Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

Danny's bandmates.

I woke up alone. I walked throught the top floor and found no one. "Danny?" I yelled as I continued my search downstairs. I arrived down in the kitchen and still noticed no one around. I went over to the house phone and dialed Danny's mum's number.
She answered in her peppy voice. "Hello?" She questioned.
"Oh hey. This is ben. Where are you?" I asked. Trying to sound as calm as possible.
"Oh sorry Hun. We took a quick trip over to the shoppes. Didn't mean to worry you. Sorry."
I paused and looked down. "No no it's alright." I spoke again. "I'll let you carry on. See you later."
I smiled to myself and we said our goodbyes.
I heard the front door open and someone come through.

"Ben?" The voice called out.
"Uh yeah? In the kitchen." I spoke back in a loud tone so they could hear me.
Someone walked through the kitchen and I turned to look at them. I had never seen the person before, but he knew my name. "Um. I'm sorry. Do I know you?"
"Oh no. Sorry. I'm Sam."
I walked toward him. "I'm ben." I put my hand out for him to shake it. He looked at my hand and seemed puzzled.
He looked up at me. "Oh come on. You've been here long enough. We greet everyone with a hug." He laughed and pulled me onto his arms.
I heard the front door open and someone else walked into the kitchen. "Sam are you scaring him?" The other guy asked.
"Pssh no." Sam laughed.
"Hey I'm Cam." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"Hi Cam. I'm Ben." I spoke quietly and looked down.
"Nice to meet you Ben." He spoke and pat my shoulder.
"Where's Danny?" I asked still looking down.
"He'll be here in a bit. He had to pick up James."

We stayed in the living room for a bit, but ended up in the guitar room. We talked about their band and how they met. Danny came upstairs afterward with another guy. I assume is James.
Danny came over and gave me a quick hug.
"You must be Ben." The guy spoke. He had a calm voice.
"Yeah. You must be James."
"Yeah." He smiled. "Pleasure to meet you."
"You too." I smiled up at him.
"Hey do you guys wanna practice a little?" Danny asked the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been a fan of this band for a while and for some reason I've always mixed up James and Sam. So sometimes I may mean Sam, but I'll say James. So if you notice a slip up. Don't be afraid to tell me. Thanks (: sorry this is so late as well..... I've been doing a lot lately and I'm trying to make time for the story.