Status: The layout is a temporary

Daughter of Anarchy.

Stop.

I spent the rest of that night being a girl. I got drunk and cried into my pillow. He was right. I wasn't his girlfriend and I had kind of been trying to be a hard ass. It bothered me so much that out of all the girls, he choose the club whore, Ima. I didn't know how to be myself. How to be a girl in a man's world and not be over looked.

The next morning, we were all up and outside the club house, headed for our run out to Reno. I still hadn't been informed as to why we were going out there but I didn't want to ask. I sat on my bike, twirling my hair and trying to remain invisible.

"Hey, can I have a word with you?" Clay had gentely grabbed my hair twirling hand and had a goofy grin on.

I nodded and followed him over to a swing set that was off to the side where the kids would play sometimes.

"What's a pretty girl like you, looking so sad for?"

"Jesus, Clay, you didn't pull me over here to talk about my feelings did you?"

His big, calloused hand lifted into the air and gently moved my fringe from my eye.

"You really do have a pretty little face. I remember when you were just a little girl and you'd be so excited to meet your father's friends. You truly do resemble him."

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Can't a guy be nice? But I do need to tell you something that could save your little ass....so if I were you I'd be a polite lass." He let out a slight chuckle.

"What information could you possibly have that could help me?"

Clay looked forward towards our bikes that were now in a row of men waiting on us.

"I know why you're here."

"Excuse me?"

He shot a glance toward Chib's direction.

"Sometimes family isn't as loyal as you think."

I got ready to say a word and was cut off by Jax, hollering for us to go.

"Duty calls."

Walking back towards the guys, who visibly saw Clay and I have a conversation, was like taking a walk of shame. I looked up from the ground and noticed Juice's bike was right beside mine. I hopped on and secured my helmet, trying to avoid looking at him.

"We're going to talk about last night, Issy." Juice whispered, as he also secure his helmet on.

"EVERYONE READY? LET'S GO!" Jax was shouting over the sound of the bikes starting up and just as if we were all on autopilot, we took off.

**************

Miles and miles drifted as the white, painted lines on the road began to blend. I was starting to feel my hangover that had been building up from emotion. If we didn't break soon, I was going to fall of my bike. I felt like I was beginning to feel lightheaded, and it must have been noticeable because Juice was waving at me.

"ISSY, YOU ALRIGHT?"

I weakly broke my concentration from the rode and nodded, 'yes' towards him.

Luckily, with in 15 minutes of my slight sickness, we pulled over to a small bar in the middle of no where. By now, it was only noon.

As I was getting off my bike I caught the glances of 4 main people: Jax, Clay, Filip, and Juice. It was only Juice that physically approached me.

Juice put his hands on my shoulder and slowly started to massage them.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah, Juice, I'm fine."

I turned around and began to follow the others into the bar but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry."

"About what, Juice?"

"What do you think? Last night, obviously."

"It's water under the bridge."

"I've never felt this way..."

I looked at him. I felt uncomfortable. 'He had never felt this way?'

"What? Annoyed at a women to the point where you want to hit them?"

"Christ! Will you fucking knock the bullshit, Isobel?"

"SURE, Juan."

He huffed and glanced at the ground and then into my eyes again.

"I have these feelings for you. I feel like you don't feel the same so I've been using Ima as a distraction."

"The same!? I feel like it's totally obvious that I have a thing for you."

"Yeah, by insulting, yelling, and making racial slurs? Oh, and saying that you want nothing to do with me? That's really cute."

I continued my walk towards the bar, only to have Juice following by my side.

"Stop. Isobel, just stop walking." I picked my pace up. "FUCKING STOP."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want to give this a try, Issy." I noticed a slight, pink tint to his tan cheeks. "I want to not argue with you. I want to be honest with how I feel."

"I'm sure Ima won't be okay with it, neither will the club. Come on. Romance in the club? Really?"

"Fuck Ima. And as for romance in the club...you AREN'T a club member. So they can't say shit. Fuck, I like you so much, that if you want to keep it a secret we can."

"This is a bad idea and you fucking know it."

He grabbed my face and kissed me. He kissed me almost as passionately as he did that night in Belfast. And in the second of our lips breaking apart, Clay showed up.

Juice looked at me and mouthed something along the lines of, 'oh shit! Busted.'

"Juicey, why don't you run and a grab a drink?" He had this thick palm pressing down on the top of Juice's shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
So for the long wait! This chapter is short but the next chapter is going to be pretty long. There's going to be a lot of missing pieces found and some things that will probably piss you all off. It's going to be the hell chapter of this story so get ready!

Thanks for reading! <3