Status: For Nano Wrimo, finished November 28, 2012 at 51,214 words

The New Queen

New Friends

At the beginning of 2012 the world was looking bright for Anna. It was the year of the Olympics! And even though she wasn’t eligible quite yet she was improving a lot and she had the opportunity to compete at more international competition. She was signed up for the European Championship and the Pacific Rim Championships.
She also learned the Khorkina as her second vault, improved her bars difficulty to a 6.3 and learned a double-double on floor. She was literally at the right place to be a senior athlete. Many people didn’t even think if she would hold up past 2013, but she believed in it.
She moved in with someone knew that year because her old roommate retired before she even became a senior.
Maria Kharenkova was also a junior who becomes a senior the year after Anna does. She was knew to Lake Krugloe and needed a roommate, so they paired Anna and Maria together hoping they would help each other out. Since Anna came to the Lake she hasn’t been connecting with anyon. She became much closer with Evgeny cand called home every night.
Moving in with Maria was the best thing that ever happened.
Maria and Anna were both smiley and happy and innocent at the moment. They really needed each other to get over their awkwardness at the gym.
Once they opened up to each other it was easy for Anna to make more friends. Right across the hall from Anna and Maria was Viktoria Komova and Maria Paseka, two hopefuls for the Russian team.
They built a little clique and whislt Anna needed friendships she also needed guidance and Maria or ‘Masha’ as they called her and Viktoria really helped her out. Soon they would all be actual team mates. Anna couldn’t wait. She wanted to compete with Viktoria.

On the other hand she made some enemies. She tried to talk to Aliya Mustafina but Aliya wasn’t having it. Obviously Aliya had her own problems to deal with like being in shape for the Olympics but Aliya and Anna never really hit it off.
Anna made friends with the men’s team, too. She talked to Igor Pakhomenko, Emin Garibov and Pavel Pavlov,
As the first few months of the year progressed she was really getting into living at Lake Krugloe. She felt like apart of the team now instead of being that awkward one without any experience and just luck.
Now it was time for the Pacific Rim Championships.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol it's just the begining of her relationship with Aliya