Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Being Sold or Coming Home?

I felt eyes staring into my soul. I felt like they were examining me bit by bit. I felt so cold and lonely on the stage. No one knew me and someone was going to buy me for sex. The people were given my information and the bidding started at 1500 euros. It was strange and so lonely. I just wanted to run far away and never come back to this horrid place. The bidders actually wanted to buy me and I was prepare for the worst. These two men actually put up a fight to see who could get me. The bidding reaching 7000 euros. Going to a man who looked slightly older than me. He's called Danny.

I was taken backstage where I met with the man who would be "owning" me.
I tried so hard to be calm and not freak out. He actually wasn't that bad looking. He looked a bit rough, but he actually looked like a decent guy. "Here's your pet." The man said and pushed me to Danny. "Thanks." Danny said roughly. It was the first time I heard him talk and my whole point of view changed. Maybe he is kinda intimidating. "C'mon." He spoke ad gently pulled me alongside him. It was the first time that day that someone didn't push me around. We got in his car and pulled around the corner, away from the lot. Then he started to speak.

"I'm not gonna use you as a sex slave." He gave me a slight smile. "Just thought you'd like to know that." He chuckled deeply and turned the car radio on. He picked up a Led Zeppelin CD and put it in the player. "You like them?" He asked and turned it up real loud.

I sat there and thought to myself.
Maybe life with Danny... Will be better.
We pulled up to a large house. "Well we're here." Danny smiled then ran over to my side of the car and opened the door. "Thanks." I said quietly and followed him up to the house. He unlocked the front door of the house and we walked in.
"Wow." I said and looked around. I was in awe. This was much better than any place I'd ever been to.
"It's great isn't it." Danny laughed at my amusement.
"Yeah." I spoke once more. "It's my parents place. We all live here together." I cringed at the thought of parents. I thought of my dad and I tensed up. Danny could tell something was wrong with me. He didn't even know me more than 10 minutes or anything about me really, but he could see I was still scared.
"So I was wondering. Why were you selling yourself?" He questioned.
"I wasn't." I spoke in a whisper and began to cry.
"Hey hey hey. Don't cry." Danny said softly and walked towards me. Wrapping his arms gently around my fragile body. I hugged him back and allowed myself to cry into his chest. I heard someone walking near us and I got anxious. I felt like I was gonna die.

Was my dream over?

"So this is your little treasure?" A woman's voice sounded. "Now Daniel. Would you care to tell me why this young man is crying."
"Sorry mum." He replied sweetly.
"Why don't you boys go get washed up and we can have dinner. Okay?"
"Okay." Danny replied and looked back at me. "I'll show you your room."
We went up the spiral staircase and up to the second floor. Danny walked down to the third room on the right. "This is yours." He smiled again and looked across the hall. "And that's mine." He spoke still smiling. "You have your own bathroom in there and my mum will be buying you some new clothes."
"Oh uh um." I searched for words to say, but couldn't find any. So I just said "Thank you." and walked into the room leaving Danny out in the hallway.
"If you need anything just ask." Danny said once more and I heard him shut the door to my room first then i heard the door across the hall faintly shut. I walked into the bathroom and put some water on my face. I felt so weird. This was my new life. This is what I get. But why?

I heard a light knock on the door as I was walking out of the bathroom. I walked over to the door and opened it. There was a man standing there. I jumped back a little. I was still frightened from people. I had no clue who this man was. I started to feel dizzy and felt myself slowly falling back onto the carpeted ground.
"Hey wake up mate!" I heard Danny's voice shouting at me.
"Sorry." I spoke really quietly and sat up.
"Don't be sorry." Danny said and sat down next to me. He started rubbing circles on my back. it was quite soothing. "I do think you made my dad cry though."
"Sorry about that." I looked down and fiddled with my hands. "He gave me a bit of a fright.
"He won't hurt you. I promise. He couldn't even kill an ant." Danny laughed. "Let's go eat now. I'm starving." Danny spoke and continued to laugh. He stood up from the ground and pulled me to my feet as well.
"Alright." I smiled.
A genuine smile.
Was I happy?
♠ ♠ ♠
I just read a lot of other stories and it inspired me to write this piece of shit (: