Status: For Nano Wrimo, finished November 28, 2012 at 51,214 words

The New Queen

Total World Domination

Within the first few days of being in Belgium Anna met a ton of new people! She met the whole Women’s U.S team, which included Mckayla Maroney, Lexie Preissman , Gabby Douglas, Kyla Ross and Katelyn Ohashi. They all acted like they loved Anna but they all knew the battle for the AA title would be tough.
She met everyone from the men’s team too, which included hotties like Sam Mikulak and John Orozco. She was much younger than them, but who cares, so was Pavel.
She got to catch up with Larisa after not seeing each other for so long. It was a great experience meeting all those people, though it’s time to focus.

Anna started pressuring people by qualifying for each final and first in the all around. Aliya was the last person to do that in 2010. Anna planned on winning a medal in every event.
During the team final America struggled, and the Russian’s used Anna as their strength. The Russian’s were weak on beam and floor, since they had Anna, Grishina and Ksenia to work those events they weren’t so weak on them anymore. They won the team title easily.

The next event was the all around, Anna didn’t need any speech by Evgeny to get her motivated. She needed to beat Gabby Douglas. And she did by over a point.
Next came the event finals, she beat Lexie Preissman and won it, she came second to Vika on bars, she came first on beam and first on floor. Five gold medals, and won silver. It was just the beginning of world domination.
♠ ♠ ♠
its pretty short