are you getting at?"

"Whoa, there. I don't mean it like that. I need you to take care of my ex wife, Wendy."

"What for?"

"You know how much Abel means to me. She's his bio. mother."

"Continue."

"She's been trying to get custody of him and I can't have that. Wendy's been showing up to Tara's office demanding to see him and shit."

"She was the junkie right?"

"Yeah, she's clean and sober now and thinks she has the right to just swoop in and play mom." He grew silent and laced his fingers together. Can you help me? I'm coming to you as a friend in need of your help."

"What do you ask of me to do?"

"Take her out. Make it as painless as you can...and don't draw attention. I don't want it to look like she had to struggle for her life or police will know it's SAMCRO. I know you know how to make things look accidental." He lowered his head and looked me in the eyes.

"When do you need it done by?"

"Tonight. As soon as we finish this conversation. Are you sober enough to handle this?"

"Fuck. I am now."

I stood up to get on my job and paused before I exited. I kept my face away from Jax.

"Thank you, Issy."

"Jax."

"Yeah?"

"What are you going to tell the boy when he is old enough to realize that he looks nothing like Tara?"

There was an uncomfortable moment of silence.

"Can you do this or not, Issy?"

"I got this."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe.

Time for Isobel to earn her keep.