Status: For Nano Wrimo, finished November 28, 2012 at 51,214 words

The New Queen

Party in South Africa

"It's so lovely here!" Aliya said. She spun around in circles on the beach. Anna laughed. "Why did you leave here, i would never leave"
"Live on a beautiful beach or win two olympic gold medals?" Anna asked. "I had my priorities straight" the girls and guys of the Russian olympic gymnastics team were in South Africa, staying for a month in Anna's families old house that they lived in before moving to Russia.
"So, i noticed your room is right across from Pavel’s" Aliya said. "Bow-chicka-wow-wow!" Anna blushed.
"No it's nothing like that" she said. "I don't think we're meant to be together"
"Really?" Aliya asked seriously.
"Yeah, i think he's more interested in other girls " Anna said. "So im single and hopefully ready to be with Tom—im not into the whole long distance thing" Aliya giggled.
"Good because i need someone, too" Vika, Ksenia and Maria ran outside onto the beach.
"Oh my god it's so beautiful!" Anastasia said.
"The guys are inside planning our first party" Vika said. "Are you okay with this?"
"That's the only reason they're here" Anna said. "David knows how to party"
"Good point"
...
That night Anna's house was packed with a ton of people no one even knew. David put invitations everywhere in Capetown and told the neighbors and any young person he saw on the streets. Some olympians from Rio were in South Africa for a vacation, too, so they were definately invited.
the girls danced most of the night away, none of them had really decided whether they wanted to continue training past Rio but they weren't drinking and smoking like the guys were.
David was dancing on tables, Denis and Pavel were taking off their clothes. Igor was flirting with other girls and i guess Emin was the only one who had his senses still. He was making sure his teammates didn't wreck everything in Anna's parents house even though she didn't care.
A few certain olympians walked in. Tom Daley and his two other diving friends Chris Mears and Jack Laugher. The girls were automatically attracted to them and watched as they wandered around the party.
Tom found Emin, the two met back in Rio when their rooms were right across from each other. "Hey" Tom started. "Im looking for Anna"
"Depends" Emin said. "What are your intensions" Tom smirked.
"I had the chance to talk to her in Rio" Emin nodded. "I think she's cute--im not a gold digger i have my own olympic medals"
"Fine, give me a second" Emin walked across the room and down down next to Anna. "Tom Daley wants to talk to you" he said.
"Tom?" She was a bit confused. She wasn’t expecting him to be here. She didn’t even tell him he was coming to South Africa. Emin motioned his head outside on the porch where Tom was standing. Tom smirked at her. She bit her lip.
"Im going into protective parent mode right now"
"I'll be fine" Anna got up. "Do i look sexy?" she asked Emin.
"The protective side of me is saying no, but you look lovely" she smiled. "But pull your dress down, seriously"
"Calm down, dad" she headed outside. "Hello"
"Hey. Nice party"
"Thanks" Tom kissed her gently. They both smiled at each other. Anna really wanted to make this work.
Standing inside, Pavel was surronded by a ton of girls. For some reason he felt mad. Why did he feel mad? She didn’t want a relationship with him and he ruined it by talking shit. Anna was a superstar now, and it was overwhelming.
"Take a picture it'll last longer" David told him. "Don't tell me you're jealous"
"I slightly am" he admitted.
"Jealous of her?" a blonde girl asked. "What does she have that i don't?" David smirked. That was an easy question.
"The body of an olympian and gold olympic gold medals to match" David said. "BUt i guess you're significant too, right?" the girl walked away. he chuckled. "Let her go, Pavs. She’s better off with him"