Status: active

I Want You Just The Way You Are.

three

My knees were shaking. My breath was cold and thick. My lip was constantly trembling. The 37° degree weather didn't feel nice. I pulled on the sleeves of my sweater and tucked my hands deep inside them. This was it; after this next group of girls finish taking their picture with the boys, it'd finally be my turn to meet all five of them.

I walked up slowly to the boys, because I mean, it was quite shocking to see the five men of my dreams stand right before me.
"Hi, there, what's your name?" John greeted me first, with a big smile on his face. The small amount of streetlights shone right above him, making his teeth look sparkly white.
"M-my name is Cassadee... Olsen, hi," When I'm nervous, I tend to not smile, just look into the other person's eyes. It's kind of a habit, I would say, and hopefully this did not make them feel, well, creeped.
"Hello, Cassadee. You have a beautiful name," John reached out his hand for me to grab, until Garrett stood in front of him and pointed a finger at me. "Hey, it's you! The girl in the middle!" Garrett's eyes went wide as he had recognized me in the center as I sobbed in the middle of their song.
"Oh yeah! What was wrong?" Kennedy popped his head over John's shoulder, listening in on the conversation.
But the thing is, I didn't want to tell them. It's just so embarrassing to say, 'Oh yeah, I was crying because I self harm and I hate myself and that song just reminded me of it,' No. Just, no. I couldn't dare myself to say it. So, I covered up with a lie.
"It was honestly nothing. I was just-uh, inspired a little, that's all," I faked them a smile and they all believed it.
"So do you want a picture together?" John asked. The others had already left, considering this was the only time they had to actually shower.
"I'd love one, but, no one's out here to take it for us..." We both looked around, and I was right. We were in a completely empty ally, no one but us and the tour bus down the street.
It's okay," John laughed. "I've got long arms, I'll take it." I handed him my phone as he stretched his arm out far from our face. The flash of my phone hit against our faces, leaving a blinding sight.
"I can't see anything!" I laughed. Wow, this was the first time I had actually laughed for a while now. It felt good being around John.
"Me neither!" John giggled. "Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"
"Fifteen..." I looked down at my feet, ashamed at my age. Why did I have to be so much younger than him?
"Oh.... Bummer..." He scratched the back of his neck.
"What do you mean?" I leaned in closer to him, interested in what he might say next.
"Well, you're really pretty, and you've got a great personality, that's all..." John smiled and blushed. I couldn't take it anymore. He was so perfect, and this moment felt unreal.
"Why, thank you." I smiled back at him.
"How about you come into the tour bus for a little? Just to chill for a little while, if you know, you wanna..."
"That'd be great," We exchanged toothy grins before walking into the tour bus together, exchanging thoughts and interests in different subject fields.