Status: Warning, contains slash. Don't like, please click away!

Wish You Come Home for Christmas

Wish You Come Home for Christmas - "Where Are You Christmas"

"You know that Frank wants you to attend his hockey game." Brian said smoking a cigarette in bed.

"I don't now if I can honey. I'll try talking to him." Zachary glanced, patting Brian's hand, grabbing the cigarette away from him.

"Hey!" Brian pouted.

"You know smoking is bad for you." Zachary said taking a cig.

"Fuck off." He laughed. "But seriously, he really wants you to be there, you never attend his games or never hardly around him." Brian became serious as he continued. Zachary just nodded.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Frank was outside, practicing his shots for the big hockey game tonight. He missed every shot, making him fustrated and made him throw his stick on the ground.

"Son, what's up!" Zachary called out to Frank.

"I'm missing every single shot!" Frank yelled almost bursting into tears thinking he sucks at it.

"Don't cry, here, let me show you how it's done." Grabbing the hockey stick from the ground and a puck, Zachary took a few steps back and getting prepared. "First, take a good grip of the stick, then put it in front of the puck and move it back. Then when the puck moves towards you, you quickly slide your stick behind it and..." Zachary finished after he made a goal into the net that was standing up in the driveway.

"Woah, dad, there is no way I can do that." Frank said shockingly. "How am I suppose to learn it by tonight?!" He continued as he was stunned by his father's performance.

"Practice. Now, come inside, I got something to give you." Zachary tugged Frank by the arm.

"But dad!"

"But dad? Did you just call me butt dad? But dad?" Zachary said being all drama queen like.

"Bu-"

"Come on" Zachary once more pulled on Frank's arm.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

As soon as Frank and his father entered Frank's room, Frank jumped onto the bed, leading Zachary with a huge case in his hands.

"What's that?" Frank said excitingly and all curiously.

Zachary opened up the case, reveling a white, fancy, expensive guitar saying the words, 'PANSY' on it.

"Your guitar, I got it an hour after you were born. Now, I think it is time for you to have it." Zachary said handing the delicate instrument to Frank.

"Woah..."

"Glad you liked it. Every time you play that, I will hear. It is magical." Zachary continued talking while Frank was carefully rubbing his hands over the shiny guitar.

"Woah, thank you dad!" Frank hugged his father. "By the way, are you coming to the game tonight?" Frank continued.

"Oh god, I have to record with the band..." Zachary said which made Frank frown. "I'll be there, promise."

Zachary patted on Frank's back and gave a kiss on the head then leaving the room. Frank started to play some of the guitar.

"Hey" Zachary opened the door back up mentioning that he will listening.

"Just testing it out dad." Frank shrugged his shoulders continued to strum the strings quietly.

"Alright, see you later son, I need to go now."

"Bye dad." Frank whispered.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"Where is he daddy?" Frank said all nervous that Zachary won't show up to his game.

"I don't know." Brian replied while rubbing his son's back.

"Dude, come on, the game is about to start." Matt ran up, out of breath, yanking Frank's arm.

"I'll keep an eye out honey, do your best, I'll be cheering!" Brian yelled wavying his arms at Frank.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Few minutes before the hockey game was over, Frank looked up and saw that only Brian was there but not Zachary. Starting to get sad, Brian gave an "I don't know and I'm sorry" sign knowing that Frank's wants an answer to why his dad didn't show up. Frank continued playing against the other hockey team who had the colors black and white. He met face to face against someone who hated him...Gerard.

"You're losing faggot, nothing you can do now. My team will destroy you." Gerard said standing in front of Frank with a puck in front of him.

"I have to do somthing." Frank thought to himself.

The whistle had blown and minutes were counting down to the end. Gerard was near the goal on Frank's team, but Frank stole the puck from Gerard's reach, making the moves his dad made earlier into the goal on Gerard's team. He did the steps, but missed the goal. Time was up, his team lost.

"I told you we would destroy you." Gerard said pushing Frank down. Frank decided to quit hockey since that day.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

It was late at night, Brian was down stairs doing the dishes and Frank was upstairs, looking outside his bedroom window watching the snowfall. There was no light on in his room. His fort was located by the window and on top of his bed. Zachary quietly, snuck into the house, walking to the kitchen were Brian was now cleaning up the table and setting the coffee pot.

"Hey hon-"

"Don't say hey to me. Why weren't you at Frank's game today when you told him you would be there? He gave me looks wondering where you are." Brian paused Zachary before he could even finished his sentence.

"I didn't know I was staying this long, the company never gives me any changes in the schedule." Zachary explained.

