Status: For Nano Wrimo, finished November 28, 2012 at 51,214 words

The New Queen

84

Anna and Tom were long distance for the first year of their relationship. It actually made them closer. They couldn’t have sex or do all the normal couple things but they were still madly in love with each other…for who they were.
In a year, in 2036, Tom proposed via web cam and two months later they were married in a small ceremony in Moscow with a traditional English wedding.
Anna and Yuliya moved to London to be with Tom. Yuliya was about to start school and would start in England. She was actually pretty fluent in English. She grew up speaking Russian out in public and with family and English at home with Anna and David.
Anna continued writing for magazines. She even started her own gymnasics magazine because she was disappointed with the upkeep of the other ones. It would feature all gymnastics all over the world. From little kid stuff to adult stuff. She didn’t want to leave any age group or country out of this new magazine. She called it Double-Double because it was her signature move when she was a gymnast. It came out the Spring of 2037.
Overall life had changed durastically for Anna, and even though she could never have imagined her life would be like this, she liked it. She loved Tom and she loved Yuliya. She loved everything.
She wrote her fourth book about her quest for love at such an old age. It was a bigger success and was published in 10 different languages. The book was so huge she went on a book tour during the summer and took Tom and Yuliya with her.
After the tour and things settled down, she and Tom planned to have another child.