Status: The layout is a temporary

Daughter of Anarchy.

Happy.

I waited for 2 hours at the bar in the club house. Still no Chibs. Still no Juice. If I hadn't fucked up before in my life, I sure had then. Everyone else from the club was out running errands or outside working on bikes. My index finger was tracing, in a circular motion, around the rim of a rum bottle. I needed to figure out what to say to Juice. I most definitely had let my ignorance get the best of me. I saw Happy walk in and pace back and forth, before walking behind the bar and grabbing a beer.

"What's up with you, Hap?"

He stopped pacing and looked at me, strongly.

"What's up with YOU, Issy?"

"Nothing is wrong. What makes you think that something is up?"

"Well, you're a woman and its easy to tell when ladies are pissed. What'd you do?"

"Eh, I don't want to talk about it. It was bad."

"Listen kid, if it's about Wendy then stop stressing."

"....What do you know?"

"Know? WE all know. Maybe I shouldn't say too much but..."

"But what? You know something, Happy. What is it? Tell me, I'm begging you."

"We all know that you killed Wendy because Jax told us."

"What...why would he do that?"

"We had to know if we could actually trust you, duh. It was a big problem with some of the guys but in the end it obviously got approved."

"So that means that Chibs....that son of a bitch!"

Happy took a swig from his beer and let a chuckle out.

"I don't understand. Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're beating yourself up about stupid shit. You want to show the guys that you're meant to be here, kid, then toughen up. Just continue to play along. Act like you think the whole junkie kill is still a secret."

Happy walked from behind the bar and headed towards the outside.

"Hey, Hap?"

"Yeah, kid?"

"Did you vote for me?"

His lips formed a slight smirk. He lifted his beer to his lips and took a light sip.

"You're alright for a chick."

He tossed his bottle in a near by trash can and walked out the door.

There was something about Happy that I found good in. He had a hard exterior but genuinely he was a good man.

I waited a few more minutes before I got up to head to my room. Five seconds later, the door was slammed behind me and my cousin was pointing at the bed for me to sit down.

"You ought to be ashamed of yourself, girl!"

"Filip, it's not like that."

"You were not raised to be such a nasty woman. You've shamed me."

"Filip, he said he knew about the family. I panicked and had to come up with something extreme to get him to drop the subject..."

"So you called him a nigger?"

"Fili-."

"No. Don't say anything. Listen to me, child. You are going to keep your fucking mouth shut from now on."

I cut him a sharp look.

"Do not tell me what to do! You knew about Wendy. You knew about it before I did."

"Who told you? Wait, what does that even have to do with this?"

"None of your business. And I feel like you are sneaky."

"WHO TOLD YOU?" He placed his hands on his hips. "Sneaky? You want to talk about sneaky? You fully embody the act of being sneaky. Who told you about the Wendy thing?

I stood up to leave but was pushed back down.

"ANSWER ME."

"I figured it out myself. I'm not stupid."

He calmed down and his tone softened. He took a seat beside me and pushed his hair back with his hands.

"What's going on with you, lassy?"

I shrugged and looked at my feet dangling from the edge of the bed.

"Is it Juice...is it the murder?"

"I don't know, Filip. I don't know what's going on with me. I haven't even been here that long and I'm just not normal."

He pulled me close and gave me a kiss on the side of the head.

"Talk to him."

"I can't. I'm not here to get in close relations. I'm supposed to be doing stuff."

"You'll feel a lot better...your conscious will feel better, once you talk to him." he stood up and stretched. "And I mean actually talk to him and not bullshit or make racial slurs." One of his eyebrows lifted.

"I'm sorry you have to put up with this."

"I'd rather not and I wouldn't have to if you two would just talk to each other." He huffed and glanced at me. "You're my kin and he's like a brother to me. It puts me in an awkward situation, got me?"

I nodded and watched he walk to the doorway.

"Fix it, Isobel. Fix it before we all go on the run tomorrow."

**************************
Later that evening, I drove over to Juice's house, unannounced, hoping that he'd be there. And he was. I felt extremely nervous when I knocked on his door.

"Who is it?"

I heard the footsteps on the other side get closer, and I heard the sound of the door unlock.

"Who the hell is out there?"

"Uhm, it's Isobel..."

He door opened as soon as I said my name.

"Is the club okay?"

"Uh, yeah. I just need to talk to you."

"It's cool. I don't really want to talk to you."

He started to close the door but I pushed past it and walked inside.

"Wow. It's not like you have to ask to come in, or anything."

"I want to talk to you, Juice. I want to sort things out with you."

"Fuck. How about apologize, Issy?"

"Lets just sit and talk, please?"

He kept trying to walk infront of me, almost to stop me.

"Will you stop trying to block me?"

"You're in my house! Stop being so rude."

I cut him a look and walked into a room, that had the scent of sweet perfume. I took a seat on a sofa and motioned for him to sit next to me but he just stood with his arms folded.

"Listen, it's not a good time for this, Issy."

He had on black sweatpants and no shirt. His body was in perfect shape and I found it hard not to concentrate on it.

"Then it'll never be a good time. I like you, Juice. Like a lot and I don't want us to hate eachother because of the shit I've said. I had my reasoning."

"Reasoning to be a bitch and call me a traitor and a nigger? I'd like to see the way you talk to the people you don't like."

"Juice, please sit down with me."

"Just go home. Leave."

"Hey, sit down."

I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him down beside me and eventually, he sat.

"I like you. I want to fix the wrong that I've done."

He looked at me as if he were confused.

"You told me to stay away from you. You're so moody towards me. I've never had a girl talk to me the way you do. I'm not playing these bullshit games with you."

I noticed his eye sight transfer from my face to across the room. A big breasted, blonde girl came walking over. I recognized her instantly. She was one of Luann's porn girls. I had seen her around the clubhouse, a few times, trying to press all against Jax.

"Uh, be there in a few minutes, Ima."

She looked at me and waved.

"Hey, honey. You're a little out of place here, don't ya' think?" She leaned over and kissed Juice but kept her eyes on me.

"Watch your tone with me, whore."

"Ooo, whore? Ouch. I think she's trying to hurt my feelings, babe."

"Juice, all I wanted to do was talk to you. What the fuck is this?" I pointed from him to Ima.

"I told you this wasn't a good time, Issy."

"Yes, clearly. I will let you get back to your fun time."

I stood up and stared Ima in the eyes, trying to bite my tongue.

"Sweetie. You heard him. It's not a good time, so why don't you get outta here and go farm some potatoes. That is what you good Irish women do, isn't it?"

I felt anger surge through me and before I could choose to do otherwise, I headbutted her in the nose.

"Have a good night."

"Wait, Issy."

"Juice, don't come near me right now."

"Why are you always pissed off at me, Isobel? Why? I don't fucking get you."

"You don't need to. I'll see you at the clubhouse tomorrow, I guess."

"What the fuck ever. I'm so over trying with you."

"Trying with me? I just tried to have a conversation with you but you're too busy fucking around with Caracara whores."

"You are NOT my girlfriend. We don't date, we don't hook up, we don't even hang out because you're too busy trying to be a hard ass. So stop trying to dictate what I do. I can fuck around with who ever I want."

"Fuck you."

"You want to go ahead and drop the n-bomb while you're at it?"

"Apparently, I have better things to do like farm potatoes."

I walked out his house and headed back to the clubhouse. This was going to make my work with SAMCRO difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isobel seems to be getting pulled into two different directions. Toughen up to fit in with the club or Lighten up to get along with Juice.