Status: Active!

We Don't Have Long

We’ll dance like kids in the summer rain

‘Are you sure? That’s a lot of money... .’ I reply hesitantly
‘Anything for my Queen. ;) You can even bring the Princess’ he replies and I text Ashleigh
‘Hey. Spring break. Me, you. Arizona, Austin Gibbs’ house.’ I text and hope she can go, then reply to Austin quickly.
‘I just texted her, what do you think we would do for those 2 weeks? That’s sort of a long time I’m sure you would get sick of me…’ I reply and then open my new text from Ashleigh.
‘HOLY HELL. NO WAY. WHAT DO I BRING THAT’S IN 2 DAYS’ she yelled/texted back, and I laughed.
‘I don’t know, don’t you talk to Shane a lot? Call and ask him. ;) ‘I reply, and laugh because Shane totally wants her, then see I have an incoming text from Austin.
‘ Well I have a bed that I’m sure we’ll be spending a lot of time in ;) just kidding unless you want that I mean I’ve always found you different than the other girls…’ I read, and started screaming, then read my text from Ashleigh.
‘SHANE. OH FUCK I’LL GET TO MEET SHANE. IM SO IN RIGHT NOW OK WOW LETS GO WHEN ARE WE LEAVING?’ she texted back, and I laugh.
‘Well let me ask Austin hold on.’ I reply, and then go to reply to his text.
‘I bet you would like that babe ;) Well you’ll have to take me on a proper date first. So, Ashleigh’s in, what day do we leave?’ I reply, and laugh. Like I would make Austin wait for sex, we all know I would bone him in the airport if I could.
‘A proper date it is ;)’ I read and laugh then move on to the next part of the text ‘how about day after tomorrow? I’m booking tickets now your flight leaves at 6am and you’ll get here at 10:40 however Ashleigh’s flight will leave at 5:20 and get here at 9:32 the same day.’ He replied.
‘That is so close; can I just hug you and kiss your face when I see you? ‘I reply, and the forward his text to Ashleigh.
‘Of course you can kiss my face baby you’re the smoke to my high.’ He replies and I laugh.
So that’s it, in 2 days I will be on a plane to spend 2 weeks with my favorite person ever, and Ashleigh.