Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Dad?

After we finished eating we walked around the 'mansion'... and Danny showed me the separate rooms. There had to of been at least 12 guest rooms. If not more. There was a gym in there house. A pool outside in the back yard. Like five cars in their garage and a lot more stuff that looked completely unnecessary. Apparently they liked it that way though. I would of loved to grow up in this house. Be around these people and go to the school Danny went to. My dad didn't even give a shit. He liked me being sad. He liked it when I was miserable. Hell he would've been okay if I was dead a long while ago. I used to think that maybe one day he would care, but he never did. My dreams were never turned into reality.

"Ben?" I heard someone speak. Pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Huh?" I looked up to see Danny's father sitting down on the sofa.
"Sorry I spooked you the other night." He spoke apologetically.
"Don't apologize." I looked down then back up at him. "It's fine. Really. Don't worry about me."
"Oh no no no. I want you to feel welcome in this house." He smiled.
"Th-thanks." I stuttered out.
"Really Ben. Call me dad." He smiled once more. "You don't need to be afraid anymore. We won't hurt you. I promise."
"Thank you." I spoke in a whisper. I felt a tear escape my eye and travel down my cheek.
"Don't cry Ben. Come here." He spoke and opened his arms.
I kindly accepted the hug. "Thanks D-dad."

"Hey I'm home!" I heard Danny's mum coming through the front door.
"Hey Hun." Danny's dad got up and welcomed her home.
"Boo!" Danny chuckled and sat down next to me. "Did I scare you."
"Do I look scared?" I laughed and turned my attention toward him.
"Dammit." He laughed again.

I started to stand up from the couch, but was pulled back down onto Danny's lap.
"Where are you going?" Danny asked.
"Well. I was hoping I could go take a quick shower."
"No-o-o-o-o" Danny spoke dragging the 'o' on for what felt like forever. "Stay with me. I'm lonely."
I laughed at that then turned to him. "I'll only be five minutes. Just five. Then we could do whatever you want to do. Okay?"
"Alright fine." Danny smiled, satisfied. "See you then." He said in a James Bond kind of voice and winked.

I quickly hopped in the shower and got back out. I threw some clothes on and ran back downstairs.
"Alright Danny. What are we doing?" I asked as I entered back into the living room.
The starting menu for "The Grudge" was on the screen. "Really Danny? Really?" I spoke and shook my head.
"C'mon you said we'll do whatever I want." He smiled.
"And of all things you wanted to watch this?"
"Well yeah. Now come sit down and watch it with me. Please?" He said making a puppy face.
"Alright." I laughed and sat down next to him.
By the end of the movie I was pretty exhausted and Danny had already falling asleep on my shoulder. So i decided to just sleep there as well. "Goodnight Danny." I whispered and slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so so so so sorry for the late update.
I was at my mum's house and her computer is broken e_e Sorry.
I'm back now though and I'm home-schooled :3
So you should see more stories and chapters soon (:
Oh and sorry this sucks :3
Sorry it's really short, but someone kept anon-ing my tumblr and telling me to update.... So here....