Status: It is complete

Beep.. BritishBoy

1/1

Beep...
I rush over to the laptop as fast as I could from the bathroom, with a towel still wrapped around me.
BritishBoy: Hey
HopelessRomantic: Hi
BritishBoy: What you doing?
HopelessRomantic: Just finished showering
BritishBoy: Oh. Do I need to let you go?
HopelessRomantic: No, your perfectly fine.
While waiting for his reply, I hurry to my room putting on a lacy black bra and matching undes. I throw on a pair of jeans with my batman T-shirt. I run back to the laptop with my brush, quickly brushing my black short hair.
BritishBoy: It has been a year since we started talking. Do you remember what we promised?
HopelessRomantic: Yes, I remember very well. We promised one of us would come to visit. We both finally tell each other our real names. No more BritishBoy or HopelessRomantic.
BritishBoy: I am in California for a job. I could come visit tomorrow.
HopelessRomantic: But I am all the way in KS?
BritishBoy: I don't care. I want to finally meet you.
HopelessRomantic: Ok. I can't wait. My name is Victoria.
BritishBoy: I am Tom.
HopelessRomantic: I have to cut our talk short. I am going to the movies with a friend.
BritishBoy: What are you going to see?
HopelessRomantic: The Dark Knight Rises. I am so excited to see Tom Hardy play Bane. Haha, Guess what?
BritishBoy: What?
HopelessRomantic: Your British, plus your name is Tom; just like the actor. It's quite funny.
BritishBoy: Lol Tell me what you think of the movie. Bye
HopelessRomantic: Goodbye Tom

After the movie and dinner with a friend, I hurry home to see if Tom was still on. I literally ran through my door jumping into the chair in front of the laptop. Tom's icon was still green. Tom. I couldn't get used to saying that. For over a year, it was always BritishBoy.
HopelessRomantic: I am back!!!!
BritishBoy: Someone is very happy. How was the movie?
HopelessRomantic: It was beyond amazing. I love it. I kept rootting for Bane the whole time. Hardy was perfect for the part. The way his eyes told us every emotion he felt. I was broken hearted when I saw Bane die.
BritishBoy: I see you enjoyed yourself.
HopelessRomantic: I did! Though I'm more excited to finally meet you and see what you look like. There is a Starbucks near my house. Why don't we meet there?
BritishBoy: I'm excited to finally see you too. It sounds like a plan.
HopelessRomantic: How will we tell who we are?
BritishBoy: By what we wear. I will wear a grey shirt and blue jeans with a jean jacket.
HopelessRomantic: I am going to wear a purple shirt with jeans and a black sweater jacket.
BritishBoy: What time would you like to meet?
HopelessRomantic: How about 12?
BritishBoy: Sounds good.
HopelessRomantic: It's 11:36 here. I must be heading to bed if I wanna get up early to see you.
BritishBoy: Goodnight. Sweet Dreams, Victoria
HopelessRomantic: Sweet Dreams to you and Goodnight Tom.

I wake from a goodnights rest, stretching out on my bed. My eyes travel to the clock reading 11:15. Crap! I was going to be so late! I run to the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste! Rapidly brushing my teeth, in between fixing my hair the best I could. I did my makeup with a natural look, nothing too extreme.
The clothes I pick out are laying on my dresser. I grab them pulling them on before briefly checking myself in the mirror. I look pretty good. Sliding my feet into my black boots, I head for the door. Last but not least; my jacket and bag. I snatch them up before flying out the door.
I travel down the street a little ways from Starbucks. The place was packed for this time of the day but it didn't matter. If anything went wrong, I could escape into the crowd.
I came in hiding behind a group of people, looking for Tom. My eyes catch a man in the corner with a grey shirt and blue jeans. He had a jean jacket on the back of his chair. He was very muscular. He looked like a brick wall almost. His shirt hardly seemed to fit him. He looked around the room and I got a better glimpse of his face. He was quite handsome. Not exactly what I pictured for my BritishBoy. Something about him was familiar.
"Mommy, it's Bane from Batman"! Some little kid yelled out, tugging on his mother and pointing at Tom. Which instently made everyone in Starbucks quiet.
A loud gasp left my lips causing him to turn in my direction. My BritishBoy, my Tom, was the one and only Tom Hardy! No, it can't be. It was all too much. There was no way. He got up from the table taking his jacket in hand. Then began heading in my direction. I bolted from the building, running down the road as he called after me! I couldn't do this. My life was a private one. With him, nothing would be private! I made it home, thank god.
My laptop started to beep over and over again. I knew he was sending me messages but I didn't want to answer them. All this would be too much trouble. I still walk over curious to read what he sent.
BritishBoy: Why did you run off?? Is it because of who I am?
BritishBoy: I should've told you but I thought if I did you'd only want me because of the money I make. When you saw who I was, you ran anyway.
My heart broke a little at his words but I held back not wanting to reply.
BritishBoy: I understand if you don't want to see me. I am leaving early tomorrow. If you should change your mind though. I'll be staying at motel 6, room 132.

I sat on my bed for hours, poundering wheather or not I should go. Would having my life in the open be worth having him? Or would staying private be worth not having him? I fought against myself.
Beep..
I bring my laptop over to my bed to look at the latest message he sent.
BritishBoy: I guess this means whatever we had is over. Or what we could've had. I can't keep pacing my room, waiting for your knock.
That message made me get up! I want him no matter what! I want to be with him! I want to make our friendship more! I grab my key and race out the door.
It didn't take long to get to the motel 6. I asked the desk woman the way to the room. It took sometime but I found it. My heart started to pound out of my chest. My arm felt so heavy when I lifted it to knock on the door.
The door opened, showing a shirtless Tom Hardy standing there. My eyes traveled all over his body. His chest was so buff from playing Bane. It made my mouth water. I felt like a wild animal ready to pounce! His blue-ish green eyes were staring me down. I couldn't read his expression fully, there was hurt and surprise behind those eyes.
"Tom"? I whimpered sadly.
"Victoria, what are you doing here"?
"I want to be with you".
"Now, you want to be with me"?
"I was scared".
"Come here". He growled as I stepped closer.
I reach out to him and he pulls me into the room, shutting the door with his foot. His lips press roughly against mine. I waste no time responding back to his kiss. Everything in my core felt like it was on fire. My knees grew weak forcing Tom to pull me closer in his arms for support.
"I'm sorry, Tom".
"Every night, I dreamed of what you looked like. Dreamed of kissing you. When I saw you today... I knew you were the one".
"I am"?
"Yes. Over this year, I have fallen in love with you. When you ran from me, it killed me inside".
"I'm so sorry, Tom. I'm in love with you too. When I realize who you were, I was scared of how our relationship would go. How the public eye would see us. I want us to be only us and no one else".
"I know. Our relationship will only be between us. I love you, Victoria".
"I love you, Tom".
I give him a quick kiss on his lips adding. "How long are you going to be this big"? Running my finger down his chest with a seductive look.
"Oh"?! He smirked, grasping my waist and tossing me onto the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like feedback please