Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Slash Open My Worn Out Heart

It all started with simple drugs.
Drugs that helped Ben's dad get past a lot of things.
Ben could never understand why his father did these things, but he realized after a while that being the son of a drug addict... Isn't very easy.. It's quite complicated and hard to go through, but that's just the story of Ben's life.... Right?

Ben would stay in his room after school just strumming his guitar. He had no other choice. It was either that or get pushed around by his dad and his crack-whore friends. Ben liked the first option a lot better. He would stay in there for hours. Cooped up and too scared to come out of the room. He hardly ate, because he hardly left his room. He was growing weaker. And it was just a moment. It went by all so fast and Ben was being dragged out of his room and down the stairs.

Ben was terrified. he had no idea what his father had planned, but it couldn't be a good thing.
His dad pushed him into the car and they drove off. They pulled up in the front of what seemed like a club. Ben's Dad hopped out of the car and went over to the other side of the car. Pulling Ben out and walking up to the building. A man was standing there guarding the door and stopping them as they walked up. "Hold up!" The man's harsh voice sounded through Ben's ears.
"I have someone for you." was all Ben's father said and they let him in the club.
"What do you mean someone for him?" Ben cried out.
"Shut up boy!" Ben's father yelled back.

They walked through a couple hallways and apparently his father knew where he was going.
"Da!" Ben shouted. Gaining attention from his father. "Where the hell are we going!?"
"Didn't I tell you to shut up!" Ben's father retorted.
Ben was dragged down hallways upon hallways and taken to a desk.
"Here." was the only thing spoken and Ben was pushed forward.
"How much you want for him?" The man spoke.
"As much as I can get." His farther responded.
"We'll put him up for auction and then you can get your money's worth."

It didn't take much time for Ben to realize what was going on.
He was terrified. They set him up and threw him in a room. His own father sold him. They were going to auction him so someone could but him. Ben looked at himself and wondered why this had to be his life. They opened the door and told him to get up off the ground, because it was his auction turn. He stood and followed the man. Wanting to run far away and never come back. He hoped for the best, but still prepared for the worst. He walked quickly to keep pace with the other man.
He was put on a stage in front of about 50 people. All of them ready to buy another fucking human being. Ben thought about it. He scanned the room and became more worried than before. He didn't know what to expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think :3
Comments are well appreciated (: