Status: Warning, contains slash. Don't like, please click away!

Wish You Come Home for Christmas

Prologue:

Frank Iero Baker, a sixteen year old only son of both, Brian and Zachary Baker, and an enemy of Gerard Way, experiences sad and wonderful things this Christmas season that he will never forget. Frank's father, Zachary is a musician of a local band called, "Light Throughout Darkeness". One night, he gave a white guitar that had the words "Pansy" in big letters that he bought the day Brian gave birth to Frank. Zachary said the guitar was "magical" and that every time it was played, he will hear it. Two weeks before Christmas, a horrible tragedy happened, Zachary was away to make a record with his band, but canceled it and told his members to go home with their families and that he needs to be with his son. An hour later while driving, a huge snowstorm was hitting, making everything blurry to see and the wind shield wipers got stuck that made him not see were he was going anymore, then, BAM! He got into a car crash that killed him on impact.

More to come...
  1. Chapter One - "Huge Snowball Fight"
    Frank meets Gerard face to face, who will own the snowball battle? Who will be the champions? Lowerclassmen or Upperclassmen?
  2. Chapter Two - "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
    Frank's father, Zachary comes home and he, Brian, and Frank have some family time out in the snow.
  3. Wish You Come Home for Christmas - "Where Are You Christmas"
    Things are getting hectic in the Baker family