Status: For Nano Wrimo, finished November 28, 2012 at 51,214 words

The New Queen

David

David knocked on the door three times rather hard. He wanted to make sure they heard him knocking. He couldn’t turn back once the door opened.
Vika got to the door first. It was pretty early, Anna being only 25 she still woke up late and went to sleep late. She was hard at work at her book. Svetlana Khorkina was one of the publishers, she wanted to endorse the book. Plenty of other companies and her old sponsors got behind her. She had a lot of work to do.
“DAVID!” Vika attacked him in a hug. “Wow, what are you doing here…it’s quite a trip from your place” David smirked.
“I know Anna’s in town…I wanted to see her”
“Uh well, she’s in her room”
“is she awake?”
“No, but it’ll be fun to see how she reacts” they both giggled. Vika let David inside their house. He was completely amazed by it. Anna was very much an indoor person, but Vika was not. Their house was very open and lighted by natural sunlight. It represented Vika’s bright personality.
David went down the hall to Anna’s room. Anna’s room very much represented her personality. Black curtains, black furniture. EVERY WINDOW COVERED. David sat at the end of her bed and smiled. She was so cute.
David knew that Anna HATED behind awoken when she was sleeping. She liked getting as much rest as her body would let her. So, David crawled under the sheets with her and put her arms around her.
Vika smiled and left them alone.
After two hours Anna woke up and felt the stranger’s arms around her. At first she was kind of scared, but she saw David’s signature ring and smiled.
“David…why did you travel all this way to see me?” she asked.
“Because” he answered.
“Because what?”
“Because in Paris I felt like we had something going….i want to continue with it” Anna smiled. She turned to face David. She cupped his cheeks in her hands and kissed him on the lips.
“Me too”

The next day David left. Their relationship had just begun…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting pretty lost with this story so bare with me