Status: The layout is a temporary

Daughter of Anarchy.

Crank.

I was cruising through the pale moonlight, trying to come up with a plan. I rode into a dark part of town in order to score some crank. And as I rode around corner after corner and got hints from the local homeless, I found a trap house. I stopped my bike at the end of the street and pulled out my compact mirror. If I was going to buy junkie medicine, I needed to semi look like one. I took my hair down and scruffed it up before I smeared my makeup.

Rule number 1 of any crime act: Always look part of the crowd that you're trying to decieve.

Walking up to the tiny, run down house, I inhaled deeply and went in for the purchase. It was successful. I even managed to summon up my pick pocketing skills, and swiped one of the dealers wallets. I quickly jumped onto my bike and continued with my ride. Winding road, after road confused my head and made me a little jumpy. I had done my fair share of sneaky, outlaw bullshit before, but why was this getting to me? Maybe because the lady I was about to kill had never personally wronged me or my kin. I soon saw headlights of two bikes follwing behind me. I got paranoid and thought the dealer might of caught on to his missing wallet, so I pulled over, hoping whoever was following me would continue to ride on. They didn't.

"ISOBEL?"

I removed my helmet, instantly at the recognition of my cousin's voice.

"What are you doing out here alone, Lass?"

Filip was walking towards me, helmet in hand, with Happy right by his side. They must have spotted me while they were on the way back and noticed that I was headed in the opposite direction, alone.

"Juice alright?"

"Aye. But that doesn't answer my question. What do you think you're doing?"

"I can't talk about it, Flip. Just go back to the clubhouse."

He grabbed my hand off of my bike's handles.

"Answer me, Isobel Telford. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I needed to come up with some excuse that he wouldn't dare question. I couldn't let him know about the Wendy situation.

"Uh, I'm on my period...."

Happy quickly turned around and whispered, 'ew.'

"Alright, see you later, Lass. Be careful."

I waited till they had driven to far out of sight before starting my bike up. I took a few deep breaths just to get my head straight before I continued with my task.

Rule number 2 of any crime act: Never park your ride in the obvious spot.

Before I knew it, I was parking my bike a block away from Wendy's house. I turned my lights off and placed my helmet on the left handle.

Mental Checklist:
Plan.
Crank.
Scapegoat.

I pulled my hair back into a tight bun and made sure my hands and sleeves were tucked, securly, into my gloves.

Rule number 3 of any crime act: Always wear gloves.

I snuck through back yards and finally reached her's. I noticed that the kitchen window was open and wide enough for me to get through without any parts of my clothes getting snatched, so I hopped up and slide through it. My foot stepped on a loose floor board causing it to make a loud creeking noise. Quickly, I hid behind a wall as I awaited curious footsteps.

"Hello? Who's here?"

Her long blonde hair covered her shoulders and she had the audacity to be wearing some shirt about being a mother on it. At that moment, is when I changed my vision. I had to treat her as if she were an animal. My reputation or her life.

I stepped out from behind the wall and she jumped so high in the air, I thought that she could hit the ceiling with her head.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you in my house?

I stepped in front of her and head butted her so hard that I thought I was going to pass out along with her. Wendy's body quickly dropped to the floor with a thud.

I pulled out the drugs I bought from the trap house and injected her with enough crank to kill a horse. I rub the syringes all over her hands to get her fingerprints on them. I stood up over her body and waited to hear her last breath. She started seizes and her hollow, confused eyes stayed focused on me.

"From Jax Teller."

I slapped the wallet on the floor, by her overdosing body, and exited.

I made my way to my bike, unseen, and drove two blocks over. I dialed '911' on the prepaid cell phone and waited for a voice.

911, what's your emergancy?

I turned on an American accent and tried to put panic into my voice.

Hello? I was walking my dog and I heard loud screams from a house on, I think, 2482 East Lincoln Street. I think something bad has happened. I saw a man and a woman through the window. I think it might be domestic voilence.

Ma'am, I need you to calm down. Do you know the people who reside there?

Not personally, but please send help. I'm worried.

You said the address was 2482 East Lincoln, correct ma'am?

Yes, yes hurry please. I'm worried. I saw him push her. Oh, god. He sees me out the window.

The woman on the end of the line was about to speak and I ended the call quickly.

*****

I eventually got back to Teller-Morrow, and the party was still rocking. I walked in and avoided any contact from my cousin. Jax saw me out the corner of his eye and motioned me over.

"Is it done?"

I nodded at him and grabbed a bottle of rum from the bar before retreating to my room.

If he's going to have me do his dirty work the whole time, then fuck him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscribes are welcome.