"Well Frank is really upset, You need to go and appologize to him...Now!" Brian snapped and left the room.

"They hate me." Zachary said to himself and went upstairs to his son's room.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Zachary opened the door gently into Frank's room, stepping in quietly, he saw Frank in his fort, sitting by the window, and saying words that made his feel bad.

"I don't know if there is a god or not but if so, I need help. I'm having a bad Christmas, just like the past years. My dad Zachary is always not around and my daddy Brian seems like they're growing apart from each other. I don't know if it's true or not. I really hope not. I really want the family to be together for Christmas. I don't like Christmas because I have no one to hardly spend it with. Also, I really want Gerard to accept me for who I am and not bully me. I don't know why he hates me, but I love him dearly and I want to be with him forever. I want to be wrapped in his arms for Christmas knowing that he loves me. Please help me get through this. You don't have to make anything come true. I just want things to change." Frank prayed then looking out the window.

"Son..." Zachary paused Frank from wondering.

"What." You can hear the hurt in Frank's voice.

"I'm sorry that I didn't make it to your game today. So I'm going to make it up to you." Zachary walked over to Frank's fort and sat in front of the hole, looking at the crying boy.

"How?" Frank sniffed a little and cleared his throat.

"Why don't we go spend Christmas at a winter cabin this year? Tomorrow, we can pack up and leave tomorrow night. What do you say?"

Frank lit up a little but with hurt still in him. "Promise?"

"Yeah, why not also bring the guitar I gave you and I can teach you the basics." Zachary said cheerfully.

"Alright." Frank said giving a slight smile.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"Come on Frank! We need to get going if we want to make it in time!" Brian yelled into the house for Frank to hurry up getting ready and finished packing.

"Coming daddy!" Frank yelled back grabbing the stuff to pack. He put all of his favorite band shirts, skinnies, two pairs of converse, boots, socks, boxers, and his makeup. He even put in red hair dye, bleach, and black hair dye so he can dye his sides red and the strip of the hair black.

"Get your skinny little butt down here!" Zachary joked moving his hips side to side as Frank was coming down the stairs with all of his stuff.

Frank rushed down and went outside, standing by the car. Zachary was on his way out when Brian heard the phone ring in the house.

"Hello? It's for you..." Brian said giving the phone to Zachary.

Brian stood next to Frank until Zachary got off of the phone.

"Bad news guys, the company called me in today to continue recording." Zachary said in sadness.

"No, but you promised that we would go. Why can't they understand that it's the Christmas season and that you have family to be around." Brian whispered into Zachary.

"I don't know, I guess it's just that ---"

"Here." Frank lifted up a case that was still out of the car.

"Frank, but I gave this to you." Zachary said confused that he was holding 'PANSY'.

"I don't want it anymore." Frank said depressed and pissed leading himself into the house.

"Dear God..." Zachary whispered to himself looking up at Brian who followed Frank in to reason with him.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"Damn, this is going to be badass. Think about it Brent, we get our first album recorded ever!" Zachary said excitingly as two vans were going down the abandoned highway. One car was with all the music equipment which his band mates Jimmy and Val were driving in. Brent, Arin, and Zachary himself were in the first van leading to the studio which was about three hours away from were they all lived at.

"Yeah, but during the holidays Zachary? Really?" Brent said thinking that Zachary is maybe on crack or something.

Zachary thought and thought, "Stop the van, pull over there." Zachary commanded.

"Where the hell are you going?" Brent said getting out of the car.

"Call the guys, were not going during the holidays, I'm going home to my family."

"Good luck Zach!" Brent said with a joyful yell followed by everyone that got out of the car clapping.

"I'm going to see my son and my husband and ---"

"Zach! You might want to take the car?" Brent laughed holding the keys up in the air.

"Right..." Zachary grabbed the keys and got into the car.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

About over an hour has passed, getting darker outside and Zachary was half way back to his town. Snow was coming down fast, and soon enough that windsheild wipers gave up and got stuck. Snow piled up on the window and Zachary was still driving and coulding see. He banged on the window and got the windshield to work but then stopped, he did it again and he looked, hitting curve that made him go overboard and down a rocky hill. Ambulances, police cars, fire trucks got there.

Zachary James Baker was pronouced dead at 6:58pm December 18th, seven days before Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Understand that Zacky comes back soon, note that his body is dead and his spirit lives on. Also, Zacky is very much alive in real life. Don't get all crazy about it. Also, as I said, this will have slash as you can see. Please leave if you don't like slash or tragedies.