Status: active

I Want You Just The Way You Are.

two

That concert vibe was amazing, everyone was very chill and friendly. I managed to work my way up to the fifth row, relevantly close to the stage. The boys came out about fifteen minutes after I stood there, trying to make new friends with the people around me, which, turned out pretty well.

They were all so beautiful. John came out wearing his black suspenders and skinny jeans. Kennedy had on a red and blue plaid shirt which, lemme tell you, complimented his eyes oh so nicely. Jared came out quiet of course, because that was just who he was, but I respect him in every way. Garrett made the crowd roar as he came on the stage making crazy riffs with his black bass. Pat flashed everyone a mesmerizing smile before taking his place behind his drums. They first played Like We Did, and from then on, the night was perfect.

But it wasn't until their last song when I got very emotional.

"Alright everyone, this song is a sad song- it's called 'One Pack Of Smokes'. Hope everyone had an amazing ass night tonight. 1, 2,- 1, 2, 3, 4." John announced in the microphone before strumming the strings of his guitar.

The minute I heard his beautiful voice sing, " I was dancing with the devil," The waterworks just came. Tears came splurging from my eyes, and oh how embarrassing was that. I tried to take a deep breath and hold back the tears, which only held tight for a little while.

I stood there, tearing up, while the people around me kept giving me funny looks. But the thing is, they didn't know how important that song meant to me. That was the exact song that pulled me through everything. I didn't want to draw attention to any one else, so I faked a smile and carried on.
John then stopped singing, which led to the other band members to stop as well.
'What's going on?" Everyone thought, including me.
"Young lady in the middle, I don't mean to single you out, but, are you alright?" John pointed at me, and my heart started racing at a mere 100 miles per hour.
"Yeah, I saw you tearing up but I didn't know if I should say something," Garrett squinted his eyes, trying to get a better look at me.
"M-me?" I stuttered.
"Yes, you," John smiled right at me. I had no idea what to do or say. I didn't want to tell them the whole story behind the meaning of that song to me in the middle of their performance. Instead, I lied.
"Nothing, nothing at all," I managed to give them a fake smile, but behind that, I was torn inside- by all the vulgar memories of my past.
"We'll talk after, alright?" He pointed at me again, before I flashed him a thumbs up and a slight grin.
The band picked up where they left off, as if nothing ever happened.
I had no intention that they would even notice me crying. It was, crazy.